Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

20 hours ago, Moldovan said:

Trading and gambling you can only learn by practicing a lot in order to gain experience. You cannot make money and profit without having experience in what you are doing 

yeah i agree. tho i’m scared to take a risk. but if i’m going to do trading, i think i will watch my friends do it first before i finally be doing it so i can learn from him and experience the trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think I use most of my time to trading and forum. I used to trade in bibox now I am active in this forum. I love this forum. This forum is very familiar and easy to use. Most of the time I active to this forum.  

• +2 1

Most of my time i spend it ( or you could say wasted) it on gambling and trading. Recently more into the gambling than trading. I gamble on sports. Sometimes there are days where i wake up and just keep on gambling for the whole day untill i sleep. the third one for me would be social medias like telegram crypto groups.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/21/2019 at 8:23 AM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

My number one favorite place is trading, then social media and news in general about cryptocurrencies, and finally being part of this forum which I can discuss healthily with all the members here.
In all ways I always take a separate time to look for new cryptos and see how relevant they are and their projections.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I think I'll spend more time in forums in cryptoworld. Why? because it is easy and I can gain money in an easy way here in crypto. Maybe someday, I'll try also the trading but not for now because I don't have enough knowledge about it.

I spent most of my life electronic money his in exchange, I traded all day and night, trading electronic money almost full-time for me, I'm exchanging learn how prices move and market index shows that price is moving and in which direction.

Hello, I am a newbie here and for now I've been posting at the forum in order to earn crypto. But when I learned, I will make my best out of it!

On 10/21/2019 at 10:10 PM, bitnoval said:

I spent more time on coinmarketcap and exchanges, analyzing coins and their prices, where they were when they were launch and what was the price of the token and how the coin have perform over the year, this let me know which coin is good for invest.

I spend most of my time in cryptocurrency forums. In here I am able to gain and earn so much money. I am able also to be productive and effective in all the things that I am doing. Through cruptocurrency someone can gain and earn so much money and can make their time and effort productive.

I always spend my time on crypto on forums and crypto world. They are interesting to read people's sightation on what do they contribute in our community.

I spend my whole time in crypto trade & in forum. I usually search small task in forum to make some btc. I also spend my time learning more thing about crypto trade.

I spend it all in forums, this is where i earn while i have free time but it is not that easy to earn here beacause there is a required counts of posts and every posts should have good quality.

• +3 1

On 10/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Forum 

How about you ? 

Now a days i spent my more time on this forum before that i was spending my time on crypto news updates and  trading after my day job.On this forum i am getting new updates and  many useful things.

My spouse and i expended added time in coinmarketcap along with swaps, inspecting loose change along with his or her price ranges, wherever these folks were after they ended up kick off along with the fact that was the cost of your small along with what sort of gold coin get conduct in the calendar year, this specific ok, I'll recognize which in turn gold coin is useful for spending.

I spend the most time on social media and within my 24 hours I spend about six to seven hours on social media and use  Bitcoin forums for 5 to 6 hours.I love spending time on these and I get a lot of important information out of them that I think will be useful in the future.

i just spend my entire time in the forum since i don't really know how to gamble, trade, and doing social medium for new coins. although, i also want to explore in for some time. soon i will. 

There are so many who are into trading. I have not tried trading yet but i have seen comments about it and it is good. Might try it soon.

hourly site i spent my bitcoin because this platform give a lots of interest in 1 hours. so its easy for earn bitcoin. you can withdraw this money instant and automatic.

As it could not necessarily become achievable which is the particular Crypto edge and in addition downside due to the fact inside Crypto purchase there is no-one to track an individual and also it must be not necessarily reversible.

Report settled much more time concerning coin marketcap not to mention swaps, examining silver and gold money not to mention a lot of the beliefs, merely in which we were holding provided that they will are already discover not to mention the particular gist enjoyment every one of the mark not to mention just how rare metal coin knowledge perform the job through the entire calendar month, this process fine know about where rare metal coin could be regarding spend.

all time i spent my crypto life in forum post and many faucet site. Forum is a best site for earn crypto. from crypto you earn easy. 

I spend most of time in learning about crypto coins and learning trade with them. Also i give to time to some airdrops which is another way to know about new coins   

The place I spent cyrpo? mostly I type here in the living room. Because it was easy to type since there was a long table here. I can't type in our bedroom since the plug was too long and there was no table. So here in the living room. I'm using my laptop writing. 

• +2 1

Most of the time, I'm at the About Forum section to see more updates if there are. And then go to Crypto World for more additional knowledge about crypto and sometimes search on the Internet if I find topic I do not know.

I spent most of the time claiming on faucets when I first entered the crypto world. I spent almost 7 hours a day to deal with faucets because I didn't know about bounties and campaigns. I had no other option to earn bitcoin.

I wanted to earn at least $20 to begin trading. It took me about 3 months to achieve this balance by claiming.

I started trading (buying and selling bitcoin) with my $20 investment. It didn't take me much time but I didn't earn much money too because of my low investment. At least I was happy that I got rid of faucets!

After that I found this great forum and started posting in it. I spend about 3 hours a day posting here to increase my investment.