CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit

On 10/28/2019 at 6:03 AM, bliznec said:

Doge, it’s much nicer to invest on the Yobit exchange

I don't even see doge listed in the investbox.

I wouldn't waste my earnings buying tokens like QQQ or any of the ones yobit gives away for free.  Even if you earn interest on them, you still might have a problem selling them and they could go down in value.  They're basically worthless and that's the whole reason why they're giveaways.  I'd rather withdraw a real coin like Dash and accumulate it than risk the little I earn here on some cheap, lousy token.

• +1 2

Yobit and cryptotalk forum already work together in good ways using pay per post program. In future maybe they can work together again in another program such as bounty program and competition. Writing post and get reward is simple promotion method to get new member for both and fresh fund for Yobit.

• +1 2

On 10/23/2019 at 11:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.

I am still not familiar with yobit,since i just used it because of cryptotalk, 

But i am interested to go and check your suggestion. Thanks for it.

I haven't ever thought like this before.Thank you so much for this useful post and sharing this topic with us. I am still learning trading and after thaf I would look forward to it surely. Thank you.

Yes, no doubt about that. We can see that from all payment directly into Yobit account and if we see more closer, Yobit users increase in significant number. This work should running in long term period but of course that's Yobit and cryptotalk decision.

• +1 2

On 10/23/2019 at 6:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

Free money from Yobit to your real investment plans...

Yes , I think its good idea for us because if we work 2 hours daily will be earn 70 $ in a month so i thankful with Yubit it is nice for worker on cryptocurrency best wishes

On 1/14/2020 at 12:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Yobit and cryptotalk forum already work together in good ways using pay per post program. In future maybe they can work together again in another program such as bounty program and competition. Writing post and get reward is simple promotion method to get new member for both and fresh fund for Yobit.

I think yobit is good but we need to delet the scam because it is a big problem and we lost a lot because of that so i hope they solve this problem and will be the best and about crypto talk will fresh the yobit sure to up 

On 1/14/2020 at 2:50 PM, SunilRaja said:

I have not use invest box of yobit .because I have no extra money to invest in invest box of yobit .As I am a student so I have money sortage .

You can open yobit and go to invest to make more will help you or you can go to free coin everyday and make more coins day by day will make more but you need to be patient i have been work on yobit since 2017 it is good but the big problem you need to be carefull of scam , good luck

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks a lot .. I really agree with you! Because Bitcoin can benefit a lot. And I think the significance of this forum is a really good opportunity for all people to make money by making moneyWe can benefit from this bitcoin.

• +1 2

Wow ! Thank you so much bro ! .. I really agree what you said ! and I think earning from CRYPTO is really the best way for students to earn ! because of the time 😉

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

This is a very much good idea especially for those who are just starting in cryptocurrency. Thanks for sharing the idea

84zduiu7z

Thanks a lot .. I really agree with you! Because Bitcoin can benefit a lot. And I think the significance of this forum is a really good opportunity for all people to make money by making moneyWe can benefit from this bitcoin.

Yobit had to create a plan like Crypto talk to wedge out competitor's to gain trust to users to join them,

I like that idea of using the invest box, it sure look interesting to make profits, I will sure join it

On 1/3/2020 at 5:49 AM, princeso said:

Pls how do.i.earn $3 a day, it sound a good idea. someone pls explain this campaign for me. or direct me to.where i can learn

To get payment from this forum you need to make 100 post here first. after making 100 post you will get payment daily just for making creative post here .

• +1 1

Your Idea is very good.

i will try with daily 30k satoshi.

but i hate to invest anywhere because already scamed in many site.

I wil try

ro4qm53pft - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

ro4qm53pft - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message..

Cryptotalk very good fourm giving daily 30000 Satoshis I also planned to invest some money in yobit invest box after earn some money I definitely invest in yobit.

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 4:35 PM, cnguchi said:

I use it to buy doge and invest in investbox because it's popular and the interest rate of 0.1% daily is too great. I buy doge everyday

This is a very good way but I like to buy ltc daily and I put the ltc in my account means I am holding it to make double profit when the price will increase.

1 hour ago, Soaib khan said:

Cryptotalk very good fourm giving daily 30000 Satoshis I also planned to invest some money in yobit invest box after earn some money I definitely invest in yobit.

this is a good decision to put some money in the yobit investbox. the investbox is very profitable i think. i think if anyone put his crypto asset here to get reward then he can make huge profit from the investbox.

This is one of the greatest partnership I have seen in Crypto so far and this is so great. This is like a way of redistributing wealth and all that. If you have to do this just ensure you focus on gaining the daily free coin and also ensure you make the posts that will earn you the desired direction you want to move in. This partnership is going to take a while before another can be like this at all. Great idea great minds.

Edited by Oluwaseun
  • +1 1

thanks for suggestions. i am new in yobit and i don't trust any platform easily but i am looking forward for that.

nice idea for investing our money.i am already thinking about to invest my daily earning in coins.low price coins are very good to buy with our little amount.doge is a better choice for us and i will buy those

On 1/14/2020 at 12:42 PM, Zahangir12 said:

The money you earn from your crypto will be credited to the Yobit campaign because you will be able to earn 30,000 Satoshi every post.  And it can make a lot of money by investing.

Yes, the earnings you will get here is can only be withdraw in the yobit campagain. because this forum is supported by that campaign. and yobit platform is really good and amazing.