Banned account. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Banned account.

It seems unfair, but in that way, the system itself makes sure that the members of the forum comply with the rules.

I think it's okay and should stay that way, so administrators don't have to get frustrated, fighting bad behavior like multi-accounts, junk messages, etc.

If you are posting, and you want to increase your activity and posts you should keep in mind who you are talking to.

If you see someone with awkward attitudes, junk messages, and bad behaviors who just want to maximize their profits on the forum, avoid them.

You'll probably make fewer messages but this way you get rid of the embarrassment of having a deleted message.

When you publish offensive content .. So what are you waiting for then of course ban and is the best solution for me.

9 hours ago, cryptokram said:

There are so many account now that is banned and i have noticed that once they are banned all their creation (post/thread) are gone.

I think there should be another way to have it as this will give impact to other users! If the account banned is just a newbie then its all good but how about to those members rank account? what if they got banned but before that they made good threads and many users posted and do comments there? all the post will be gone too?

to @Admin and moderators @Desais, @epidemia and company. is it possible for the account is banned but their post will not be deleted if they are not subject to plagiarism, copy/paste and duplicate? just the post involve are the one to be gone?

You are right at least if they have good contents then we should see their contents.Maybe I have quoted them and they got banned then will my quote will be seemed like I have quoted a blank paper? 😅 

The account that is banned is the account that uses plagiarism. Meanwhile, if the account is making a post scam, the post is deleted. As far as I know, in the bitcointalk of the banned account the post nothing is deleted. Bitcointalk only delete scam post or unconstructive post.

3 hours ago, th3nolo said:

If you are posting, and you want to increase your activity and posts you should keep in mind who you are talking to.

That is being implemented now and no one is objecting that! the thing i want to ask is bout those users whose been long here! example a Jr. member rank team which have more than 100 post!

He created good content and thread but afterwards he had a bad reputation and doing which drives hiw account into banned. all of his thread will be gone too? even they are really good? it will affect the week long post which can be an addition in this forum (informative).

3 minutes ago, cuterthing said:

You are right at least if they have good contents then we should see their contents.Maybe I have quoted them and they got banned then will my quote will be seemed like I have quoted a blank paper? 😅 

If you quote the person post who got banned then it will appear block but if you write on the thread they created then all the post will be gone!

10 hours ago, cryptokram said:

There are so many account now that is banned and i have noticed that once they are banned all their creation (post/thread) are gone.

I think there should be another way to have it as this will give impact to other users! If the account banned is just a newbie then its all good but how about to those members rank account? what if they got banned but before that they made good threads and many users posted and do comments there? all the post will be gone too?

to @Admin and moderators @Desais, @epidemia and company. is it possible for the account is banned but their post will not be deleted if they are not subject to plagiarism, copy/paste and duplicate? just the post involve are the one to be gone?

If they got banned chances are they didn't make good "creation". The problem with spam and idiotic meaningless posts that barely many any kind of sense was getting really serious. Good to see the admins taking action.

Edited by trumpman

2 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

It would take a ton of time to check every post made by a banned member in order to see wich one is a good or a bad post /topic. That's why they instantly deleted everything 

There is nothing to check on the post that many! just for a day and let the rest stay! the banned will occur on the day of the report with a bad post and against the rules! what if the user posted all good and informative messages yet he will be banned due to SCAMMING?

2 minutes ago, trumpman said:

If they got banned chances are they didn't make good "creation". The problem with spam and idiotic meaningless posts that barely many any kind of sense was getting really serious. God to see the admins taking action.

Admins are doing a great job! this is just suggestion to make the forum much better! 

It's really disappointing to see many deleted messages because of a banned member maybe you have to leave the articles with a sign on the person's profile so that everyone can remember that they are no longer this forum.

5 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

I have been browsing around this site and i found many accounts that's deserves a ban, at first i thought tis is very hard punishment but some people are too much especially on copy and paste.

Then i encourage you to look for them and keep reporting them to the moderators! they will be banned in short time!

3 minutes ago, hakimgentlemen said:

It's really disappointing to see many deleted messages because of a banned member maybe you have to leave the articles with a sign on the person's profile so that everyone can remember that they are no longer this forum.

Banned members can't be access anymore! their records and post and thread created were all gone after the banned! that is good but i know you just want to leave the good post they made especially very helpful thread! well they dont done any of those! this thread is for the future preference! 

45 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Banned members can't be access anymore! their records and post and thread created were all gone after the banned! that is good but i know you just want to leave the good post they made especially very helpful thread! well they dont done any of those! this thread is for the future preference! 

Is there something else and not just ban that deletes all your posts and topics?
I see some spammers just stopped posting  and topics/post are not deleted.

45 minutes ago, dianamushi said:

Problem is reporting bad topics you then look like a at and eventually you get negative reaction and the admins cant do nothing about that.

Then dont report with out a solid evidence! that is normal if you report someone with out a proof that they commit a big mistake in this forum you will be the one to get the negative reputation!

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Is there something else and not just ban that deletes all your posts and topics?
I see some spammers just stopped posting  and topics/post are not deleted.

I never encountered one till now, but i will keep looking at them bro! i am one with you to continue cleaning those bots!

banned account i think also thier post is also deleted.. thats why thier is a topic post if we click we cannot view..multiple account in 1 ip address i think is prohibited thats why many account is banne

4 minutes ago, gerry said:

banned account i think also thier post is also deleted.. thats why thier is a topic post if we click we cannot view..multiple account in 1 ip address i think is prohibited thats why many account is banne

There is some people who can't afford their own computer! i am talking in general here! like here in my country there are people who got same IP address because they are in one computer shop (cafe)

4 minutes ago, star11 said:

I have my vote for this. Probably the member who has crossed 100 posts gracefully should never be banned in the first place.

NOPE! even you have 1,000 post in this forum once you do plagiarism or copy/paste you should be banned!

1 minute ago, Richard said:

The thing that puzzles me in this forum is the admin or the support teams There is no one of them and they do not talk to anyone The support team must be available 24/24

they are online, they are not just talking much but if you tag them that a user must be banned they review it and banned it right away!

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I never encountered one till now, but i will keep looking at them bro! i am one with you to continue cleaning those bots!

Maybe they have their account frozen or something else. They can log in but they can't do any posting or write anything and give reactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, cryptokram said:

That is being implemented now and no one is objecting that! the thing i want to ask is bout those users whose been long here! example a Jr. member rank team which have more than 100 post!

He created good content and thread but afterwards he had a bad reputation and doing which drives hiw account into banned. all of his thread will be gone too? even they are really good? it will affect the week long post which can be an addition in this forum (informative).

If you quote the person post who got banned then it will appear block but if you write on the thread they created then all the post will be gone!

I think it should continue like this, which ensures that the forum will be free of spam if someone is posting only for economic reasons.

- Bad behaviors need to get a penalization

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

@hexwin i have spotted one user here with the dot on his post but i can't see any evidence that the user is doing a spam or plagiarism/(copy/paste) so i cant report it yet as i dont have evidence! what you think about it?

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/14065-bitcoin-in-2029/

I noticed that DOT means also that they are using some translators, but this user is clear spammer to me, so I reported him

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

I noticed that DOT means also that they are using some translators, but this user is clear spammer to me, so I reported him

Ass you said so, then i will not report the user as you already did! thanks mate for clarifying this! will find more and i hope they will have no electricity to run their power and make them leave the forum! i will be here tagging you most of the time for that! so bear with me!

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

@hexwin i have spotted one user here with the dot on his post but i can't see any evidence that the user is doing a spam or plagiarism/(copy/paste) so i cant report it yet as i dont have evidence! what you think about it?

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/14065-bitcoin-in-2029/

that post actually is very new, I don't think that he/she banned in the last few minutes, but she's spammer to me as hex noticed too

Just now, Mohs3n71 said:

that post actually is very new, I don't think that he/she banned in the last few minutes, but she's spammer to me as hex noticed too

I tried to locate the post and search over google and some forum! i did not see any post same as that so i can't  take and get some evidence that is why i tag him as he is better than me in this nature! i let the case for him to handle!

It's a good question ! There are many type of people in our forum. If anyone do wrong post so it effective for anyone !! Many people doing same thing in this topic it's not good for forum !! I request to admin to need a solid action about the section. Thank you !!

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

I tried to locate the post and search over google and some forum! i did not see any post same as that so i can't  take and get some evidence that is why i tag him as he is better than me in this nature! i let the case for him to handle!

to me the topic was completely nonsense and it looks like she was just trying to post something to get paid, not every spam is just a copy/paste, nonsense and meaningless post to me are much worse

1 minute ago, Mohs3n71 said:

to me the topic was completely nonsense and it looks like she was just trying to post something to get paid, not every spam is just a copy/paste, nonsense and meaningless post to me are much worse

I know and i see that! but that is a newbie so if that is not a case of a bot system i will definitely give a time for him to change. but i was lectured before with the big dot! that is why i call his attention! well will find more and hope we can clean this forum a hundred percent!

3 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

One problem on this site is the absence of local languages. Some peeps uses translator to translate English to their native language. Depending on how good the translator is, it comes off like a bot or a well done job. So we still have to be careful of this bot label

If the person is from the same country where i came from i can easily know if he or she is using translator! but that is true that is ahard thing to have! and people will do everything to post in here if they can't give a post on English and wants to earn they will definitely use translator which will get them to spam or what ever! local is  must! but we will see as i tagged everyone of them!