Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

My spouse and I employed to save money occasion in a telegram, nevertheless currently you will come to crypto talk can be wherever my spouse and I figure nearly all. I do think can be can be widespread for you to us all.

I spend a lot of my time in the forum because I have just been encrypted and I do not understand much about trading the possibility that one day I will spend time to trade.

Forum and trading I spend a lot of time here because I'm comfortable here getting knowledge from the forum and trading waiting for a lot of time reading from the forum.

On 10/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I spent my time more in searching and getting free cryoto. Also some on trading which is not profitable for me. 

On 12/28/2019 at 4:59 PM, Tarek62 said:

I've spent a lot of time on crypto forums. I have worked on many crypto forums to learn about crypto and make money from it.  This forum also paid us for each post.it is very good forum. 

Cryptotalk was very helpful for us to earn easy income just posting 30 per day. i am also new on this forum and so far it was legit and knowledgeable site to know more about crypto.

For me now i am highly invested and am looking only for long term gains. I do nothing of gambling and lately do short term trading with crypto. Now i spend at least 5 hours per day or more on cryptotalk forum making posts and using various faucets 

As a new user and not capable in some stuffs of Crypto Currency because I have no money right now I'm more focused on this forum and search more about the basics of Crypto Currency. I also visited some sites like Wikipedia, BlockGeeks, BitcoinTalk, CoinMarketCap and Investopedia to update and learn.

I spend time in forums and sometimes trading. In the forum I looked for information on various projects about altcoin, working on bounties, and learning about trading 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

9 minutes ago, Jaga123321 said:

I spent all of my time in social media and forum because I'm a bounty Hunter I have to complete certain task on social media and have to publish article and video ..

that must be talking you lost of time tho, try to focus more on trading because that could be more valuable than actual bounty hunting. accumulate;ate coins now at these lows.

I spend time in forum coz i don't know how to trade or maybe I am too afraid to those scammers or even hackers

7 hours ago, mbaman80 said:

Trading is the best place I spend with regards to crypto. It is the best way to earn in crypto.

You're right, trading is the best platform if you want to earn high profit but it was too risky so other other way was to earn on forums and airdrops not as high on trading but you can earned good profit here.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:07 PM, setifien said:

Social media firstly : telegram, Twitter...(about 3~4 hours)

then trading for around 1.5~2 hours a day 

And around 30 minutes (~1 hour) surfing web (forums, research in Google...)

Right dear we spend more time in social media sites..

7 hours ago, mbaman80 said:

Trading is the best place I spend with regards to crypto. It is the best way to earn in crypto.

Do you knows the role of crypto, how we earn, please give completely knowledge about it

Gambling, forums, minining,coins and last is coin I spent my time all of those. But most of time I spent for trading personally I like this. A lot of profit I earn here. Also I like gambling now I do not try this.

Im spent my time in crypto to watching chart on Tradingview to learn, and discussing about crypto life in Telegram, so far i've been met a great person in there

Its very interesting as we need to talk about many things and atitudes for more envolvment and better relationship I personally most stay in trading and forum as these two places are my favorite for spending more time and for more discussion and information from other members some time have to spend on social media and gambling is also not bad at all.

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I think i have spent my time in all of these points. Actually i spent in gambling first and when i lost much than i leave it and started earning free.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

I spend 2 to 3 hours on trading and 3 hours for posting on crypto talk . my favorite place is the crypto market where i note all the crypto currencies prices .

On 10/21/2019 at 6:08 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

I spent most of the times in forum in crypto life because it is good and good for profit. Also i spent most of time in trading which requires alot of techniques and plans. Both are good aspects for me. Forum sites have been also nice to mee.

Most of the time and the money i invested in the trading .buying low price cryptocurrency and holding them for a long term period  is my strategy.and also i am spending my time on the cryptotalk to earn free bitcoin

On 10/21/2019 at 1:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just

Currently I spend more of my time on the forum especially in cryptotalk looking for relevant information about coins but before I spent time on social media, but since I discovered crypto forum it take's more of my time. 

There is no other place I spend my time in crypto apart from exchange and forums, this is because I love having fun in forums and also to get updates on crypto

As of now I spend my time just here in cryptotalk forum, because since I am not really knowledgeable about crypto, this forum is really helpful for me because some topics and posts can give me some really useful information. My current source of crypto is yobit's cryptotalk campaign. 

On 1/13/2020 at 1:48 PM, Delgboke said:

Currently I spend more of my time on the forum especially in cryptotalk looking for relevant information about coins but before I spent time on social media, but since I discovered crypto forum it take's more of my time. 

Me too. I also spend most of my time on this forum. But I suggest that you also try betting sites and also faucets wherein you can earn money by just clicking different captchas.