Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

In the life of cryptocurrency, I have spent a lot of money in bainance, and also in Dascion, I have benefited from cryptocurrency, and also spent money 

Trading. I have been learning so much and doing trading for a while now. I find it more interesting and profitable compares to Gambling, Long term investing, Staking and the likes. Although I plan holding certain coin soon.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I still haven't tried gambling or trading and perhaps won't try them since they look too risky to me. Most of the time recently I spent here in this forum - reading a lot and writing when I find a topic which catches my attention.

I spent most of my time on social media especially on telegram and Facebook to discuss crypto realted things with people, after that I spend nearly 2 hours in trading and then I spend rest of my time on cryptotalk

A few hours a day is perfectly here but always here. Always observe the market many coins and prices can be at any time! Also claim some calls a bit. Watch the Bitcoin issue for an hour or two on YouTube.

I spend a lot of time and a part of my life on trade, communication and trade training. In the forum I will learn a lot of new information.

Gambling. I losted many of my crypto through gambling but am happy that my loses are not even near to my profits. Sometimes i trade them but its not that much as gambling.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I spend most of my time here in this forum. About 3-5 hours a day. It actually depends on my free time or schedule. I am comfortable here, I am learning here by reading posts that contains a lot of information about crypto. I only stay here if it's crypto.

I spend more time on the exchange sites. I am a very active trader in the crypto currency trading sector. I should have to track all activities to make profits in the different coins. After exchange sites I spend more on this forum to create the posts. 

15 minutes ago, Abdul Mannan said:

hi buddy,

Me personally spend most of my time in this forum currently, I never gamble as it's too much risky for me

I also spend about 2 hour everyday in exchanges to trade and i also feel comfortable here

Well that is nice, just keep spend time with this forum so that you will gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also you will learn here the strategy how to earn cryptocurrencies in any platforms.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I spent more time in cryptotalk more than social media because I am earning free bitcoin everyday but if I use social media they will not give any money for use it. So I am using cryptotalk for learning and earning money from the site.

forum and trading because there are the places when you can learn more about crypto. in forums, you gain insights from others. in trading you experience and learn it yourself. 

I spend my time on forum, it usually takes 1-2 hours to finish the 30 post a day. This was my best platform so far because gambling is a risky way and trading, I dont enough knowledge to trade.

I spend almost all day on gambling sites. But I don't play much. only active chat because a lot of free coins that I can get. Whereas in the forum I can spend 2-3 hours every day

i remember in my old days i used to spend hours reading about crypto in general because i wanted to make sure its the right place to invest my time and money in and 3 years ahead and im glad about my decision.

• +3 1

On 2/26/2020 at 5:28 AM, Shona pakhi said:

I spend more time of my crypto life in trading and forum. While reading post and comments, I usually trade too. But I think I spend most of my crypto life into trading. I put buy and/or sell, and monitoring cryptocurrency price all the time. I even check my trading account even when I am in my bed :

I spend most of my time here in cryptocurrency, reading articles chatting in forums and having fun with my friends

When I am new at all to this specific My spouse and I imagined that this voyage via jr new member for you to an entirely new member is surely a most challenging spot for a save money amount of time in the idea. since ahead of many of us achieved the idea our nation operates challenging to arrive at your current ambitions throughout the proper way. 

i spend most of my time on forums , articles, youtube videos about updates on cryptocurrency and also hear podcasts at night before i sleep and , i m also engage on long trading , its a long long trading so i dont bother to give my time there

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Social media firstly : telegram, Twitter...(about 3~4 hours)

then trading for around 1.5~2 hours a day 

And around 30 minutes (~1 hour) surfing web (forums, research in Google...)

For me it's obviously the gambling and I had some experience with the ICOs when they were still making some money

Trading and the forum are the two places I have spent most of my time in there are so many places that we have to keep ourselfves well informed and to me the forum is that one place and it requires we still keep everything still working for everybody we have to really realize what we are doing in this crypto world so I trade and post on forum and learn more on forums like this one

If you want to spend your crypto on any occasion you are in luck because Crypterium is  the solution. Cryptorium is a mobile application that is the solution to using your cryptocurrency as a source of payment. Once you create an account you will be issued a virtual card that is linked up to your crypto wallet and you can add this card to your Android Pay,

I have spent my time in this world of crypto with a lot of good ideas that we have to work and put together everything int he right position the good idea is put the work of every developer and so we have to gt something proper and well organized. I spend more on the forum so thats the only case

On 10/21/2019 at 6:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

First i do trade with my crypto coin and earn some profits and also lose some of my crypto coin that's why now stop to do trade.but, now feel comfortable spend on this forum.i think forum is better that other way to make money.  

1 hour ago, Nurani Nora said:

Me personally spend most of my time in this forum currently, I never gamble as it's too much risky for me

I also spend about 1 hour everyday in exchanges to trade

Keep spending your time in that value, i do too much gambling I even forgot what real earning looks like.