THIS MOST BE NEEDED BY BEGINNERS - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

THIS MOST BE NEEDED BY BEGINNERS

I have read all these things from forum section because I regularly visited it there are many good post I also read the rules and regulation of the forum and the payment method from it and I think all the question that beginner want to know is present there.

• +1 1

Dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information for the beginners I want to tell you that beginners are the new members on this platform and they need help from the expert people so we should help them on daily basis

This is very useful, because I feel annoyed by the frequent questions of new members about the forum rules, we have to support them for sure, but they repeat the articles a lot, I do not think that many of them do personal search for knowledge

• +1 1

Really thank you my friend..for this useful post for us as beginners. Indeed, we needed answers to all these questions so that they would not be repeated in the coming days.

my dear friend thanks you for providing such kind of valuable information it really helped me to work on this form it will also help others to make up their Profit here.

• +1 1

Thank you, this will really help. I appreciate your effort in writing all of this, but beginners should always ask them to ask questions in case they do not know, in order for them to have sufficient information,Which should every beginner know in this forum.

Thank you for this extensively explained post about any confusion encounterd by beginners. I was also confused about some issues and questions were circulating in my mind but now my all confusions are cleared because of your topic. Thank you again.

I have seen many novice members who repeat the same questions about cryptocurrencies and the crypto world in general. What we should do is urge them to read the forum guides in order for their questions to be answered.

These are really important recommendations, and they include the necessary instructions to ensure the continuation of our journey in this forum, by adhering to its rules, respecting the rest of the members, and publishing useful and distinctive posts and topics.

Excellent. All is on the platform, because there are so many people who are unable to locate products. However, this article would be beneficial. You may use more tags to reach out to a larger audience. I believe the forum should have a repost alternative so that we can attract a larger audience with a positive message. Newbies could read all of the platform's threaded posts.

Thank you, my friend. Your post contains answers to most of the questions asked by friends, and any member can, upon reading them, avoid repeating any questions.

Thanku so much for this amazing post. I really had a lot of questions about the forum and much of them are now solved due to your wonderful post. This us really helpful for all of us. Keep posting such content.

Your advice is very useful and important. It provides a lot of information and ideas that help beginners and provides the answer to all questions that are going on in the minds of new members and guides and directs them correctly and avoids making mistakes and falling into problems and gives them sufficient experience and knowledge to be able to deal with We must always publish such topics in this forum in order to benefit everyone

If you are a newcomer here  firstly you should understand the process of cryptotalk..and also understand the topic properly in which you will give your reply..we should be careful about your words..

By reading this topic which includes many important topics about work and knowing the payment system, I do not think that any member of this forum will have a problem in understanding the steps of publishing and working properly.

Yes, my friend, it is really important and useful information, and I thank you very much on behalf of all beginners because you guided members on how to work in this wonderful forum because most of them find it difficult to work here and with this information they read and understand what is required of them to avoid exposure to warning points

It is very important information for beginners and makes it easy for them to search in sections
Thanks for your helpful post. It's a great job

Hello my friend the content of your post is awesome and full of useful information for all new members in the forum they contain a guidance task and important information in the field of crypto-currencies thank you for watching this content, which can help beginners and course-correct some of the other

A full-featured topic and no one can ever veto it, but I can say that it is a bit long, and this will make the novice move away from it, so if you had shortened it more than that, it would have been better.

Thank you so much, my friend. 

It's a great post with answers to all our questions as beginners.

I'll keep this post for reference when needed.

I wish success to all in this wonderful forum

I think I have most important thing about biggenners because some members cannot share some topic on this platform because these topics can very important for biggenners according to my opinion for biggenners please avoiding your self copy past system applying for any comments please avoid my biggenners.

Thanks for sharing such kind of news it will really help the beginners to get through it and easily can get there all questions answers by this post.we should be keep focusing and spreading the new information among the new beginners.

I believe that pinning this topic to this section of the forum would be beneficial to members, especially new ones. And it will be the first thing they see when they load the beginner section.

Hello thereof and I hope you fine and doing great work on this platform first period but I am totally agree with you your post is very helpful for me and also for the all beginners thanks for sharing with us as useful and positive content

Of course, my dear friend, these are good guidelines that all beginners should take advantage of because they are a clear working guide that helps us all to work in a safe way. Thank you