Cryptotalk forum on Facebook - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cryptotalk forum on Facebook

This is a great news and a welcome development to all categories of Crypto user's. Let take that advantage to help in promoting the good image of Crypto currency to the outside world. This will also assist immensely in exposing so many to the system and get access to Positive information about the Crypto and therefore find it interesting, to join and learn about Crypto currencies, benefits from the system.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

@Nezar That's great to hear that someone was advertising this lovely forum of cryptotalk on Facebook encouraging others to join us here it's a good thing to do but when inviting it's always important to educate our invites on the rules of this forum and what exactly they are expecting to find and this way we will minimize on the asking of similar questions among newbies who join this forum.

• +1 1

Social media is a good platform to promote any forum. When people see your post they take interest in coming to the forum. This will increase the member and also will increase the reputation of the forum. You did a great job.

On 9/28/2020 at 9:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Promoting Cryptotalk forum in different platforms is really good and i feel happy to see such posts on other platforms. When Cryptotalk forum will grow more and more, there will be more advertisers when the trade of Talk tokens will be opened.

after all the things i got from this forum I wouldnt mind promoting it for free all day, plus that way we will see more users on the forum and thats a small thing we can do to thank cryptotalk for creating such a strong community.

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

and thats a small thing we can do to thank cryptotalk for creating such a strong community.

completely agree with you, for getting paied for ours texts we must appreciate YoBit. Just imagine, they give to us 1000 sat BTC for each post, who else can do this?

On 9/25/2020 at 8:45 AM, Nezar said:

Hi friends, it has been a year since this awesome forum was created and I am very happy to be a part of it, so first I would like to say happy new year to our encrypted chat forum and wish it prosperity and lasting progress Secondly, I am wandering around Facebook today, I was able to see something very beautiful Bringing happiness to myself, and this thing is an explanation for our forum. This is the place where a person, through his participation, invites people to join the forum, work in it, gain experience and learn from it, and this is a good and wonderful thing, and I see that we will see many join the forum during the coming period
Therefore, I hope that all new members read the rules well, adhere to them and respect them so that they can protect their accounts from warning or banning.

Note: I cannot share a screenshot of the post inside Facebook because it is written in Arabic

I think that each of those who belong to this community, as long as they have that mentality of sharing and doing things as a team, we will always win together

Yes indeed, this forum has provided a lot of benefit, whether material or informational to many people, simply this site is the best source for any beginner in the field of crypto and trading..

This is good to know that there are people helping the world to know about the cryptotalk forum. I'm trying to make some comments too when people ask but I don't use facebook or twitter very often. It is important to explain to everyone joining to read the rules first of all and not create spam and act as a good member in support of the forum.

The truth is, I am new to this forum, but I am glad that it is already one year old, I love this topic of cryptocurrencies and it goes further if there are people who accompany you, I am happy to know that there are people with my same tastes, and that They will help me to move forward on this topic of cryptocurrencies, without more to say, good luck to all

This forum is a wanderful and a teacher to us and we are learn about the crypto and the market so many things that we can now too teach other our friend and family and we are also have to tell about it in facebook and in the social media that we are use as the tik-tok and instagram. This is very good for the member that tries to do that and he is a good example we should following too by ourselves to invite people and join this forum.

I think it's wonderful that you are inviting people to join and learn in the forum, it's something very gratifying to see that with your posts and comments you can help many people, I hope this forum will last a long time and continue to be a great community as it is so far.

Such a great thing to heard good words on Facebook from different people who got interested on cryptotalk because it completely amazing place 

• +2 1

Did you join his facebook page about cryptotalk? Good job from this guy but maybe it will be good to explain that the forum is about cryptocurrencies and not about anything else useless posts that I keep reading. Good for the forum though if they have so loyal supporters.

It would be great if Facebook had a system to earn money from the cryptotalk forum.  Because the number of users in Facebook world is much higher.  Everyone uses Facebook, but if they can run Facebook as well as make a lot of money from this forum.  Then it would be a great one

one of the best way we are going to grow the forum and spread it on a large scale, in order to increase the number of people

• +2 1

I am fascinated with this forum, and I really like that they talk about it on social networks, especially one as crowded as facebook and I will always agree that we always promote Cryptotalk on all social networks so that people interested in the cryptoworld join and every time our community in the forum is bigger. Greetings

You are correct. Cryptotok Forum Many Believers Make Money by Making Money That Doesn't Compare to Facebook. One of the best way from criptocurriency forum

Post about this forum on Facebook surely help community to show appreciation  and they would join to be a part in this forum. I also saw a video on YouTube before joking this forum and now I found it is a great community. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right I have seen many post about cryptotalk and it is also possible that some of interest members join this so that is a great idea because many users are using Facebook if half of them join this platform so that will be a great achievement..

• Useful or interesting 2

Hello friend . Well , I am newbie in this forum and this forum is around more than 1 years old. And Social media is the best way to share or promote any platform . Thanks for posting this topic . 

Hey mate, thanks for your information, Now cryptotalk foum rise on say gain because pay per post campaign start again. We are watching lot of people share cryptotalk forum in the facebook about the campaign, so we are hoping this event will rock again.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a good idea to promote the forum through social networks like Facebook, many people do not know the world of cryptocurrencies, so spreading them will make several people interested and end up as new members on cryptotalk in search of valuable information. As a new member, you will need to follow the rules and read them carefully to avoid being penalized.

• +2 1

I am new but really I am very attached to him learning from the experiences of others every day I learn things that I did not have any knowledge, it is wonderful to meet people who turn out to be like teachers for whom we are beginners.

• +1 1