How long you have been in crypto? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I'm trying to collect and hold some satoshi to start trading after a few months and I hope I can recover my loss
I remember when 1 BTC = 700 $ is $
Now it costs more than 10K .For almost five years and because of this carrier on the Hash Sea site I have lost more than $ 10K if anyone thinks of it
So far I can get a percentage from crypto

I have almost three years in crypto, but I wasn't have any future on it, but since I started to know cryptotalk, now I know what's is my future on crypto

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I've been here for almost 2 weeks, and I find it more interesting and amazing site where I can work here and at the same time I can go to school. 

I have been in crypto for 3 years. I have earned almost 2500$ just by completing simple tasks. I have invested also in crypto and earned free also. Crypto is a different world here you can a lot but if do not aware of the scammers then you can lose all of your asset in just a second 

I knew coded foods, especially bitcoin, the first one I got to know from my friend about 5 years ago at the beginning, I was not sure that this was a sincere thing, but after a short period I made sure of it and I was a really great start and I thank my friend for this actually I started with some small sites like Alsantabir that  Give some Satoshi bites, and then I got to know Yubit the first platform that I started working on. This is a very beautiful memory

I love crypto world. And i work more then 2 years. Cryptoworld is a big platform for us brother. We can earn money from crypto world. Here you can earn free and investment too ways.  

Its been 3 years from now, i start to try cloud mining and i try to invest many times in some hyip but i failed and i try my luck in this crypto forum.

Im here in cryptotalk from last week. And I'm really enjoying this platform too much because I'm getting s lot information from here and also earning money from here. Today i knows most of the part about cryptocurrency due to this site and I'm sure that most of the guys are also happy as I'm.

I have long loved the crypto currency. Starting from the first time it appeared, I saw the news about Bitcoin but I didn't go into it at that time. Only in 2017 did I start actively following the development of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

I read and research and find cryptocurrency and the opportunities this forum gives people / users! Then I earned and stayed! I also quit my job For over 2 years, I was looking for an extra job that was based online! General Chat Chat LoungThen I found out that a friend of BitcoinTalk.org made reference.

I am in this cryptocurrency market for atleast 2 year as i joined bitcoin trading at 2017 year, and my first crypto coin was bitcoin as for most beginners.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have entered in this world by finding the ways of earning 4 years ago. At that time i was only introduced by bitcoin and i try searching what is bitcoin and how to earn money from bitcoin. And when I have dive in this bitcoin ocean i start going more deep by the passage of time. That was very interesting time to search a newer way of earning.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I am a beginner.  I have joint crypto only a month.  But in this short time i am in love with crypto.  It is helping me a lot financially   

I have only known about cryptocurrency for about 2 years and I officially joined it more than 1 year ago. I got to know it by chance to overhear a group of friends talking in a cafe and I was intrigued to hear its profit.

I have been here for about 10 years now , but not as active but to develop the right ideas that make everything posible so its a good place and it requires one to really understand the right efforts that are being followed so we need to produce some of the best trading ideas that can make us some good money. information is key and we have to follow it well and practically thats why its important to keep on learning, the reason why we keep onlosing is because we dont take time to learn and thats why we lose

I have been in crypto from last 3 months and I am very much satisfied with it I think it's a great opportunity to earn by utilising your free time and it's also help to gain some knowledge of digital currencies and also about trading and investing which initially people doesn't know about it.

It's been more than 5 years, but i am engaged to Crypto world only after 2018 as due to lack on Investment and good internet in my country, at first my friend introduce me about Crypto in Facebook

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Himu Ahmed said:

i read and do research and found out cryptocurrency and the opportunity it gives to people/user on that forum!

But I get experience that can I make lessons for the future for the betterI know crypto for the first time when i search on google and i found out an article about bitcoin.

i am new here in crypto. one of my friend told me about this platform to earn money and  then i did some research and started my work.it been only 5 days and in my perspective it is very useful forum for young people like me who wants to earn some money.

I have been using cryptocurrency since 2 years. I have trade a lot of Bitcoins.You have to invest minimum money for trading. If you want to mine then you have to invest a lot of money.

I  have  been in crypto for a long long time and this is the reason why it bothers me I have never made anything from it , but that is not to worry me at all , because in its fullness am going to make something very soon but its a god thing that am able to learn more everyday and eventually am going to get there soon so thats my case

I have read bitcoin since 2009 but I began to actively participate in the world of crypto, read news, write on forums, do bounties, trading only from 2017...

28 minutes ago, Arnop01925 said:

I am here in Crypto for almost 7 days. But I am very eager to experience the crypto world very closely. I hope I always stay here as I am now staying and posting. Crypto is a great platform for expressing my feelings and all the contents. 

I cryptotalk for all the kniwle about crypto, i woild not even be holding for the halving if not for crypto, i leanred that here.

I have been here for sometime now because I first learn about bitcoin in 2010 and this was one of my best way to earn something from it, its one of the issues that we are able to learn from there are a lot to which one is able to follow and work with , so to me its one of the best places we have out there and the crypto world is here and it is working perfectly for everybody

am very new to this forum, and its one of the best for me its the best effort to put together and run the given efforts of the running ideas, the use of bitcoin and crypto currencies am very new to it and am trying to get it well, the  good effort is to keep on doing everything in the right processe, am learning everything.