World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions

There is currently no problem with access to crypto currency in my country.  Although I can't really say crypto people are well known, some people who have crypto currency like me have no problem with authority.

In my country there is no limitation on trading anyone can do trading without any fear people are doing work on crypto and they are earning a lot of profit from it which is the sign of popularity of crypto and in the coming days most of the people are going to join this platform.

Some country government not accept bitcoin and other crypto currency because thinks crypto can destroyed country economic. But I think crypto is best way to earn extra money. 

Yes i agree with your point of view. Nkw a days some countries are not allowing the crypto currencies but i think in near future they will accept it. 

Yes, I try to be patient, and as I said I am slower in postings, but still always active, because I have become familiar with the forum and the guys here that just like me are in love with this...

It is very disappointing that now not everyone wants to legalize cryptocurrency around the world. After all, this is cool and will help many countries improve their economy, because cryptocurrencies do not depend on the rates of the dollar, gold, oil

Bitcoin can use as a transaction tool in crime  because it is prohibited from being used as legal currency.Against every thing human being repudiates because of their obeyness on political order.

Digital money is restricted on everywhere throughout the world and individuals are doing it behind the seen additionally called unlawfully, may it is legitimate later on. This is very important. 

Some time Bitcoin is denied from being utilized as a lawful money. The explanation behind this restriction is on the grounds that bitcoin can be utilized as an exchange device in wrongdoing, for example, selling and purchasing drugs, tax evasion.

Also we have a legal wallet to hold them and send to other person with out a single fee. we can also convert BITCOIN to FIAT and withdraw them through banks and remittance centers.

Many countries suffer from a large case of banning the electronic currency market in general, whether it is trading, trading, or even keeping these currencies, because they deal with cryptocurrencies as a kind of risk to the local currency.

Yes, I completely agree with you.  Because, the cryto currency has been banned from some countries.  These are some of the effects of these national currencies, and there are different types of work that we must refrain from forbidden. And this cryto currency is now known all over the world.

This is the first time I heard about this, I did not know that
Indeed, there are many countries that support bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and you can continue to work there simply if the cryptocurrency has been attended in your country.

Useful information I did not know that Malta is the basis of the blockchain. I hope that all countries of the world recognize the blockchain and the cryptocurrencies.

There are not many people dealing in cryptocurrencies in my country, but this area is expanding with time and more new blood is entering it.

It is possible to access bitcoin in my country, the banned of cryptocurrency has not yet been broadcast, so we can used bitcoin the way we like

6 minutes ago, Basad said:

The same with my own country, we try to educate them about cryptocurrency and how they can easily adapt and learn in it, they have started earning and enjoying cryptocurrency

Good, what is the age group being taught?
And where did you start with them?

On 10/21/2019 at 9:56 PM, Bitxalt said:

in my country cryptocurrency is not allowed, but I can still use cryptocurrency for payment, in my opinion the rules in my country are less strict. 

How can you do that? 

I have a friend and cryptocurrency is not acceptable in his country and maybe you can help him to fix that kind of problem. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In my country there are very limited stores that accept bitcoin, with the few that do being online stores only. There were a couple stores that stopped accepting bitcoin after the recent crash with the corona virus n the market, and this is worrying as it could mean that these stores will not accept bitcoin in the future again if the rice rises. I think that only time will tell if bitcoin can become integrated into my country, but from what i can see it does not look very promising.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, Basad said:

I tried to have people of the range of my ages, people that are serious and ready for any sorts of investment online not those that are illiterate and see it as a scam, then I introduced them about cryptocurrency, the way the can benefit from cryptocurrency, like trading, investbox, investing in new projects, masternodes, staking and even doing bounties, this help them to decide which will suit their own life style of investment

Amazing, you did a great job, congratulations, I think the benefit you provided to these people is invaluable and successful people should thank you in the future.

I live in Algeria, and so far, there is no positive or negative reaction to Bitcoin and crypto in general. I hope that this will change in the future.

It means in this country of Malta, the burning issue of having to hold and exchange fiat currency from one person to another day then having to purchase goods, can be coped with use if using Crypto to purchase goods, as basically they can use the fiat and buy Crypto and then have their normal transactions, if some traders are on the case of not having to exchange Fiat easily

In my country too my friend  Trading and encryption are banned, but not completely. There are only those who trade in it from the wealthy classes in society. I think over time my country will definitely recognize cryptography.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Thank God in my country you can work with cryptocurrencies in fact there is business in which we are allowed to pay with Bitcoin (BTC) which I find great 

35 minutes ago, Tawhid03 said:

In the world wide i think crypto currency is the good value.There are many county people mining crypto.But i think china,russia and usa are the main country which provide crypto in market.

They ban bitcoin because they are too afraid that their local currency will be replaced by bitcoin , that is why they are afraid to accept it in their country.