Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

I usually spend most of my time on the trading and some time on this forum after that i see some news on Social medium - For new coins. But in this day i spend most time in this forum.  

I spent more time in joining campaign like this to earn profit and to get knowledge about crypto, it is fun doing posting because you can share your thoughts and feelings.

56 minutes ago, aika said:

Social media can get recent highlights on crypto. Fast sites as Twitter offer quick and condensed info about what's goin on currently. Some traders post their trades or their predictions, some are pretty good and it's worth following them and check their opinions.

Listening to the signals given by so-called traders, whether they are good or not, without me doing the research myself, is like giving my money to a foreign man to take care of them.

28 minutes ago, bestprofi said:

Listening to the signals given by so-called traders, whether they are good or not, without me doing the research myself, is like giving my money to a foreign man to take care of them.

Of course you will not believe everything the media says without reading a lot. You have to find reliable sources first. I'm not saying that everything you find online is trustworthy lol. I always doubt and do some research before having an opinion.

I usually spend a lot of time watching charts and reading crypto news, sometimes I see some analysis on twitter to see the trend and trades some professionals are taking, but I don't base my trades on what others say.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Lucifer said:

but I don't base my trades on what others say.

Sometimes you have to take others opinions to get your own opinion. It's not only to reading charts or seeing numbers, there's a lot of skilled people out there that share useful information to help other to see wich direction to take.

14 hours ago, Marjmae said:

You are getting banned here immediately if you made something wrong. That's why i gave myself an limitation from what i'm doing but seriously i want to try all of it like trading. If you don't mind can you teach me how does trading works? 

I don't know much about cryotocurrency market. I'm too afraid to get banned here if did something wrong and also to be criticized by other people, if they don't like you they'll reported you. As much as i know if you get 5warning posts you'll be banned and i don't want it to happen. 

If you don't mind, can you tell me more about market? Or about in trading. I want to try trading to earn more here in crypto but i guess i don't have much knowledge for that but i want to try it in safety way. What should i do? 

Studying the cryptocurrency market is not a lesson you can take on a forum, no matter what it is. Try to find sites from which to learn the basics, in the first phase, then you can think about trading.

To be honest, I once hookep to gambling primarily in faucets. But now I'm more into bitcoin forums like this and on online trading platforms to learn more about cryptos before finally invest my coins to trusted one. 

On 11/2/2019 at 3:23 PM, aika said:

Of course you will not believe everything the media says without reading a lot. You have to find reliable sources first. I'm not saying that everything you find online is trustworthy lol. I always doubt and do some research before having an opinion.

As I said, I agree with the idea of following certain traders. but their signals should be taken only as mere information, and the decision will be made after their own research.

4 hours ago, P-P AP said:

spend my time trading about 2 hours, then to post on the crypto forum about 10 hours and the remaining time I use it in general such as playing games, sleeping, and worshiping.

I like your daily activities mate and you are saying that you is giving 10 hours in a day for crypto forums then i think you know about the multiple forum and joining it.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

22 hours ago, aika said:

Sometimes you have to take others opinions to get your own opinion. It's not only to reading charts or seeing numbers, there's a lot of skilled people out there that share useful information to help other to see wich direction to take.

It is better to take their information and advice than to take the same trades they take, it is very risky and sometimes expensive to invest money with the analysis of others, it is better to become dependent and learn to trade yourself.

1 hour ago, bestprofi said:

As I said, I agree with the idea of following certain traders. but their signals should be taken only as mere information, and the decision will be made after their own research.

Some traders have some good skills and you can learn a lot of their daily movements. For a new trader it's not bad to give it a chance and check what's going on and how things are made by skilled people on the business.

26 minutes ago, Lucifer said:

It is better to take their information and advice than to take the same trades they take, it is very risky and sometimes expensive to invest money with the analysis of others, it is better to become dependent and learn to trade yourself.

You cannot do the same trades, most of them are published long after they're finished, but you can always take clues on what to do in certain situations. The goal is to learn, not being a copy paste from others.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:46 PM, Kruze07 said:

i spend my most of life in the trading, social and learning of the trading, because without learning you cannot become perfect, so learning is the first and necessary step to start any business and earn easily.

Those are the  best places you should be spending your time, learning about trading is a good way to improve your profits and social crypto platforms also keep you inform about changes in the crypto world.

I spent my time in the crypto world for about 1 day, even over, there I learned a lot about the vast cryto world

10 hours ago, Marjmae said:

Okay mate, all i know about trading is if you choose the wrong coin it would be your loses rather leads you to bad situation. Is that correct?  Thanks for your concern. Appreciated. 

Money is earned by making good trades. Good trades come with experience. The experience is gained by making bad trades.
If you choose top 20 coins you have no way to lose. Maybe for a moment their value decreases, but over time their value increases.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ?

And where is that? Your post is clueless 

On 10/21/2019 at 7:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ?

I spent my time mostly in trading and forum. Sometimes, I am checking telegram and social media and my mining rig. I am also working at some blockchain company. So my time is at crypto all-day.

i spend my most of life in the crypto learning and forex learning, these both business are require too much learning and take too much time to become expert trader and good earner, so i spent my entire life here.

Hard Worker 😎😎

will need more time to complete the cryptographic puzzle. Binance is the best place to buy, sell, trade and hold (hold) BTC easily. These items will take over your life, for example the time you spend to tidy up these items.

i always spend my time here in forums. reading and reading some stuff about trading and gambling and basic information about bitcoin. if i grasp the important knowledge on trading, i think i will be ready to do that. 

I of these four points spent the most time trading on the stock exchanges and gambling, the most money earned on trading.

1 hour ago, Jkboy1 said:

I have spent most of my life in crypto currency   trading is a very useful job. I want to make good profits from here.  So I spend more time in trading

You chose a difficult job my friend but with time it will get easier to handle once you learn how to control your emotions while trading and recognize pump indicators.

I spend almost all day sitting on my pc, sometimes I see charts again writing in this forum writing and trying to help telling my experience in trading, I also follow some professional trader accounts on twitter.

Trading is the best option in the crypto market because we can make good money through it and i am sure that if we make trade in crypto market on daily basis we can make good money and also we can withdraw that money easily so trading is my best option in crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i spend my life in the trading and gaining its knowledge becoz knowledge is must before doing the trading and i spend too much time during the learning and experience of trading business as well as crypto trades