How long you have been in crypto? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

Five years ago I join this site. That time I do not know about this very well. Now I earn here like part time job. This site is absolutely awesome. Now I really love it.

I have been in Crypto for 3 years now and I am still looking to stay longer than that though. Although I am still hoping to learn more and invest deeper than I am doing now though. And i can say those years has been adventurous. This technology is one in a million.

I'm in cryptocurrency until I can answer my original questions and I'll be able to answer those questions for a while, and I'll work on that crypto until my mobile phone closes.

More than 3 year i was looking for an extra job which is based online! then i saw the cryptocurrency from youtube. I research and finally i got completely about cryptocurrency now i'm a cryptocurrency trader.☺️

I bought some bitcoin in 2009. i hold my coins for few months and sell these coins with little profit. From that time i became a fan of crypto. Overall i have ten years experience in crypto world.

I will wait all the way till B2021 and the reason is that more and more people will start coming to the currency and they will invest their funds in cryptocurrencyThe amount of cryptocurrency and bitcoin investment and the amount of investor in it is going to increase and which is going to be a very good direction

Around the end of 2016 I was looking for information about online jobs. Accidentally I found a forum that discusses bitcoin. Since then I started collecting various cryptocurrencies 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I've been in crypto world since September 2018, Ethereum is the first crypto i've bought. And till now crypto is the only income that i got for my life

On 1/3/2020 at 2:27 AM, auiwrb4 said:

most users have learned about cryptocurrencies when they are looking for money online. That's how I learned about cryptocurrencies, I have been involved in cryptocurrencies for 2 years and I know it gives me good profits.

Ok. I also find it a long time ago. I'm looking for a solution for cross border payment. 

Kindly turn your auto-translation off so you don't take your local language in your quotes. This is an English section and another language is bad for SEO. 

I know crypto recently, exactly one year ago, I began to be interested when a friend who was just talking about the benefits of crypto. and today I'm still curious about the world of crypto

On 10/23/2019 at 4:37 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

It has been more than 5 years since i have been in crypto family. Simply crypto has been helping me to achieve my daily goals and it reduces my expenses.l love crypto from my  inner heart.

Like most of you, news affected my decision. Almost 3 year ago, for the sake of news, I understand the importance of cryptocurrencies. One of my best friends also advised me to invest in crypto.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I've been into crypto for just about 5 years now.  I started off with bitcoin, much like a lot of others, and I got my first coins through faucets.  It took me a while to figure out what I was doing and how crypto operated, but eventually I did learn a lot of stuff and now it's all second nature. 

There have been some crazy happenings in the last 5 years, and  there's always some kind of drama or occurence happening to keep things lively.  I don't think that'll ever change.

extra than 4year, i was looking for an mega activity which is based online! in that case i motto the bitcointalk.org referred by a friend. i understand and look after seek and originate out cryptocurrency and the break it gives to people/user on that forum! at that time i gained and stay

I heard about bitcoin four years ago, I started to study Technical and fundamental analysis in an academy two years ago, I worked for one year in a project to bring blockchain&trading education to the people in Venezuela, but like everything here, gone wrong. 

On 12/9/2019 at 9:30 PM, Luna disari said:

I am in crypto from 2016. It means i am here for about 4 years. In this long time, i learnt many things from crypto world and also earned a good amount.

That is a very good achievement in my opinion because for many years you must have a lot of experience and even knowledge about crypto, especially the income issue, you must have a lot of maximum results because it has been a good achievement.

Not very long, just a few weeks. During this time, I learned quite a lot of new information on the forum and I still have to learn a lot to get that necessary stock of knowledge in which you can earn decent money with crypto.
I want to note that perhaps the main indicator is the quality of training and the rational use of one's strengths and knowledge; one does not need to try himself anywhere and anywhere. Try to find one direction of crypto and direct all your strength there, and in time I’m sure you will get the first fruits and you will be very pleased with it.
It is also worth asking for advice from more experienced people in this forum, who, as I am sure, can always help you with advice.

I'm new to crypto. And I want to increase my intelligence by spending more time on crypto. By investing in crypto and earning profits I want to continue my education and family expenses.

My friend introduced me to crypto alongside with android tutorials that turns really helpful as he gave me some ideas on what btc is and what could I do to earn money way back 2014 to 2015.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:05 PM, Kariuki said:

I have been in crypto in about four years and to the right of it , am making not that much of progress to say the least there is some good I have seen, especially when ti comes to currency coins ,I mean crypto coins or tokens that gain overnight 1000% gain or even 2000% case and example the other day Ripple jumped 8,700% in just a single day and it did work very well.

I think if you can get profit 1000% from one token, you will get some money with that. Especially if you invest much money there. But i think that is sure coin where only for speculation. So the prices is going up not really because value that coin. Good for you also gain profit 8% from Ripple. That coin i think good for holding and trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Not long enough I was very curious wen I heard a friend of mine speaking of the forum and how he earned money only I was really marvelled

I am in cryptocurrency maybe around 7 years. From first time i join to mining Bitcoin. Time to time my mining is going bankrupt so i sell all hardware and use that money for investment. Overall my mining is not profitable at all because the cost is more than my reward. I move my fund to trading and also some business where now make me profit consistant.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

It's been one year since I join crypto and I'm enjoying my experience in working here and it also help me in financing my educational needs so I'm being inspired in posting my knowledge by helping others. 

I am new here, i just passed 1 week here. If people passing long time here, then the experiences also great.