How long you have been in crypto? - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

On 11/24/2020 at 9:20 AM, jackycrypto485 said:

I am in the crypto world for about 5-6 years, I have been looking for a job on the Internet and I accidentally found bitcoin through free bitcoin profit sites such as faucets, I did not know anything at the beginning about Bitcoin but when I read about it I liked the idea a lot and I am still here since then Time.

And during your time how much in roughly approximations have you earned till now and what business specifically you do in cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I have known cryptocurrencies since 2015 and I basically came across them by chance since at that time I was only 14 years old, and I wanted to buy an item in an online game, I noticed that among the payment methods there was an alternative called bitcoin and since then I started to claim in the faucets that at the time gave away a lot of money, that's when my journey through the world of cryptocurrencies began until today, who would say that a game would lead me towards a revolution in the finance system.

• +1 2

48 minutes ago, Teminali69 said:

And during your time how much in roughly approximations have you earned till now and what business specifically you do in cryptocurrencies.

Believe me, I did not earned a lot, because I used to earn many times, but at the same time I suffered many losses and the result was that I did not gain very little in the end, but I did not despair. I joined the Bitcoin Talk forum about a year ago and recently, I joined the Crypto Talk forum, frankly I found work in These two sites are more profitable than any other site, now my profits are increasing from these two sites and I have good capital with me.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

27 minutes ago, Hahakom said:

I've been into crypto since 2018. encouraged my friend me to try it and recommended me to try some free faucet sites. The first faucet site I'd registered was coinpot from there I got interested.

The year you entered the crypto world is a very bad year, luckily you did not start by buying any bitcoin if you did you would have inquired loss the price at that time went up 20k.

• Useful or interesting 3

I started cryptocurrency at Taps by collecting Satoshi. I used to collect satoshi for a whole month, for 1 dollar a month. But now it has improved a lot

On 10/23/2019 at 4:47 PM, setifien said:

I have been in crypto since 2016(but it was on irregular basis, interruption periods...)

I was looking for an online job, through my research I discovered this wonderful space, I gained and lost several times, but the most important is that I acquired new knowledge.

Crypto is the great market and i am also in the crypto market from long time 2016 also and i make good money in it just through a little investment and now this time i have good amount of coins and i just wait for the bull now to sell that in a good price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been in this forum  crytoptalk last two months a go my school friend introduced this forum too me as best forum that you can earn money and learn a lot of experience about the crypto currency

I think it's been a month and a half and I have learned a lot about cryptocurrency and it's components. I earlier has no idea about the cryptocurrency world and how potential it is for the world economy and I made a lot of money. Good luck friends.

• +2 1

Two years ago, i want to earn money from online. But i don't know how can earn money from online. And this time i got some way for earn money and i worked on ptc site. By this i joined on cryptocurrency. I think crypto change my life, every time i learn a lot of crypto currency. Crypto can change my future. 

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

From 2016 i am working in the crypto market and i just collect the coins and hold that for the big bull and i hope soon the big bull is come and we make good profit in the market that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been in crypto for more than six year's.I have been also worked in many crypto platform.I have got much experience from crypto world.Crypto world give me much joys and happiness.

Hello friend, I have joined crypto a half year back and this gathering presents my initial step into crypto world , I caught wind of crypto some time in the past since 2017 however around then I didn't trust it and continued finding out about its report every once in a while similarly as an oddity nothing more , I don't certain in the event that I think twice about it or not that I didn't join crypto by, at that point but rather what happened can't be returned so I am simply centered around improving my insight currently to acquire more benefits

Well my friend  i have stay with crypto last e years. I have many kind of various experience about crypto.cryoto  is my part-time job. I love to hold crypto coin mainly litcoin. Litcoin is my favour crypto coin.experience is very important in crypto world. @TANVIR021

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have been on crypto for 6 months and it has been wonderful and beneficial.i was introduced by my brother since I left high school.i am making earnings and getting knowledge on cryptocurrencies and also I am looking forward to making investments at the yobit exchange.it is a nice experience here in crypto 

• +5 1

On 10/23/2019 at 12:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I've been here for nearly two years, it's really good, I've been on a long break, but I'm back to coding, it's really good and provides a lot of good information.

Good topics i have been here in this world of crypto atleast 5 months. I am a student. I work here as a part-time worker.It gives me the opportunity to earn money. 

I joined Crypto in 2018 and in those days Crypto was different to me.  The first thing I learned about crypto was through my friend, who succeeded in working with different crypto coins.  Inspired by a friend, he introduced me to crypto, so I joined crypto that day.  Crypto I have been working with different coins since that day and I am devoting my time to crypto.

I haven't been dealing with cryptocurrency for that long. Just about a year, I was invited to cryptocurrency by a friend who has already achieved tremendous success in investment and trading.

Hey friend, its just being 2 months since I joined this forum. I know I am very late to find this platform, but still I am happy to be here. And I am looking forward to work in this forum along with a future job. Because this forum is not merely and earning platform for me, its more like a place where i can learn according to my convenience and interests.

On 23/10/2019 at 6:52, cryptobunch said:

¿Cuánto tiempo llevas en cripto? y puede contarnos la historia por qué y cómo sabe acerca de las criptomonedas. 🙂

It all started about 5 years ago when I met a cryptocurrency called XRB (NANO) and this was a great success at the time where they launched a faucet where you could claim your cryptocurrency very quickly by solving capcha, and after that everything else turned it into BTC and here I am currently in this wonderful world.

I started out within the lasts months of 2016 if I don't forget nicely, but I just started reading and informing simply out of my curiosity. Did commenced some trades in 2017, had some months off, then got here lower back again whilst things got difficult in my united states. I might not plan to go away this now.

• +2 1

One month ago I joined this crypto platform.... My friend Told me about this platform and said you work on this platform and you easily solve his financial condition and you paid his university fees through this platform... So I joined this platform and proper work start on it...

• +1 1

Well I have joined this platform in the month of October. And this is my first account on cryptotalk. Earlier I have been facing many problems related to the working prospectus. But now I am free enjoying working at this forum.

• +2 1

I have been there for the few years, and the journey was awesome. In the journey i have learn about the crypto and also discover few new things. The platform have open the windows to explore the crypto world and introduce with the new technology. 

It's been 15 days since I joined Crypto.  A friend of mine has been working here for a long time and is earning easily. This is a trustworthy and important forum.  I’m working on ideas about this from my friend.  I want to earn here as well as gain knowledge.  I would like to make the forum more dynamic through relevant and meaningful posts here.  I always want to work with crypto.