New Opera Browser with crypto wallet - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicecrypto

New Opera Browser with crypto wallet

i donot see any big use of cryptocurrency wallet browser.we can use normal wallet either of exchange or apps to store our cryptocurrency.who know that opera cannot steal our cryptos.so i would never suggest to use browser wallet.

• +2 1

thank you for the information and this is good news, and we also need to be careful because this integrated wallet is the easiest to be hacked because it leaves browsing the web site and look for clear information so that we are sure it is safe against our wallet.

• +3 1

Switching to web3 always entails an update. As for the cryptocurrency wallet, today it does not need to be used, if there are others. This is everyone’s desire. 

• +1 1

I think it is risky to use such type of wallets which are not officially announced. i did not see any news about opera crypto wallet. you should have study completely before puting your funds in it

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Wow thats a great news.Now opera Launched their own cryptocurrency wallet.Every opera lovers can keep their crypto in opera browser wallet

• -1 1

I'm not using that kind of wallet because they easily get hacked and also that kind of browser still your crypto. If you want hold your coin than blockchain and coinbase is better and you can use myetherwallet too.

• +2 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:55 PM, Nicecrypto said:

I saw a new update on the Opera browser for Android that now supports and provide crypto wallet for Eth and have access to bounties Networks and also shops where you can spend some cryptos to buy stuff. But I am really concerned about the wallet, so people are this type of browser wallet safe? Your input 👇

https://www.opera.com/dapps-store

I've never tried it, so I can't give information about safe or unsafe. based on the source, they are made by opera so it's most likely safe but there's no guarantee anyway

• -1 1

I don't dare to take risks, I already use 1 trusted wallet to store and I can't possibly share or add assets to a new wallet that isn't necessarily safe. that's just my advice, so you are free to make your own choices.

• +1 1

Crpto currency wallet and browser:-

The crypto currency trader and user they install the crypto currency wallet application and trade with this application if we talk about high level these trader use the Mozila firfox browser and other trader use the google chrome browser for crypto currency wallet.

• +2 1

I am not familiar with it, I only used those wallets that i have tried and tested for years now. We have are own freedom of choice just be very careful when choosing one.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for your information. That's a great news for those people who loves opera. They can keep their coin in opera wallet.

Edited by Saif588

Among the many browsers currently available, the Opera browser is a positive one for those involved in the job field when it comes to one of the leading browsersThis may be the direction as cryptocurrency is slowly starting to be excluded. This is a very good direction and also a large company which can be a positive for our cryptocurrency

All news now really bull Bitcoins and crypto as digital money.  It's really good news 1st youtube than Opera Browser all big browsers and site star take part in the crypto world. This bright of future crypto signals 

If there is a option of earning then you can use it i will prefer this but please do not use this as a wallet. They are never safe. There is a prone probability that if you keep your funds there you may lose your money then no one will take that responsibility. So do earning and shopping by the browser but don't store there. 

This is good for opera browser to creating wallet for cryptocurrencies but i will not prefer to used this it's just for me, I will still used to it for storing my coins because I can roll it to trading and investbox to get some extra coins.

I think it is not much secured to use any wallet from opera mini. this wallet may hacked any time just by visiting any scam site from the opera mini. so  i don't want to use it.

This is my major concern and I believe that there will be a problem with using such a wallet that will be most monitored in the months ahead.

On 1/3/2020 at 3:13 PM, Goodtime said:

It is secured but not that sufficient it need more security is better you own your personal wallet to.me

The wallet is secured but i think the security is not much in opera browser as it can be hacked by any scammers only with an extension.

We can use the opera browser for using the crypto currency websites, The opera browser is a very good browser and also very fast and secure. But i can't suggest you to install the crypto wallet in the opera browser or in any browser

Opera is very reputable company this team is doing some very good services for many communities this option is going to be another milestone for them as crypto need some solid partnerships from teams like this I am using opera for some long time this browser better then some other browsers with some unique features like we can use VPN so need to give try this wallet for more feedbacks.

I just know about this information, later I will see again if this is true if it is safe and comfortable then the wallet in the opera browser will be used by many people to transact.

Technically its safe but its always recommended to store your wallet in a place that you control the private keys. Not your keys not your coins always keep that in mind.

spacer.png

Yeah opera browser have added support for crypto currencies on their platform, opera is the first widely used browser to add crypto wallet, this is great, good one for opera.

• +1 1

Not a big user of the opera browser but it is surprising that they added a built-in wallet feature. I personally don't think it's safe to use this wallet as browsers may be more susceptible to hackers rather than just regular wallets.

That's a good news, Opera browser has begun to facilitate crypto currencies. It is likely that there will be more crypto currency users 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png