Do you know D-TUBE - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Do you know D-TUBE

20 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I first read and know about the Dtube on steemit platform. It is a very good project and I love it choice of blockchain network (Avalon), it respects privacy and decentralisation. About the DTC, it was scheduled to be tradable on the Q4 last year but I can't see a sign of it on any exchange so far (maybe because I am not an holder and less interested). I wonder what might have went wrong.

@RaqeebzySo if the project does not follow the roadmap as they promised before, investors are more likely to be less interested in DTC. I never preferred to be on Dtube but at least I have some information about that. I assume you have full ideas about LBRY which is looking effective to consider. 

• +2 1

Thanks for this presentation, I will take a look at D-tube and hope to find a better place from youtube that is lately against crypto and not allowing the space to breath. When I started I was looking a lot in youtube to find answers but I thought that it wasn't a lot of information there and then I learn that many channels have been banned and videos removed. I found a lot of interesting videos though that were enought to help me start but not very advanced.

• +2 1

Thanks a lot for the Dtube presentation. I will carefully look in this as I always thought that there must be something that competes with youtube and I don't like monopolies that they grow too much and have power to block the voice of content creators. I support a decentralized video platform, but it should also have some standards and not allow everything as there are many dangers that we have to stop before they hurt someone.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:32 PM, Moaz said:

@Upright  Honestly, I have not heard about this YouTube-like site before, and it is very interesting that D-Tube broadcast videos based on blockchain technology. I will visit this site and watch some videos, but I do not expect that it will compete with YouTube.

Wow this is amazing but I think it will take this guy's a lot of time to catch up with YouTube. Who knows whether it might even take them forever. I do love their work and would love to see it in action even more. 

Edited by sarahmoses202020

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@RaqeebzySo if the project does not follow the roadmap as they promised before, investors are more likely to be less interested in DTC. I never preferred to be on Dtube but at least I have some information about that. I assume you have full ideas about LBRY which is looking effective to consider. 

Oh yeah, the project seems like it meets a dead end, no slightest bit of Idea about it at the moment. Investors will definitely be disappointed even though it looked promising from start with good number of usecases. As for LBRY, I don't know much to be honest but it should be more effective surely than DTC.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

39 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Oh yeah, the project seems like it meets a dead end, no slightest bit of Idea about it at the moment. Investors will definitely be disappointed even though it looked promising from start with good number of usecases. As for LBRY, I don't know much to be honest but it should be more effective surely than DTC.

@Raqeebzy You might love to check this website https://lbry.com/. It gives you LBRY credits while watching the videos. I think it does worth more than DTC for now. If project does not do the promised thing means that is a sign to be a dead project. 

• +3 1

22 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy You might love to check this website https://lbry.com/. It gives you LBRY credits while watching the videos. I think it does worth more than DTC for now. If project does not do the promised thing means that is a sign to be a dead project. 

Oh. Thanks as usual. Forget it is worth less than DTC project, if it isn't on a pause like the former, it is okay. I will check on the project and look how promising it will be to me, I squeeze some time out on my schedules these few days.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

How much is it giving you at the moment? Has it been worth it? Or is making videos worth it there? I have tried some of these sites but the quality of videos has been opposite of entertaining in the past. I guess i could watch them without sound and picture by leaving my laptop streaming them and i feel like some people do that already.

But that doesn't really attract advertisers there.

• +3 1

DTUBE is nice and all but I don't feel good using a platform that is so slow like YT was 10 years ago. I mean using DTUBE makes me feel like my high-end PC and fast internet speeds are mediocre at best. I like snappy quick experience as with Youtube but DTUBE steals it away. I hope they improve their networking, best of luck.

4 hours ago, rekter said:

How much is it giving you at the moment? Has it been worth it? Or is making videos worth it there? I have tried some of these sites but the quality of videos has been opposite of entertaining in the past. I guess i could watch them without sound and picture by leaving my laptop streaming them and i feel like some people do that already.

@rekter If you can create the videos with high quality, you will get more LBRY credits by setting up fixed LBC price say 15LBC.If your fans tip you LBC, there is no limit of  earning. Additionally, there are other earning opportunities too like daily watch rewards, referral reward system, etc. 

• +3 1

BitTube is a decentralized blockchain project that aims to replace the Youtube platform with an ad-free platform powered by its own cryptocurrency.
  Its goal is to eliminate the need for advertising in order to generate revenue. Instead, content producers will be paid simply to produce and upload the videos. Viewers also take advantage of this by getting paid to watch the movies themselves. Payments are made in BitTube coin.

Realmente no habia oido hablar de esa plataforma D-TUBE pero me parece interesante y puede ser muy instructiva si proporciona contenido que tenga que ver con el creciente negocio de las criptomonedas. Voy a tenerlo en cuenta para conocer mas de esta plataforma, gracias por la informacion.

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@rekter If you can create the videos with high quality, you will get more LBRY credits by setting up fixed LBC price say 15LBC.If your fans tip you LBC, there is no limit of  earning. Additionally, there are other earning opportunities too like daily watch rewards, referral reward system, etc. 

Ok, do videos then get paid every time they are viewed or are they on the mercy of tipping? And how is their copyright policy? If someone posts a popular music video from a known artist or a sketch from a sketch show, does those get taken off or can those get money too?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

@rekter I also know about this platform ( just heard from YouTube ) . you will get paid if you submit your high quality video their . this platform is Same as YouTube but some users really earn a good money through it .

you can set your channel private , it mean if someone wants to see your video they need to pay some coins for it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

@rekter Excellent questions. I think you might find the excellent alternative of D-tube after reading my answers. 

5 hours ago, rekter said:

Ok, do videos then get paid every time they are viewed or are they on the mercy of tipping?

Your LBC earning does not just depends on tipping. If you have more than 500 active subscribers to your channel, you will be earning 2 LBC (0.04 USD) per view. There is also the great YouTube sync feature.

And how is their copyright policy?

It does decentralized but does not mean your copied contents will not deleted here. It is strict against illegal contents. Prefer this https://lbry.com/faq/content

If someone posts a popular music video from a known artist or a sketch from a sketch show, does those get taken off or can those get money too?

They will be disqualified. 

• +4 1

Just like LBRY DTube is a pioneering the field.

Steem in itself is a really interesting blockchain, no doubt. The all-round transition towards decentralization and true censorship resistance is happening!!!

DTube is a very good video platform that works with blockchain and P2P technology. It is based on a decentralized system where users are the ones who control each other through evaluations and comments on the videos.

This is the first time I heard about this D-Tube but is interesting to have many service like Youtube where people can express or present their videos about cryptocurrency or anything around it, like teaching to trade to invest..etc

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well, I am thinking that centralized YouTube is better than decentralized YouTube and that is because of the content, where you can control content and punish content stealers and organize things completely in YouTube so I really don't know what the future of decentralized YouTube will be.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Since D-TUBE is built on the blockchain, the data cannot be modified so the user must be 100% confident in what he uploads because once the video is uploaded it cannot be removed or modified. And unlike youtube, there will be no ads and no censorship! Everyone has access to all the data on D-TUBE, as there is no single central authority controlling it.

• +1 1

get any useful information about this advanced technology, they are decentralized and they are not block and ban people for posting about cryptocurrency

• +1 1

D tube is a website like the youtube and peoples will upload their videos on that site and they give them the coins and peoples will sell that coins and make the money like this way. D Tube is a good and best website in the market

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, it is one of the best privacy-based video streaming platforms and all content is stored on the blockchain.  This, in turn, makes it extremely difficult for hackers to tamper with or harm the video content.

• +1 1
  • +2 1