Poloniex - 0% Trading Fees till End of 2019 - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Poloniex - 0% Trading Fees till End of 2019

Very interesting but we need reduce in withdraw process not transactions. Second thing is Poloniex has bad reputation since delis many coin and delay transactions. I don't know about Poloniex, so far I see good volume but I don't know why they delis so much coin and upgrade account member with out benefits.

I have a old account in poloniex but never use it for trade or anything , now i think i will use if there is no fees in trading but in general the trading fee it's not to big in any exchange we need something like no fees for withdraw here i can say yes it more important

5 hours ago, Superred said:

Their offer only available for trading fees only but not for withdrawal fees and i think the fees for withdrawal on poloniex is not too high and also if i'm not mistaken free trading fees only available until end of this month

Yes it's not all the time just at the end of the this year we hope it's for all the time 

Thanks for sharing this article is very helpfull i am really happy to listen 0% fee on polonix exchange i usually use that exchange and poloniex is really a good exchange to use. This is good steps to get more members on their exchange

8 hours ago, Chy944 said:

Polonix is the most oldest form of exchange site as a result new coins are not still added in this site.as a result investors are not investing here anymore that's why to attract the investors they have added a new feature till 2019 which is 0% exchange fees.

poloniex was my favorite exchange back in 2017 but then they made new rules and kicked me out of the exchange and closed my account and since then they have been losing more customers and now even with their 0 trading fees no one is interested in it lol.

Why do they decided to do this? Did they lose their users? And I agree if you trade daily until the end of 2019 it would be good.But they should take care about withdrawal fees too.Maybe they changed withdrawal fees ??

0 percent fee on trading is the good way to make money in the poloniex because i already have the account in the poloniex exchange and before deposit any transaction first of all i will try to check that if this is possible then i make to start trading in that exchange also and this is good exchange for trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

waw really this fantasy may be able to attract the interest of other users but it is a pity that in the past poloniex was very popular because there is a chat feature on the exchange, when the chat feature is removed users start moving to another exchange and there are transactions that have been pending for a long time ... hopefully with this poloniex can revive

10 hours ago, iroman01 said:

You can get some serious deals done, they're currently implementing this great marketing strategy to get some users out of poloniex.I don't have an account on Poloniex but I believe this is a great Good opportunity for traders.

I hope that many new traders want to join the Poloniex exchange with this event, and hopefully the old traders will return to Poloniex too with this opportunity

On 10/22/2019 at 2:10 PM, williamz902 said:

Poloniex has just announced that there will be no trading fees on their platform for the rest of the year. This follows their announcement to break away from Circle in favor of setting up a new company, and also expelling all US traders from their platform. If you do a high volume of trading and you are not from the US, you might consider taking advantage of this offer.

it is very nice to hear that.zero trading fee till new year,will save small amount but still something is saved.lets make use of this opportunity.i am going to try this exchange and take advantage of zero trading fee.

Good move imho, but did anybody follow the volumes, did they indeed move significantly?

I fear that with Poloniex' move to Seychelles some may not trust them to deposit their coins.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Before i try to use polonix exchenge but my many friends told me

yobit is good exchenge for trading then i chenge my mind but now

i read this post that polonix has 0% fee in 2019 its good for new users

Woah this is shocking why poloniex did this, are they losing their exchange. well if that is the reason, poloniex make a good decesion to make the fees 0% because if they got lucky a lot of users will back at their platform.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:39 AM, Sweet said:

Why do they decided to do this? Did they lose their users? And I agree if you trade daily until the end of 2019 it would be good.But they should take care about withdrawal fees too.Maybe they changed withdrawal fees ??

they are indeed losing members on the exchange as they keep making new rules and kicking out more traders and now they wonder why they have no liquidity.

2 hours ago, TeknoLightz said:

It certainly is a good promotion to have once in a while, hope more exchanges add promotions like this to their platforms even if it's for a month it could be good to have that.

well it is a good promotion but the fact is still there is no people left on poloniex and thats why nobody is even using this free fee on poloniex as they banned so many people in the past.

2 minutes ago, ducin said:

I utilized at 2016-2017, however in 2018 I all started to move the assets there to another trade, since there had been numerous cases of withdrawals pending at poloniex

Yes poloniex in the past it was a good exchange but now i see a lot of reclamation about the withdraw and other issue, me too i moved all my assets to Binance exchange and it's work good for me

47 minutes ago, cleanyp said:

They fair need to draw in more clients to their stage in arrange to form more volume and get within the best of the showcase. That's a promoting procedure they arrange to utilize and I do not think able to conversation almost a trick going on

I see that poloniex has his new decentralized exchange like binance dex but Don't have his own coins like binance, I think they should devoloped one to be in the road of technology like other exchange

I dont know what is the reason why poloniex do this 0% trading fees, are they already not getting their qouta or losing users, but still good move poloniex. with this 0% trading you does there's a chance you can get a lot of users.

Oh, Poloniex? Honestly, I don't trust it, it's too bad, so the incentives it gives me don't interest me either. I think the future is very dim, maybe it will die.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:57 AM, Mr Cryptonian said:

The big players in the market in terms of trading will have a chance to trade for free without any charges, those charge will turn into profits

Yes..this is the way of promotion to the exchange .also it is a good way to  promote the exchange with zero trading fees.people always look into something very cheap and best.so here is what they need

On 2/3/2020 at 8:45 AM, US_UncleSam said:

Now that we have entered 2020, is the cost of trading on Poloniex exchanges back to normal or is there another new program like that. I think the goal is to attract even more traders to the exchange.

now they are taking fees for doing trading on their platform. i like this exchange is very much and many people do trading here.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:55 AM, Caporetto said:

Too bad Poloniex is not relevant anymore, when was the last time a new coin was listed on it? anyway they list probably a coin every 5 months, im sure Justin will revive it and start doing IEO's on it, maybe paying on it with TRX,or BTT, imagine the price increase on these coins!

I'm sure this will eventually be true. I was offered 500BTT to register on Poloniex yesterday. I registered but I haven't seen the BTT promised yet. The site looks complex unlike Yobit exchange that's very user friendly

It seems that Poloniex's decision to get out of the Circle and lay off US trader is the right choice for them, he wants to create a new company that will be led by himself and this opens the way for us to make a profit.

• +1 1

0% fee was to good because most big traders face the fee problem.

i think they should again offer this then traders will happily trade there.i have seen on bithumb with 0% fees also.