Beginer's guide for crypto career - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

For beginner i think you should learn first about cryptocurrency thing.

Like how to send and receive payment and create wallet. Securing wallet in safe place also important, i sure you don't want lose your cryptocurrency because stupid reason.

At first maybe you need get some Bitcoin from faucet. But if you want fastest way to get Bitcoin you can do freelancer. Like help people create videos, make a thumbnail, programming bot website, and other.

The easy way is to always doing pay by post like on cryptotalk. But please don't spamming.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Thanks for sharing a guide for beginners in crypto world.Every beginners should learn more about crypto before working in crypto 

Usually, I'm started collecting Bitcoin from faucets, airdrop, mining,etc. Now, I have huge amount of bitcoin so I try to trading for getting profit. I'm also buy other altcoin because they give profit when Bitcoin jump.

I started crypto with knowledge first, lots of forums like bitcointalk, reddit and I also often visited the cointelegraph news site, from the beginning because I first started from knowledge. then I tried trading because I had knowledge about trading and started to understand the crypto market so I traded on the poloniex site and then to bittrex. from here I started looking for group trading and following social media on crypto analysis.

• +1 1

do not hurry and if you do not understand do not be forced to understand. learn first, much from social media or from crypto discussion forums. You can ask questions and also read what articles you need to learn crypto.

• +1 1

Amongst the recommendations which I will offer you will be to decide to buy novels connected to bitcoin&cryptocurrency when they will likely make you are aware more suitable the things cryptocurrency is normally and additionally the direction they succeed.

For those who are cryptocurrency pioneers, I would say that they should first come to this field to gain the basic knowledge they have before, and then you will try to do great things in this field, and of course if you tradeIf you want to do, you must know the fundamentals and technical analysis, and you cannot do any kind of profit on the train or your loss is absolutely inevitable

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 6:35 PM, Tasrif Hossain said:

Those who are currently seeking to develop a full-fledged cryptocurrency career, I think the first basic thing they should know about cryptocurrency is trading, as well as having a good knowledge of fundamentals and technical analysis Should they have knowledge of the market I think because as a person you must be competent or otherwise you cannot develop a good career in this field.

Sure the only aiming of cryptocurrencies is only to do trading because no one buy crypto in order to buy a car or anything that's different from cryptocurrencies

Thanks for sharing your information. Beginners should need a clear idea about crypto world . For this reason you need enough knowledge about it. If you want to acquire know about it you can take a help of tutorial .

For the beginner i just say that buy the top 20 or 30 coins in the crypto market and safe them and don,t buy the new coins because new coins will give you almost loss so buy the old top 20 or 30 coins and safe them into your wallet and wait for the bull time because in short time it will come.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When i was beginner i had very less patience. So i always tried to earn a lot in less time. But i understand later that is not possible. I never put my money in thus field. I started to earn for free and started to follow many YouTubeer. Then when i got some money for free i started to invest in hyip sites by taking a guide from a YouTubeer. By this i accumulated some fund and started exchange and trading. 

If you are new to the Cryptocurrency world, you must first gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency.You can use Google and YouTube to help you gain insight into what you do.

As a beginner all should gather knowledge first about the crypto world. they can join any free earning site but they should not invest with out knowing any thing.

Always remember beginner this three things,,,Know the about crypocurrency a lot,, don't be panic, always stay alert. Day by day increase their I Q level. One time beginner will be perfect crypocurrency member.

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 1:46 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

in crypto currencies for profit need some knowledge or experience first gain some knowledge trouogh blogs or youtube videos and follow signals for best profit

46 minutes ago, Diggy said:

Don't Greedy 

Dont invest in hyip and doubler website

And of course always find new learnings everyday

Yes you say the right thing. If everyday try to learn new. Then he/she will be more intelligent about this sector. If they hold here a always they learn new.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

Biggners should first study the cryptocurrencies and get xomplete knowledge about it, what is it and how to earn it. Than they shoukd start getting it free and along with that they should learn ho to increase their earnings 

I faced many loses from the crypto currency and also get many profits from this market.

But i feel that experience in any field helps you in the future. So, i guide the beginer if they have any problem in the crypto currency field

if you want to beginner start as crypto career you need follow all roadmap experience from zero and learn more education in crypto, succesfull in crypto you need hardwork powerfull , starting as bounty hunter you get more learn from there because as bounty hunter we know more project, about inform ,proggress, quality , benefit, risk and then after from there you learn from more forum crypto so you will get more information opportunity career and meet more people the world who is experience in crypto and invite him to give educations to you so will get knowledge , and then after overall above you have done , lets for start apply in more project likes as community manager , or content writer , or ambassador .

2 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

first thing to do is make some free earning from this market by doing bounties or airdrop and faucets are paid some money and the learn and earn from this after experiencing then investment in this market. 

What type of faucet do you use. Do you use the same faucet as mine? Wanna try my faucet sites. It is good and not very time consuming and can earn a lot of money if you are lucky. Just send me a personal message if you are interested. It will be good type of earning. 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:35 PM, Retno said:

Crypto world is a place to earn money, it's like wild nature, only the best can survive. Yeah, you can learn crypto from your mistake, but it doesn't hurt to study and learn first, to minimize your lost. 

Indeed. The only strong and lot of patience will survive in this place that even if you made a lot mistakes you will pursue to work on crypto.

Make and do some explore on the internet via the google search, youtube and other forums and assume some data before investment and these will give you the background of cryptocurrency making it easy for you now and future

On 10/26/2019 at 1:19 PM, IrinaLavrinova said:

Now there are much fewer airdrops that can bring easy money. But now there are more and more of those that provide a guaranteed small income. Only for this it is necessary to show much more initiative than before. And now in the airdrops there are pleasant surprises.

I also join the airdrops and i make good amount of coins in my ERC20 wallet and still i am collecting but i join thousands of airdrops and i just get some coins in it because not all airdrops are real because most of the airdrops are fake and they are not send you the coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Novice user can simply earn money on faucets without the risk of getting scammed but the amount you received on this methods are very low and not profitable at all.