Still You Keep Valuable Tokens? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Still You Keep Valuable Tokens?

I have many coins that has valued very less. But for those Coins that i have some faith on is cnns coin ,as the platform was really nice and every one was doing best for the coin i think one day it would do great and it's going to make me happy.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have given up all the unrecognized symbols that I used to own I have compiled them from the platforms that I trade on and sold them and replaced them with some Satoshi because I did not really believe in the truth and importance of these thousands of symbols

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/3/2020 at 4:29 PM, Ridam said:

I have many coins that has valued very less. But for those Coins that i have some faith on is cnns coin ,as the platform was really nice and every one was doing best for the coin i think one day it would do great and it's going to make me happy.

Yea, if the coin is recognise by many people  then it will be possible to be known and there will be most Investors to the coin which in turn will rise the price of the coin

As of being on airdrops and holding of coins from this kind of activity of those of bounty or that of airdroping. As for the Crypto which I have is kind of earned, as I don't really get into airdroping

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I still keep holding my 97 yoda coin in yobit exchange. Because i believe that in the future it will have great value that's why i am keep holding it. Even if now it has low value but still i believe on that coin made by yobit exchange.

I am a pure bounty hunter so I sell almost all the altcoins earned through the bounty campaigns right away even though I know that I earn less than if I did a long term hold strategy, I only have a few altcoins in which I have confidence and I believe they will grow in value in the future like edo and jrt

• +2 1

Tokens are always rewarded through airdrops and faucets. Some of the tokens are quite valuable and some of them are still in a stable position. But a lot of users still hold a maximum number of tokens so that they can use that when the right time comes. I also hold some altcoins. I have some TFX tokens. Maybe they will be valuable someday. 

personally I never hold bounty or airdops coin , because mostly are going to be dead in future . 

I Exchanges them in TRX as well as in xlm and XRP . xrp and XLM are both good coin they have great future , hopefully both coin touch great value .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 10/22/2019 at 12:23 PM, I-KUN said:

i still hold some altcoins and token that i think it will be valuable in the near future. i don't know why i did that, but i have a feeling that altcoins price will go crazy again next year. so i keep holding my coins that have some value until now.

I am also holding altcoin and bitcoin because I believe in cryptocurrency. I think this coins could help me in the near future. And I think the prices of these coins will again rise and these coins would be popular someday. I won't let go of these valuable coins.

• +1 1

If your mean of valuable is useless tokens of airdrop then i will say yes i have many useless tokens which i got from airdrop and bounty programs .I am keeping it because if i send them anywhere it take too much fee. 

• +1 1

Iam also hold some pricesless altcoins in different exchange, these coins i collected through join airdrops, I don't know how participate in bounties so I avoid bounties, but regularly joins airdrops and collect free coins, I know these coins prices less but little bit hope one day any one coin give profit, that is why I still hold these free coins.

Some tokens are good to keep and wait for the price to rise, you just have to research the market and the token to see if it has any chance of falling and in this way know when to sell and buy to make a profit

I keep many airdrop tokens, the truth is that they have not been very useful because their prices are very low, I also have other tokens that have more profitability and I have faith that in the future they will give me a big profit.

Right now I am an Ampleforth fanatic, i believe in elustic money, cause it can really conquer USD in a long term. While USD is printed everyday, ampleforth network % is static.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:17 AM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

another question: why you still hold them? 😂

there are always tokens with intrinsic value and high growth potential, but whether your coin from the portfolio belongs to them is a difficult question, the answer to which only time will give

Acabo de comprar tokens de yobit.net para aumentar mis ganancias, si dan frutos y tienen un buen valor de mercado y espero que salgan muchos más.

Currently I still have DGB coins and stelar tokes when it was its first airdrop I believe that the price will rise again and giving good results is having patience and waiting for the right moment.

Of course I can tell you I have made so many airdrops and I have my wallet full of tokens, and I know that I keep some with great hope that over time they will have a very good value.