Cryptotalk forum on Facebook - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cryptotalk forum on Facebook

Happy birthday to crypto talk first and secondly then the truth is , when we have enough members here, we are able to bring in so many other people from out there, so many of them and it is one of the best way we are going to grow the forum and also to make sure that our system is sustainable so thanks for this post God bless

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 3

12 hours ago, Nezar said:

, I am wandering around Facebook today, I was able to see something very beautiful Bringing happiness to myself, and this thing is an explanation for our forum. 

Social medias are the great way for promotion of platform as the audience there is already established. Sure that explanation will reach to many members and if anyone like the concept of forum sure they will join the forum and learn about it. Such explanation of forum in other platforms also helps to increase member of the forum and to increase the reputation of the forum. I'm glad that you share about it with us @Nezar.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

18 hours ago, Nezar said:

Hi friends, it has been a year since this awesome forum was created and I am very happy to be a part of it, so first I would like to say happy new year to our encrypted chat forum and wish it prosperity and lasting progress Secondly, I am wandering around Facebook today, I was able to see something very beautiful Bringing happiness to myself, and this thing is an explanation for our forum. This is the place where a person, through his participation, invites people to join the forum, work in it, gain experience and learn from it, and this is a good and wonderful thing, and I see that we will see many join the forum during the coming period
Therefore, I hope that all new members read the rules well, adhere to them and respect them so that they can protect their accounts from warning or banning.

Note: I cannot share a screenshot of the post inside Facebook because it is written in Arabic

I wish crypto talk forum  a lasting and prosperity living I hope new members are still coming to join the forum the forum have achieved tremendous achievement within a short period of time what will it look like in the coming years ? I guess more success are still coming ahead .

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes we should resoect the rules of the forum & its standard operating procedures to avoid any possible problem that may result in account suspension.

• -4 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

So we need to revive this forum and make it bigger so that everyone can avoid any potential issues that could lead to account suspension.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's a good year for Crypto Talk.  I joined about a month ago and have been hoping to know Crypto Talk since its launch.  This is a very good thing that more people are invited to this forum in order to learn about it and become experts in cryptocurrencies.  Sharing Crypto Talk on social media will definitely attract new people, but they have to adhere to the rules in order not to be banned.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Its a very good platform to promote crypto fourms on facebook because every one or at least some of them will took some interest and will be joining this platform for learning and earning.if its help you all can give me a like. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes off course I want to sya happy birthday to this an amazing platform. It's a good news for this forum that this is flourish again and many of the other users are increasing. Because a few period ago thier activities and published was stopped. So it is our responsibility to spread our useful knowledge through different topics and posts. That would be very fruitful to this site.

Is this official page? Are you also saying it is in arabic because I don't speak this language. Is there an official page of cryptotalk in facebook in english? I will follow if someone has a link. Thanks for letting us know about this as social media are important to help the forum grow. We can repost the forum posts in facebook and many more will learn about it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This was very nice of this person to invite people and he is doing the right thing. Maybe we must all help the forum and talk about it everywhere and tell people to join and maybe they are looking but have not found this opportunity that will help them learn so much about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

It is wonderful and motivating to work hard on this wonderful forum
We have to help more in sharing experiences between each other

• -1 1
  • +4 1

Atleast you can put a link of that post. I can read Arabic so I was excited to read that post. Let me search in Facebook. Like this man me and my friends have started a group where we invite people and teaching them with the knowledge what we have about crypto. Our team has now 10+ unknown members who are working in cryptotalk. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Obviously, with the expanding exposure of forum on different outlet, will generally lead to the forum being use as a good Crypto community on having to share different agenda when it comes on the concerns of the community users or the community guest to use this as a Crypto news reference

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Facebook is a big social platform in which every person who have smartphone join it. 

If anyone want to advertise anything among common people then facebook is good forum. 

I also ask many people to join crypto talk through facebook, whatsapp 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes mate that is cause happiness even to me because cryptotalk forum to be promoted on facebook is a good thing. I like the way that person advertised cryptotalk that is a place to learn.

• +1 1

Sorry brother, I haven't not yet now account on facebook but I will create an account about few days. On my research, facebook is a big social media where everyone sharing information's each other and that's a easy way to join in facebook for connect to cryptotalk. by connect on facebook that will be much easier to earn cryptocurrencies and also can improve our financial income day by day while working on here. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

First of all happy birth day cryptotalk, I would like to add that you can make some money from promoting cryptotalk, you can beside explaining cryptotalk add your yobit referral link.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

just be careful, most new people will be able to come to this forum with high expectations and after those expectations are not met these people can criticize you a lot and blame you and you will feel psychologically pressured

• +2 1
  • +5 1

@Nezar  though this forum age only 1 year but its become favourite to all of us  because of its payment system and the teach way for beginner.. Many crypto member start their journey from this platform as you know this site give us much inspiration to work here with our best.. Also whenever beginner come in this forum,they face problem or do mistake too but this forum authorities help them by their best to dont warning them or something.. So this forum is popular for every people..                  

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Promoting Cryptotalk forum in different platforms is really good and i feel happy to see such posts on other platforms. When Cryptotalk forum will grow more and more, there will be more advertisers when the trade of Talk tokens will be opened.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Newcomers to the cryptotalk forum will be able to connect with crypto.  If Facebook cooperates with Crypto, then Crypto will spread more.  Many new members will learn about this.  I will follow the crypto talk on Facebook now.  And gain more knowledge about crypto.

I don't think there is any official  page is available in facebook for cryptotalk. But they should officially launch a page so that people can get to know about every feature too easily and join in any project. Facebook is quite familiar with all the countries so it will be famous more than twitter. So I guess that an official facebook page is now mendatory.

• +3 1

Many out there have no idea about this forum, they wish to be in this family but no one has told them about it, publishing it on Facebook will make alot of people know about this great forum and lot of members into this forum will make it prosper and benefits others

We must spend our time while we can earn. BT the expectation will be big than the work we have done. So sometimes our expectations may disappoint us. That's the matter but don't criticize when we are disappointed and think did I do the best as how I criticising for