Why still in the Crypto zone - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Why still in the Crypto zone

The field of work cryptocurrencies is a large, wide and profitable field as well, so anyone can work with investment, trading and mining in addition to the fact that cryptocurrencies constitute a new technology and everyone must know about it because in the future it will be present in all areas of life

Am earning so that is one of the biggest reason why am still here because most of the time we are not so sure why we need to be here but the truth is am still earning and this is really good for me, the other benefits for me are a little bit long term and they will come to effect a little bit later 

• +3 1

It is clear that cryptocurrencies will occupy a space in the future and will have a great role in the field of investment, especially since the Covid-19 virus has restricted the world and made investment activities in a state of paralysis

Yea, I am handiest be a part of late and a month be in crypto most effective however the motive is the fascination others had with this. I was convinced to find approximately Bitcoin and examine loads how this comes to be so large and so many use the coins rather than cash. I'm continually thinking that money becomes virtual and we will have them on us in a cell tool and that is what the cryptocurrency is doing for us, they provide us the Destiny.thank you

Cryptocurrencies is the new technology that is moving from physical to digital currency of we invest in this time and in near future we can earn a lot than others.

So it is going high as it's legalize in the many states once it's legalize all over the world there would be the massive people who will rushing to this. So I am still stay here because it's has the better future then something else.

For me cryptocurrencies are the best financial creation of the century, mainly because it is something totally safe and practical, it is something that everyone wanted

I like to stay at this forum still I have good health and mind because it provide good earning which give a lot of support to me in my study and gain knowledge which learn me how to work online on different website. This forum provide full security system and moderator or seniors which tell us our mistakes. 

Crypto currency has many advantages and benefits from us. Thankfully, my friend introduce me in crypto community and now I am happy to become part of it. As of now crypto is not that fully boom to other countries and many people but I believe that crypto is our future.

• +2 1

I think its important that we do take on the opportunities that do work and we have to follow certain position that can help us create a certain notion that is ready to build you and the whole crypto world, this is a perfect idea that seems to be good for the world and I think there is a huge advantage and that is the most important

When we say the word Cryptocurrency we are not saying a simple word we are mentioning a word with a huge and different meanings. 

Cryptocurrencies mean, making money out of nothing without the needing of a capital of money to start.

It means also, learning new things where as these things is the place that the whole world will be using n the near future.

Without forgetting to say that, it has no centralized place so there s no bank that could be hacked or stolen.

We only need to know the place that we are putting our money in.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Great and bad things happend around the history of crpytocurrencies but we must not forget it as there are some important things into it and understand alot of things around crpytocurrencys business is something to be learned seriously.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hey mate. I like to explore crypto world. It's new for me and I want to learn more and more as it has many advantages. Cryptotalk is the best site as I gain a lot knowledge about crypto currency and along with that I can earn too by posting comments on the topic which I have knowledge about. Isn't it amazing

There are many reasons for my staying in the field of Crypto because Crypto will become the currency of the future. cryptocurrency is an investment in the future Crypto is a market where there are billions of money  the crypto helps the many people  lothly on financial passive income and great demand on it and the dependence of many countries on it

• +2 1

I am so happy to work in the forum since the future of the world lies in cryptocurrency hands. There are lots of innovation coming that are going to support the perspectives and transactions of this digital currency to be normalised.

• +1 1

On 9/25/2020 at 3:11 PM, Upright said:

A simple question to ask a newbie or even a veteran in Cryptocurrencies, would be why are you still in zones of being a Crypto enthusiasts, as many reasons will pop up, like

1) Cryptocurrencies is the best thing that has happened this century, so I would love to be on that ride and rise.

2) Cryptocurrencies are limitless, when it comes on their usage and how it bring of scales on many industrial sectors

3) Cryptocurrencies are for me the new age of having stocks

It can actually continue, as different People have different reasons for their stay still on Cryptocurrencies

Dear @Upright good question to ask,  according to my point of view it is the upcoming Trend and it has good future and there is no limit of cryptocurrencies that's why many people are engaging here and earning and support their family.

there are many ways why we are following crypto currency, i see that it developped year by year, and people users growing day by day, so i'm happy because i'm here.

Cryptocurrency becomes so useful for every people in many countries, it serves as a good way of earning money through investing and trading. This cryptocurrency is much better in terms of having fast and good transactions compared to fiat currency that's why many people ate looking for it 

Hello, I am a newbie here. I would like to explore more here and its like a ocean its so much big to explore and I think cryptotalk is the best site that I had seen. And the big think here is that we can earn too by posting good comments, So we can both learn and earn from here

• +3 1

I also believe that cryptocurrency has become quite a big discovery in our world, and carries amazing technologies. I think that we can see quite a big result from what cryptocurrency brings us, and I believe that this is just the beginning! After all, by the year 2030, we will be able to achieve a high enough result that will make us even more progressive!

• +3 1

Because Cryptocurrencies came to change the economic lives of many people when I arrived in this World of cryptos I was going though a hard thanks to Cryptocurrencies I have been able to get ahead 

On 10/8/2020 at 11:33 AM, Jeoani said:

Cryptocurrencies mean freedom from restrictions.
This is great for many.
As for me, I want to make money in the first place.
And knowledge acquisition is second.
But this forum made us gain knowledge before the money.
This was good.

Yes this forum is made to give you earning to learn about cryptocurrencies and if you came here for only earning so you may get banned because the admins ban useless content maker .

that was a great post with some good information and I totally agree with you in this part and I'm one of the people that want to invest in cryptocurrencies instead of stocks so what do you think

I am still loving crypto because I am able to earn money from it and I am having fun to be here. Earning knowledge and learning. It is a good opportunity to everyone here who wants to have income especially those who are not able to work because of pandemic. This is also help to students who wants to focus study but at the same time wants to earn money

The answer is because it's the future and if you want to have place you need continue using the crypto and learn more about it,the world is changing specially now with the pandemic and the price of  bitcoin it's near to 20k who can expect this after Corona virus 

Why should I leave cryptotalk community when it's beneficial for me in many ways. There are many reasons behind my stay in the forum. Let me share some of them. 

1. Cryptotalk is improving my writing skills. 

2. Cryptotalk is improving my vocabulary. 

3. Cryptotalk is is making me strong with financial support.