Why still in the Crypto zone - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Why still in the Crypto zone

On 9/25/2020 at 3:11 PM, Upright said:

A simple question to ask a newbie or even a veteran in Cryptocurrencies, would be why are you still in zones of being a Crypto enthusiasts, as many reasons will pop up, like

1) Cryptocurrencies is the best thing that has happened this century, so I would love to be on that ride and rise.

2) Cryptocurrencies are limitless, when it comes on their usage and how it bring of scales on many industrial sectors

3) Cryptocurrencies are for me the new age of having stocks

It can actually continue, as different People have different reasons for their stay still on Cryptocurrencies

I agree with you. Thanks for your kind information. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

There are a number of reasons that people stay within the crypto field and all of the reasons that you have given in this topic are valid. For me the two main reasons of why i am staying active in the cryptocurrency field is that the first is i believe that this will be the future payment method and it will become integrated into our economy, and as such i would like to have a head start of that for when the value increases. Furthermore, i think that this is a good method by which i am able to earn as a student some extra income in order to help with sustaining my student life. Especially since this earning method does not require me to provide personal information in the process. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, of course I agree with you.  No other site has given me what crypto has given me in this life.  I have earned a huge amount from here.  Which I can't even imagine.  I want to spend the rest of my life working with crypto.  I will leave here and it will remain as my part time income. Working with crypto, I have no desire to stop.

It is true that the most important event of our time is digital currencies, as it is considered a great gift for this generation, especially with the lack of work positions, as it is considered a means in order to earn a living for your work and survive, but it needs great work, patience and learning, because without knowledge you will not.

• +1 1

Good topic you choose bro because we still in crypto zone.cryptotalk give us more useful information and knowledge and skills about online earning and it give us lots of money and a better online marketing

My friend,  this platform is very safe and you can gain knowledge from this forum.  You can not only gain knowledge but also get money for posting comment.        

Good topic you choose bro because we still in crypto zone.cryptotalk give us more useful information and knowledge and skills about online earning and it give us lots of money and a better online marketing

There is only one reason why I am here in cryptocurrency world and that is because I am earning some money from the forum and that is why I am still here and I will stay here until  I find something new to earn

Captaincy is just at its beginning and we are one of the many people that join it in early stage it will be very much profitable in next coming few years when it will be adopted by almost all the countries in the world.

I have involved myself in this forum so that I could gain knowledge and information about crypto world along with earning money. This forum has benefited me by giving opportunity to be productive. I believe, this forum has encouraged me to grow daily. 

Crypto currency has many advantages and benefits from us. Thankfully, my friend introduce me in crypto community and now I am happy to become part of it. As of now crypto is not that fully boom to other countries and many people but I believe that crypto is our future

• +5 1

You can ask in some poor countries why they work for a pittance, they will answer that they simply have nowhere to go and this job suits them. I would not say that cryptocurrency is not profitable, there will simply always be supporters of even non-profitable areas

I personally have recently been working with cryptocurrencies but I am liking it a lot and learning every day and I plan to continue working in this field for a long time

• +1 1

There are many reasons for my staying in the field of Crypto because Crypto will become the currency of the future. cryptocurrency is an investment in the future Crypto is a market where there are billions of money the crypto helps the many people lothly on financial passive income and great demand on it and the dependence of many countries on it

• +5 1

I'm  still in cryptocurrencies  because this earn me simple profit with little effort. I pay my needs by earning from this. 

And i hope I'll start working in crypto in future. As this providing me learning and earning at the same time. As this forum provide a part time job which can earn you like full time job.

• +2 1

Great and bad things happend around the history of crpytocurrencies but we must not forget it as there are some important things into it and understand alot of things around crpytocurrencys business is something to be learned seriously

• +5 1

Well, everyone can have its own take regarding the reasons that have led them to enter or stay in this cryptocurrency world. For me, this world is just so exciting and interesting and is also rapidly evolving, then I like to try to keep up with latest technological developments related to cryptos. In second place, I think it's a convenient way to earn profits, accumulate capital and eventually reach financial freedom.

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are a good source of income and cryptocurrencies are a good future for everyone and they are very cool because of the technology that has become and we have entered it

Crypto is one of the best thing to happen to man kind and it not just a thing to jump into AND leave the next day you would have to spend time to study about it

Since Cryptocurrencies came to change the monetary existences of numerous individuals when I showed up in this World of cryptos I was going however a hard gratitude to Cryptocurrencies I have had the option to excel

• +1 1

There are a lot of reasons behind my staying on crypto currency still. Crypto currency has a bright future. It isn’t like fiat currency. Day by day the price is raising high. We can also gain some experience with crypto currency. There is Both ups and downs. I hope one day crypto currency will be validated in all over the world                

The reason I'm still in the crypto zone is cryptocurrency is my job which I can't leave, I need crypto because I depend on my life here. Crypto trading is the best job I have ever done. I only need to work from home and not spend time at conventional workplaces.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Cryptocurrencies is a large, wide and profitable field as well, so anyone can work with investment, trading and mining in addition to the fact that cryptocurrencies constitute a new technology and everyone must know about it because in the future it will be present in all areas of life.

13 minutes ago, Jacobabram said:

Simply put, the reason is clear that I achieve good income through encryption compared to any other business, which is reliable work and is related to cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology, as the future world will definitely depend on them, and I strive to keep pace with this wonderful event.

@Jacobabram..We will always be in the crypto world.  If you have experience in the crypto world, you can earn a lot of good money.  There are many benefits to investing and trading in the crypto world.  However, cryptocurrencies can be earned by more bounties, airdrops and mining.  So I'm still in the crypto world and will be in the future

I am in the crypto world for many reasons.  Something from him ....

1.  Yes, basically!  Of course I am making a lot of money from the crypto world.

2.  As a student I am earning cryptocurrency by doing part time job in this forum.

3.  As a beginner I don't have much experience with cryptocurrencies so I am also expanding my knowledge.

4.  I am now a self-employed worker for cryptocurrencies.