Why still in the Crypto zone - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Why still in the Crypto zone

Yes, of course cryptocurrencies are a source of income for many people, there are many methods of profit such as investing, trading, mining sites, calls and others, you just have to be patient and learn more about cryptocurrency.

Its been just some month i am engaged in cryptoworld. I was hesitant at first and had no idea how it could help me. But after getting to know about how it operates, how we can learn from them, i am quiet liking it. I have also gained profits, i have also seen people making so much profit out of it and losing too. Sonce so many people are engaged in it and its flourishing everyday,i am rooting for cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is a more reliable and trustable these days. It has a bit of bring evolution to the world this year. As you can investor trade and other things to get a lot of profit from it. This is the most stable platform where you can earn a lot of money online with doing only a little struggle. 

There are many reasons to work with cryptocurrency, one of which is to work with crypto in the modern world.  Crypto is rapidly spreading in the world and its impact is increasing the demand for it in the crypto market.  Cryptocurrency coins are rising in price with popularity and are going to profit by trading.

Crypto zone is an earning forum. I am working here for earning money. Therefore I am in this zone. I have completed my 100 posts and still working for getting reward of my work. I hope to be a good profit from this forum.

On 9/25/2020 at 3:56 PM, Upright said:

A simple question to ask a newbie or even a veteran in Cryptocurrencies, would be why are you still in zones of being a Crypto enthusiasts, as many reasons will pop up, like

1) Cryptocurrencies is the best thing that has happened this century, so I would love to be on that ride and rise.

2) Cryptocurrencies are limitless, when it comes on their usage and how it bring of scales on many industrial sectors

3) Cryptocurrencies are for me the new age of having stocks

It can actually continue, as different People have different reasons for their stay still on Cryptocurrencies

I think I am a crypto enthusiast because I have been in the cryptocurrency since long time now and I have learnt many things and wanted to lots of things and even I have to stop doing because of my studies and all. But I want to be good trader so I am collecting as much as experience. One of the things that pulled me into this market is old school stocks need lots of process like we have to make demat account and talk with brokers and all but in this cryptocurrency you directly buy them and start doing any things you want.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrencies to day he is the best way to survived the reason for my staying in the crypto planet is suitable to the significant confidence in cryptocurrencies and could you repeat that? you will be skilled to get in the coming.crypto preven capable of great achieving shelf sufficiency for many people at home further more it use to change the economic sector.

This is really true, there are many to say about cryptocurrency which have bring allot of opportunities and have make some reach, and that is attracting people to also joined and also some companies around the world have adopt cryptocurrency as means if their payment. 

I have been on cryptocurrency ever since I found a out it. I wasn't making any meaningful income before but ever since I started trading crypto currencies, I have been able to secure a good amount of profits and it is still counting.

Cryptocurrency is the best thing that happened to me and i want to ride and rise with this. 

I have many reasons to give you that why i am still using cryptocurrency. Only thing that i want to say that this is wonderful and working at this forum was a great experience for me. This helped me a lot. So i want to continue with it.

I would say that the reason here is that cryptocurrency is a very good and beautiful platform in the developed world all over the world.  I think this cryptocurrency will one day make the whole world more developed in the developed world.

On 25/9/2020 at 6:11, Upright said:

Una pregunta simple para hacerle a un novato o incluso a un veterano en Criptomonedas, sería ¿por qué todavía está en zonas de ser un entusiasta de las criptomonedas, ya que aparecerán muchas razones, como

1) Las criptomonedas son lo mejor que ha sucedido este siglo, así que me encantaría estar en ese viaje y ascender.

2) Las criptomonedas son ilimitadas, cuando se trata de su uso y cómo traen escalas en muchos sectores industriales.

3) Las criptomonedas son para mí la nueva era de tener acciones

De hecho, puede continuar, ya que diferentes Personas tienen diferentes razones para permanecer en Criptomonedas.

The world of cryptocurrency is here to stay and this should be exploited to the fullest, since it is still in development and this is useful, since in the future they may be admitted and when they are admitted the benefits will increase, the block chain has been the best that has happened in this century as you mention.

• +2 1

On 9/25/2020 at 6:11 AM, Upright said:

A simple question to ask a newbie or even a veteran in Cryptocurrencies, would be why are you still in zones of being a Crypto enthusiasts, as many reasons will pop up, like

1) Cryptocurrencies is the best thing that has happened this century, so I would love to be on that ride and rise.

2) Cryptocurrencies are limitless, when it comes on their usage and how it bring of scales on many industrial sectors

3) Cryptocurrencies are for me the new age of having stocks

It can actually continue, as different People have different reasons for their stay still on Cryptocurrencies

I love using cryptocurrencies to make quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Many times I acquire cryptocurrencies as an investment, hoping that their value will increase, and most importantly it gives me the possibility to trade with them, this makes me feel important...

My friend, I started in the field of coding, and I know that it is a wonderful, broad and useful field, and my goal was to achieve my dream and follow it to the end, and I will achieve this and reach my goal

The first reason why I get attached to cryptocurrencies is the saving of time and effort, and the ability to manage the business from home with a computer and an internet line only ...

• +1 1

It is the best opportunity to lean and earn more money 💰 with large amount of people are connected with the learning platform and this type of zone does not be left by a gentleman. 

• +1 1

there are numerous ways why we're following crypto currency, i see that it developped month by month, and people customers growing daily, so i'm satisfied because i am here.

Each of us has its advantage over cryptocurrencies among us who consider it the future, or to say this is the benefit of everyone. Rather, it is because through digital currencies one will become rich. Thats all about it . But after you go on in the coding world, you will not know how to get out after you learn a lot about it.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It help in my problem. It provide me source of earning. With yhis i feel well and good. It provide me comfortable zone according to my work. So many reason about crypto zone. So thank you crypto to me and give me knowledge about different things. 

In my opinion, the coding world is a distinct and additional source of income, and it is in a state of great progress. It gave me an opportunity to not be compensated from good profits during my work in it, so I am still in it

I think crypto currency are platform many members will benefit in, and is a way of making income both at home or anywhere you are but the fact is that one must have knowledge of making profitable income in crypto currencies platform. You can start trading, mining and investment but you must have some income first but the amazing in this cryptotalk is you start with zero funds to earn more profit income

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, Francisco87 said:

I love using cryptocurrencies to make quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Many times I acquire cryptocurrencies as an investment, hoping that their value will increase, and most importantly it gives me the possibility to trade with them, this makes me feel important...

Obviously the demands as on how we want to hold on Cryptocurrencies is quite increasing over times and with progressions, as Cryptocurrencies brings on the scaling on value when look at how Bitcoin prices can go up, and also knowing that it can also go down brings many people on wanting to invest on stocks like Cryptocurrencies.

the following decade will be better for crypto global.it's going to lead the the virtual marketplace and digital currencies. a few people thinks that it will likely be over however i don't agreed with them. it's going to work and could improve in upcoming years.

• +1 1

I still stay in the cryptocurrency community because I see huge potential for cryptocurrency in the future.my only regret is that I did not find or know about this platform much sooner because if I did I would have started investing and trading in it from the beginning itself.

Crypto zone has being the best place to earn money in this country it is a great idea to bring up this topic to know how cryptocurrency had spread to the world zone.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day