Competion for good posts? - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

I think we need to post consciously and well. By doing so, we can make many improvements. Besides, we can gain a lot of knowledge.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:11 AM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

you are absolutely correct dear. I give you love react.Thank you so much for posting such an important purpose of admin for us. I hope you will be with us in the future.best of luck 

Is it accurate to say that you are making benefits from yobit investbox or you are thinking that its extremely hard to see how it functions?

You give  very  good  suggestions to the moderators.  If there is more topics  on the forum. It is easy  for members  to make posts easily . Also good for the growth of forum. 

CryptoTalk is one of the best successful outsourcing sites for making lots of money.  Here you can make money by simply typing means posting.  And all CryptoTalk users need to create useful posts so that we can make a profit and be profitable.

bro moderators not add topics they add only useful threads in this forum, but forum members increase day by day and have good count of members also but topics are limited, so its our responsiblity to increase this topics count, to help new members who join to learn about crypto but your topic is good and interesting also.

In fact, CryptoTalk is one of the most successful outsourcing sites for a lot of money.  Here you can earn money by simply typing.  And all Cryptotalk users need to create useful posts. 

Yes it's very important and everyone must be need to post in this forum for competition. If your post is useful then they gave you reaction

I think we member should play good role here in posting good stuff and we should post on different topics so that people get enough topics todo comments here and become excited to come to the forum.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think we should make comment so goodly.  We want to make bitcoin by working cryptotalk.  And cryptotalk pay us for posts. So we should be serious for make comment their. We should post good types comments.               

Yes you right competition is a good idea to develop the content of this forum. But i think is difficult to do this . On my opinion you have to change our self and come here note just for earning, we have come here to learn to take some knowledge, to share information or experience, in this way we can do a useful yop

On 2/7/2020 at 5:08 PM, Sadiqssk said:

There should be a competition anywhere the user with generally reputation points won during a month will hear a distinctive reward in bitcoin. This will motivate users to craft more quality posts

That is a great suggestion for a one month the most member who have the reputation in the forum will win the rewards, and with that competition a lot of members will create good content to receive reputation.

There should not be competition, this forum is really good and we people are not the same actually in the same possession.

• -5 1

Well, The idea is good. But everyone has their own opinion. It will be very difficult to decide which opinion is better than other. also there will be same opinions, Which make it harder to decide, who is the winner?

This is only my opinion, I might be wrong. 

I think it is good for your idea as such to improve the topics of the forum, I am not saying that it is a competition in itself, but something that motivates us even more to create content for members, so the people who are able to create content would be more anxious. 

13 hours ago, PranavRaj227 said:

Yes competition is increased in this forum because many users are joining day by day crypto talk so topics should also be increased

Yes a lot of people will.try to do good post like before they will not want to spam the forum again if they really want to do.

Yeah you are right. As the increment of the form the topics are repeating. There should be no more boundry to talk about topics whether u can talk about sports or recent global problems etc etc.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many members is not a detail of sentence for the forum after the purpose of this contest I would like to take place at this time and predict consequently loads of members and honor the alike stabilization of our forum for the reason that without payment I actually inquire for myself the have reservations about that will to stay, to remain!

3 hours ago, Bikash3317 said:

Yeah you are right. As the increment of the form the topics are repeating. There should be no more boundry to talk about topics whether u can talk about sports or recent global problems etc etc.

This forum soul purpose is to promote crypto to newbies.Where bringing social issues may create heat between members where the people will bring conflicts,politics .This is not friendly suggestion my friend.

Actually, the words are correct, as I see a lot of posts that I publish and I do not find. I hope that the administration will arrange things better, as the forum is getting more and more popular quickly.

That's true. The more the members the more the post. It's good to create more topics so that post on a particular topic might not be repeated several times. This will help everyone in the forum

Good post there are many members and many of them are writing topics every day, it will be good if there will be more categories because will reduce members to repeat commenting twice in one topic.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If the moderators really active thr competition for good post the  it will be very great..for this they can also recognize that who are good us3r and who are a bad user..they should start this..

19 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

This forum soul purpose is to promote crypto to newbies.Where bringing social issues may create heat between members where the people will bring conflicts,politics .This is not friendly suggestion my friend.

So many peoples which are in this forum they try their best and they create the good posts and also they help the peoples which want to learn the crypto trading and also want to know about the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, shalalon603 said:

Good to see you are still active. I'm not much lately. Very few people are posting quality here. Xbdt is a good one although he is posting a lot. You are the other one.

Yes a lot of people are actually active on the forum. And a competition for good post will make the forum more active.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.