Beginer's guide for crypto career - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

I will not provide links but only tell what topics to read. Learn what blockchain is and how it works. Each coin has its own Explorer so you can see in real time the transactions you sent or expect. Explore Explorer and how it works. Read what Mining is and how coins are produced. Check out what Block is in Blockchain and what it is and what it is written in. To find out more information can use forums like bitcointalk and altcoinstalk.

15 minutes ago, quehong7804 said:

When you're looking to trade cryptocurrencies, the first thing we need to do is help you make money! The easiest way to do this is with Bitcoin, as almost every exchange accepts it.
If you decide to buy Ethereum instead, you can still follow the instructions below. However, wherever Bitcoin is mentioned, exchange it for Ethereum.

Open an account at Coinbase
Verify your account at Coinbase
Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase
Open an account at Binance
Deposit funds into Binance

Open an account on Yobit

Deposit funds on Yobit

If someone is beginner in crypto like me then i suggest him that simple they just invest some money in crypto and they just buy some different coins and save them into their safe wallet and sell it when the market is go to high like this they make good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Dguy said:

I am a new member I want to start a trade and investment of which of methods is good to start with i need a clear guide before I start so not to make mistakes

you should learn about technical analyzes and risk management before starting to invest in this market

On 10/22/2019 at 3:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Snip~

First, you must have confidence that this is the right place to build your career. After that, do what you can do now. If you are a writer, do it. Don't forget to learn to trade. Because this world carries trade commodities.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thankyou for your replies guys. I can see that a lot of people here believe in trading. But trading is risky but even if it's risky you can earn on that by being patient. Now I know that the saying is correct. That patient is virtue.

Though tiring to do. Faucet claiming and earning from it is not that bad at all. You must be very patient on earning money and must know how to control yourself on every decisions you will make as it can affect your future. 

On 27.10.2019 at 15:10, corrao25 said:

I will not provide links but only tell what topics to read. Learn what blockchain is and how it works. Each coin has its own Explorer so you can see in real time the transactions you sent or expect. Explore Explorer and how it works. Read what Mining is and how coins are produced. Check out what Block is in Blockchain and what it is and what it is written in. To find out more information can use forums like bitcointalk and altcoinstalk.

Thank you.
These are very useful tips and it will help beginners a lot, because they will already know where to start their journey in the cryptocurrency world.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

7 minutes ago, Andrew12 said:

As a beginner my friends tought me to do posting while i am having free time. In this first encounter i am getting crypto and tokens from posting or joining to some forums.

can you please share with us other forums that pay satoshi for posts like yobit? i'm really searching for any similar situation to earn some money. thanks:)

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

First rhing that you will remind for your self is keep your private keys or wallet file of your e wallet because that is important if you lose your account and also to avoid the scammers and hackers. Happy posting guys.

8 hours ago, Andrew12 said:

I do not spread all but bitcointalk will be the most famous one. It pays you token or maybe satoshi after the campaign was ended. Also there are some possibilities that you can be scammed by the campaign manager. 

thank you my friend. i found some campaigns like yobit cryptotalk and i want to test them tomorrow. i will inform you if they are real and have payment .

On 10/22/2019 at 4:16 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

For me personally the first thing I do to get started in cryptoworld is to look for a free paid faucet. Day after day I searched and when it was pretty well gathered, I tried again to a more crazy stage, namely by gambling on the results of my faucet that I had been looking for. The result was zero, I lost Hahahahaha..
I was not discouraged, I started again by tring to invest and started trading in Altcoin. I learned to look at the chart of each coin, I began to bet on coins with small values and gradually to large ones. That's about how I started.

First of all, I advise you to try everything you think is necessary, make an impression of the world of cryptocurrencies. the opportunities that you have discovered, choose the type of activity from the ones you like or come up with something of your own, plenty of opportunities

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

I think never chase a pump is the best advice to give to newbie traders because I see a lot of them buy coins that are up 30% or 45% and thinking it will moon more and end up losing money.

On 11/1/2019 at 10:20 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

thank you my friend. i found some campaigns like yobit cryptotalk and i want to test them tomorrow. i will inform you if they are real and have payment .

Hi sister, please can you do that for me too, and let me know if there are some real and true campaigns like this Cryptotalk campaigns with YOBIT,  i will be happy to be under you, in any project that pay for real, and without investing money please, since most websites that ask you to deposit, are just scammers, so please again, let's help each other to get a good and easy life. 💖🌷

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order
  • Useful or interesting 2

8 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

Hi sister, please can you do that for me too, and let me know if there are some real and true campaigns like this Cryptotalk campaigns with YOBIT,  i will be happy to be under you, in any project that pay for real, and without investing money please, since most websites that ask you to deposit, are just scammers, so please again, let's help each other to get a good and easy life. 💖🌷

there are sites that pays real lie yobit campaign, i found a page with some guides on it. i will send them as message my friend.

good luck

On 10/22/2019 at 9:40 PM, Black25 said:

One of the advice that I can give you is to buy books related to bitcoin&cryptocurrency because they will make you understand better what cryptocurrency is and how they work

Buying books and learning from books about bitcoin and crypto is not quite right. Because not all countries have books about bitcoin and crypto like in my country. I have never found a book that discusses bitcoin or crypto.

Success comes when there is hard work, if you want to get more money from this crypto you have to learn, the main thing is you still have to learn, everyone in this forum too, before they succeed surely because they study hard

27 minutes ago, nenni said:

Success comes when there is hard work, if you want to get more money from this crypto you have to learn, the main thing is you still have to learn, everyone in this forum too, before they succeed surely because they study hard

Yup i agree with you. Success does not come easily. If you want to succeed in trading then you must learn and practice. If there is an error then learn from the error and correct it.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:16 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

I see the major problem here is "What is the fastest way possible?"

"won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here"

Believe me, it is not due to someone delivering you your food already chewed up, that your digestion will come any easier...

When people say to go search and learn, this is meant also to gain experience, because if you don't have the time to learn about stuff now, will you have the time to follow the charts, follow the news, scroll around forums, etc... as this will be the only way you can keep up after you have learnt the basics...

how will you find new projects? waiting for someone to tell you?

Patience and reasoning are two very important aspects in crypto life.... if you want to cut and get to the end fast, you'll also loose fast

4 hours ago, luistener said:

To enter the cryptocurrency, I was advised to start with airdrops. It was good advice because it was 2016, successful for such earnings. It takes time to figure it out. To make the right investment, you need knowledge.

They were beautiful times for airdrops. Unfortunately these days they are no closer to any value. Instead, you can try bounty campaigns, serious projects and coins that are already on exchanges.

I think the best guide is to read books, without a doubt it is the best teaching, it is well above the influencers.

for beginners who are new to the world of crypto, you should be accompanied by people who have long known the world of crypto, because the crypto world is quite difficult to do, so advice for beginners you should learn a lot with those who are experienced in the crypto world so you are not mistaken

1 hour ago, Black25 said:

Why do you need a book in your language if you already know to to read in English? English is the basic language and you need it if you want to learn more about bitcoin because all books are written in English 

Yup. But I think less efficient books are more comfortable and convenient learning from YouTube and Google.

1 hour ago, Ele said:

Be wise mate. In this world of advanced technologyz you can buy book from online stores and get it whenever you are located in their world

Yeah you are right. But i think now times are increasingly sophisticated for what to buy books again if we can learn from youtube or google.  it's easier to learn from Google because it's in the form of videos than in writing.