This Forum could bring more users to Yobit. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

This Forum could bring more users to Yobit.

It's an awesome campaign to attract mor n more traders at yobit platform. Hope 2020 will be more prosperous for Cryptocurrency, yobit  n tradres altogether.

• +3 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:59 PM, Grace said:

I think yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum and i think they could have even more! If they bring ref system to cryptotalk then more people would come here and they would trade at yobit they would buy and invest coins too! After they see the beauty of investbox they would tell their friends too.All of these will be good for both Yobit and traders.

What do You think ?

This is obvious friend. As this forum pays only in yobit so as much user will be here they definitely have to use yobit. Among those peoples not the cent percent but the majority will try to trade with the earned fund there. So this will increase the users. As they found this forum good they will also invest here. 

• +2 1

When people join pay per post program they must have Yobit account, of course it will increase Yobit users. This marketing program really powerful but also helpful people to get reward but also introduce cryptotalk forum and Yobit exchanges at the same time.

• +3 1

On 10/22/2019 at 4:00 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I think those who may join yobit because of this campaign after the campaign finished will just go away and never return

Yeah, that's exactly what will likely happen.  And I don't know if this is all going to bring more users to yobit or not, but it probably will.  All I know is that there's a huge controversy on BCT right now about yobit changing its signature for those campaign participants, and I've opted out of it.  They're advertising the investbox feature, which a lot of BCT members think is a scam. 

This post will probably get deleted, so read it while you can.

• +2 1

Yes it is true that good cooperation between cryptocurrency and Yobit makes the community educative. To face the future of cryptocurrency and brilliant introduction.and made new profesional traders

• +3 1

clear the scheme of this campaign payboost is very good in my opinion. first the yobit gives this campaign and the user will regularly open their yobit account and it is certain that they will see what's new from yobit. I'm sure one of them will try like trading, or investing box. so you are right that the payboost campaign on crypto talk brings benefits for yobit to bring users to yobit exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course, I would like it to be that way and the volume on the exchange has become larger due to the large number of new users. but I think that the main part is those who withdraw their earned for posting Satoshi and trading they are of little interest

• +3 1

On 10/22/2019 at 10:29 PM, Grace said:

If they bring ref system to cryptotalk then more people would come here and they would trade at yobit

Not necessarily. Once a user has joined here in Cryptotalk, they would be obliged to use YoBit to get their payment-per-post reward, and thus also introduces the exchange using this forum.

Yes because of pay to post mechanism some users have exposed to the Yobit platform to look if their post was paid and that's a good thing for me because I think it can benefited the both party.

Ohh i am quite sure that this forum with the campaign of paying per post will incredibly grow in time as we can already see at the moment the high number of users that respond to posts. Anyone from the crytosphere ehi wants to earn some bitcoin in their spare time will not hesitate to register on site 

• +2 1

Yes of course this site will know about Yobit users as this program is in full swing form and various investors will not be able to know about this exchange so CryptoTalk and Yobit are related.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:28 PM, Tashfik said:

I think every crypto user must be needed one exchanger. And now yobit is one of the best exchanger. For this reason yobit exchanger people increasing rapidly

Yes, you are right, is the best  marketing. Increased users of Yobit which influences the rank of the Yobit also attracts investors and traders because the market movements are exchanged on Yobit active all the time.  I am more certain that Yobit. will continue this.  Hope so and thanks to Yobit 

Already yobit and this forum brought more users both in the forum and in the exchange site. as they are doing a good campaign pay per post that's why people are much interested about it .

Yobit is the best exchange i have ever seen and the investbox of the forum is very much profitable where no option of loss.

9 hours ago, Forextrader said:

Yes your right these will be good for both youbit and traders do trade and get profits and do work on a good way.

Yeah I am agree with you this forum is good for all the yobit users and yobit so traders can easily join the yobit exchange and earn good profit.

• +1 1

Really this forum had helped very much to increase the traders of yobit, due to this forum many users are able to know about yobit and many traders now a days like to trade through yobit.

Indeed, actually this forum is campaign from yobit, i think they did it because they want to gain or have a lot of members into their platform, and with this campaign yobit is really growing right now.

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 9:38 PM, cryptokram said:

It can happen and cannot! But one thing is for sure! yobit gather more users on their exchange platform!

If a user wants to gain from their posting here then they should have an account on YOBIT.

But for the trading? not all users who created the account on yobit.net are not traders and dont know how to trade so we are not sure on that! but there is a good thing they got!

They have more users on the exchange of Yobit.

They get the attention of public and create an account here.

The forum is getting more post and traffics.

I totally agree with you, even though I have had a Yobit account for a long time, I rarely trade on this exchange. And yeah, I used yobit account again for cryptotalk

On 10/22/2019 at 10:29 PM, Grace said:

I think yobit will have a lot of traders after this forum and i think they could have even more! If they bring ref system to cryptotalk then more people would come here and they would trade at yobit they would buy and invest coins too! After they see the beauty of investbox they would tell their friends too.All of these will be good for both Yobit and traders.

What do You think ?

I think this would be so great. I have already referred two of my siblings and they were so happy when they knew about this website. I really hope they would put a referral system in here.

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

1 hour ago, palalu said:

I totally agree with you, even though I have had a Yobit account for a long time, I rarely trade on this exchange. And yeah, I used yobit account again for cryptotalk

Yeah the most of the peoples are using Yobit exchange for cryptotalk forum and which is very good thing for the yobit exchange .

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/22/2019 at 4:29 PM, Grace said:

What do You think ?

Of course, everyone who registers an account on this forum will have to register an account on the Yobit platform and learn about its great features and how to work on it. This forum really encourages beginners to trade by paying for them and registering them on Yobit.

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 9:29 PM, Grace said:

What do You think ?

Things like this you do not have to think. Of course, it will add yobit users because users must receive payments on the yobit dashboard. This is simple logic.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 10/22/2019 at 4:29 PM, Grace said:

What do You think ?

For now YoBit even not in top 5 of the most popular exchanges, I hope this forum and the promotion will bring the exchanger at least on the 5th position. 

• Useful or interesting 1