THIS MOST BE NEEDED BY BEGINNERS - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

THIS MOST BE NEEDED BY BEGINNERS

On 11/12/2020 at 8:48 AM, MuhammadSh said:

It's really important for each new member to be aware and read all these useful posts before start sharing his posts here without any knowledge because that's really a problem we are suffering from it these days!

That is right buddy it will be a very nice idea to have every member practicing the forum rules follow it as written and avoid breaking any of the rules only with that we can achieve the goals we are hunting 😉.

Great collection of all useful posts in the forum all we need is this post it's a great job you do brother all user and specially new users need post like that and read them all to have an idea about the rules of the forum it's necessary to know that 

• +2 1

On 11/15/2020 at 3:59 PM, Babubu609 said:

That is right buddy it will be a very nice idea to have every member practicing the forum rules follow it as written and avoid breaking any of the rules only with that we can achieve the goals we are hunting 😉.

@Babubu609..If we follow the rules of the forum and practice those rules, it will be great for us.  This will free many members from receiving warning points.  Many members make mistakes in the forum because they have never read the rules of the forum.  Those who do not read the rules of the forum do well, they make mistakes in the forum.  Do you agree with me, brother?

• +1 1

Thank you very much friend! I believe that your information is very useful and helps us to develop and adapt to the forum. Because you have collected in your post almost all the necessary information for beginners, and I am very proud of you! Good luck!

The must needed information for the beginner's are as follows: the beginner's must first go to the topics specifying for them since the topics comprises all necessary information they need in order to succeeded through out the platform,and must aware of first 100post is for free.

This topic is really helpful for us beginners because you just help us to easily read the important things in this forum before we start and while we are posting. I wish I see this topic earlier because this is much faster than browsing different topics. I hope new users and other users take time reading this because this is really important to avoid encountering problems.

Thank you for this advice, I will try to read the proven topics in each section because it certainly contains the most important information that must be followed to write a topic in the section in order to avoid making mistakes or violating the forum rules.

Well, this is very helpful here mate because there's a lot of member here especially for new members who are not reading the rules and regulations in this forum, ny reading this topic, they're now able to read it to know how to create a proper post or topic here to avoid their post being deleted by moderators.

On 9/21/2020 at 1:45 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster8_15_101150.png.da19629b9f35930b258bb320ca38fb0f.png

I am writing this topic due to a lot of questions I received from most of the new members this force me to come up with something like since I have answers to all the questions.

1. For new members that asked questions regarding the forum rules and about the payments can use this link below to have a guide. If possible you can visit the about forum section and read the pinned post. Otherwise you can also follow the links below to get answers to you question.

General rules about the forum follow this link👇

FREQUENT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS REGARDING THE FORUM CLICK HERE👇

TO LEARN ABOUT THE NEW PAYMENTS USE THE TWO LINKS BELOW 👇

👇

2. This link will explain 80% everything you need to know about this forum. Just you have to follow the link below to read the topic.👇

3. For members that have questions Regarding how to qoute other colleagues you can follow up the link ad read the topic carefully and work with it. 👇

4. Members like mostly the newbies are finding it difficult to invest their talk tokens in the yobit Exchange. Here below is a short tutorial with images on how to do your investment. All you need is to follow the link provided below 👇.

5. Some users this this forum is just a forum not realizing that they can post some status that can give them so ratings too. But dont expect payment for the status because it does not counts as posts.👇

6. Some member may get discourage when they received warning points and get restricted. They are scared to start working again in order not to receive another warning point for additional warning points. This are tips for you on what you need to do as soon as you come back from restriction.👇

7. To be a good member you need to know all this for a good environment and to make the forum more clean.👇

8. There are members that are confuse on how to follow a friend. Everything is well explained in this topic 👇.

9. Some newbies might have seen many old members on the leadersboard and thinking that he could not reach to that position. But the fact is that everyone can be on the leadersboard. Just read this article for a guide. That is the link to follow 👇

10. Finally this link will serve as a review for everyone that read this article to further understand this topic.👇

I find all this article very helpful for newbies that is why I spare time to create this topics. I wish you all the best.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THIS FORUM🙏💓💓

Wow this is one of the best useful post i have come across in this forum, with this new members will find it easy to achieve their goals, and i will love to expect more post from me.

thank you very a good deal for the data, to those folks who're getting into the discussion board, this is right for us to set up the vital parameters so that our feedback are within what's asked in the guidelines.

Yes, basically! Of course I think the beggar is the most important for the platform. Visitors are studying information about Bitcoin, yobit and cryptocurrency. For this they did not copy any other post otherwise the administrator banned this site. Of course! I think the study of cryptocurrency, trade and marketing is necessary for the newborn.

Thank you very much my friend, this information is very useful, for me and for everyone, especially for beginners, we must all respect and appreciate the rules of this wonderful forum, because it has led us a lot and we must commit to appreciate this wonderful forum. 

• +4 1

This topic is very good because if you have just started this it will guide you or give you knowledge of what you want or where you want to go or arrive in order to continue and continue advancing or making your way.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful topic for all members, especially beginners, and I ask beginners to read more about the forum’s rules so that they can have a good job and earn excellent. Thank you.

Thank you for giving us this type if beautiful article and amazing work i also agree with your all topics in one topic we can give you l want to also suggest something that make your day more special do comments correctly crypto llworld care your each and every thing here 

On 9/21/2020 at 8:45 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster8_15_101150.png.da19629b9f35930b258bb320ca38fb0f.png

I am writing this topic due to a lot of questions I received from most of the new members this force me to come up with something like since I have answers to all the questions.

1. For new members that asked questions regarding the forum rules and about the payments can use this link below to have a guide. If possible you can visit the about forum section and read the pinned post. Otherwise you can also follow the links below to get answers to you question.

General rules about the forum follow this link👇

FREQUENT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS REGARDING THE FORUM CLICK HERE👇

TO LEARN ABOUT THE NEW PAYMENTS USE THE TWO LINKS BELOW 👇

👇

2. This link will explain 80% everything you need to know about this forum. Just you have to follow the link below to read the topic.👇

3. For members that have questions Regarding how to qoute other colleagues you can follow up the link ad read the topic carefully and work with it. 👇

4. Members like mostly the newbies are finding it difficult to invest their talk tokens in the yobit Exchange. Here below is a short tutorial with images on how to do your investment. All you need is to follow the link provided below 👇.

5. Some users this this forum is just a forum not realizing that they can post some status that can give them so ratings too. But dont expect payment for the status because it does not counts as posts.👇

6. Some member may get discourage when they received warning points and get restricted. They are scared to start working again in order not to receive another warning point for additional warning points. This are tips for you on what you need to do as soon as you come back from restriction.👇

7. To be a good member you need to know all this for a good environment and to make the forum more clean.👇

8. There are members that are confuse on how to follow a friend. Everything is well explained in this topic 👇.

9. Some newbies might have seen many old members on the leadersboard and thinking that he could not reach to that position. But the fact is that everyone can be on the leadersboard. Just read this article for a guide. That is the link to follow 👇

10. Finally this link will serve as a review for everyone that read this article to further understand this topic.👇

I find all this article very helpful for newbies that is why I spare time to create this topics. I wish you all the best.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THIS FORUM🙏💓💓

I'm so amazed to the details of your topic. I have no doubt that newbies will follow this step by step because it is very detailed. For all the newbies in this forum, you need to read the rules and how you could earn money from the forum, it is for yourselves to benefit in forum. The details of this topic is one of the best guidelines to all of you so follow it step by step.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:17 AM, Telvin George said:

Thanks for the great information, as a beginner myself it is a huge help. There are a lot to learn from this forum and i learned something valuable through your effort and i thank you in behalf of every beginners.

Yeah, that kind of list is a great list for every beginner in this crypto world or even in this forum. The question here is that are you really gonna read and understand all those topics above, I dont think so that it would be possible, lol.

It is one of the best post that I have seen at the forum.We must create such posts that are useful for all the members as It will be good Step that will improve the quality of Content at the forum.I appreciate You for this amazing post with superb explanation.Thank You for this useful information and I think all members must follow these guidelines as It will make their beginning easy at the forum.Stay Blessed!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for this information mate this will be of massive help to newbies and help them understand the forum even more.

• +1 1

Most assuredly if a fresh part follow this rules you give and read all the point you have made about discussion then they wont face any issue again.Because your all the theme about gathering is valuable where you have gave a decent clarification pretty much all part. So I concur with you that novices ought to catch up your this rules.

there is fundamental statistics that each one beginners ought to recognise earlier than beginning their adventure in this forum, which will keep away from repetition of these questions, and accordingly boom reproduction posts, which may also reveal their owners to the ban.

A very useful post for all beginners. All the important points are explained very neatly. It will be good if all beginners go through the above topic before they start posting in this forum.