Do you think bitcoin will hit 20k usd in 2020??? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Do you think bitcoin will hit 20k usd in 2020???

In January, the bitcoin process was around $7000, but now at $17000, we still have a month and many days before this year will end, it is very possible that the price of bitcoin can reach $20000 before next year, but if not, the price will still get higher than todays price. 

Bitcoin is now above 17k usd. It gained 70% in just last 3 months. We couldn't imagine that at the middle of this year.  Now i think bitcoin will go above 20k usd in December. The way it is gaining is remarkable. The highest bitcoin price ever was in December 2017. Now this again bitcoin will reach its peak. Congratulations to the holders from the beginning of this year.

• +1 1

On 9/19/2020 at 10:21 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Though i am not a long term trader but i am a holder so  want to predicted the price of bitcoin at the end of 2020....usually a crypto holder hold different currency for long term to get more profit than hold for short term....btc is the main currency that member usually hold.. By fhe way, we all know that bitcoin has recovered it price already and now its price is Around 10.8k USD...so that i am going to think that btc will hit 20k usd at the end of 2020.. Because its the only way to get profit if you hold btc for long term condition.. 

So what do you think about btc price at the end of this year??

Ofcourse my price prediction can be wrong as it crypto world but  if bitcoin keep pushing forward   my prediction is on 20k usd btc in 2020..  We can hope this price because btc is the god of crypto currency..    

@Calvinpriva of course your prediction is coming to reality , the price of Bitcoin right now is almost $18000 there is no doubt before the end of this year the price of Bitcoin will shoot up to $20000 or more than that.

I really love your prediction.In my own opinion, i wont to strongly agree with your prediction.From all indications,the price of Bitcoin may reach 20,000USD before the end of 2020 as its now going higher.

• +5 1

I don't know if Bitcoin is being used now for more than 17 to 18 thousand but I had the last news but it will increase a lot more in the future because its use is increasing. Thank you.

• +5 1

Hi all,

Heres an article about why big banks are bullish on BTC. Its from a news letter I receive, from Activist Post. The article is called -  Why Big Banks Are Bullish on Bitcoin Now! You can read the article at the following link -

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/11/why-big-banks-are-bullish-on-bitcoin-now.html

Enjoy.

Ciao.

• +4 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Nobody knows for sure but we're all hoping for that price to come again. Bitcoin is speculative and that's ok to think if it will get back to $20k or higher or if there's a thinking that it won't be getting back to that. It's a personal intuition and that becomes stronger if you have seen it on your own or you have done a mistake with a higher hope during those all-time high days. That affects your belief whether it can go back to that price or not but trust me, most of the people believe that it will.

Right now with the recent small dip to $17000 and the instant recovery to $18000 I am 99,99% sure that Bitcoin will hit $20k and more thant that this year. The price is bullish and so is the chart and unlike previous years and before the halving there is less selling made by miners. I think that many will wait for 20k usd to sell so one advice is to be careful with trades and have tighter stop loss at this level, as well as remember to rebuy lower. Buying the dip is trending this year.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Apparently, it will definitely reach 20 thousand dollars by the end of this year. Because not only me but all the members of this forum and trader believe in it. Right now it is worth is seventeen thousand dollars . There is a long way to go before the end of the year and one can only hope that it will reach the limit of twenty thousand dollars and this will definitely be very good news.

• +1 2

$20k or even more this year is achievable, as at the time of writing these, 1 btc is already is already approaching $19k, probably more than 21k dollars before the year runs out!!! 

Yes my dear friend in the current movement of the bitcoin... So you definitely say they Cross the 20 k dollar end of this month and hope so it's more value increase from the 20k dollar end of this year...

On 11/17/2020 at 3:31 PM, iloveyobit said:

it depends on bitcoin price this month , if we hit 20 k $ by end of November i think we will see some correction for a week or too then bitcoin will try again on 20 k $ resistance , if we broke i can say we will see bitcoin around 25 k $ next year . 

A recent news of crypto said that bitcoin has lost it support place because of lot seller  near 19k usd so if btc now doing correction again then surely we can see that btc will hit up 20k usd soon.  Again if you talk about btc price next year then i can say it will hit up 31k usd..             

I am not doubting tho anymore because bitcoin is at $18500 already, and the support at $18000 is getting strong. If bitcoin can get to $19000, the support will be strong at tho level, which will drive the price of bitcoin to over $20000 possibly. 

Of course I think the market value of Bitcoin will reach $ 20000 in 2020.  Because the market value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing and its market value is increasing and the demand in the world market is increasing a lot.  So it won’t take too long to reach $ 20000.

17 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

A recent news of crypto said that bitcoin has lost it support place because of lot seller  near 19k usd so if btc now doing correction again then surely we can see that btc will hit up 20k usd soon.  Again if you talk about btc price next year then i can say it will hit up 31k usd..             

what do you mean by "has lost it support place ?" no for me i think  bitcoin didnt start the bull trend yet because in short while we got to nearly 20k$ so i think when the real liquidity enter the market we will see 30k $ . 

• Useful or interesting 1

44 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

what do you mean by "has lost it support place ?" no for me i think  bitcoin didnt start the bull trend yet because in short while we got to nearly 20k$ so i think when the real liquidity enter the market we will see 30k $ . 

I wanted to mean that from the analytic research of   on-chain anylysis farm whalemap found the  emergence   of major whale cluster.. Again whale cluster is a price level where whale buy btc and    do not move their holding..  So recently this 3 whale cluster support place we need to see and  if this whale cluster give now support for btc then btc will fall down dramatically..        

4 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

As for Bitcoin, it is expected to depreciate after it appreciates dramatically at the end of the year

Its general review that every end of year bitcoin price pump like a myth but this time pump is better than another years pump Because within 2 month bitcoin cross up 19k usd just from 11k usd..  Though there has many effect for this unexpected price pump..  We may see next year bitcoin make a new history..              

• +4 1

I think that it can easily reach this mark, but it is possible that the rate will fall before the new year, but then it will take off again, ea recession it will just be possible to invest in bitcoin

Edited by kowkama111
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, even though it drops to $17000 this week from $19000, I still believe that it will still go up to $20000 or even higher. We still have 1 month before end of the year 2020. Let's see what will happen and hope that it will came true.

• +2 1

The price of bitcoin is fluctuating very fast. As we saw recently, the price of bitcoin was rising very fast and that bitcoin price was more than $ 19000. And as it has been seen since the last days, now the price of bitcoin has not started to drop again and the price of such bitcoin has come down to $ 17000. Nobody can predict about how far its price will go. No one can control bitcoin. But as the price of bitcoin has been falling to a great extent over the last few days, many people are of the opinion that now the price of bitcoin will keep falling. So that's why no one can guess whether this year bits cost another $ 20000. 

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This was correct to think this way. For me I bought at 10k thinking the same as you my friend @Dorjoy12. It is great to see that Bitcoin has risen so much and that 20k didn't happen but we still have the month of December and your estimate matches many other charts from investors that I have observed.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You understand the market friend. I like having people like you in the forum and you deserve praise for this post as it is all moving like you said. I also had hopes about this and it was looking possible that Bitcoin would reach 20k again. We were close and I think early too so price corrected but not too violently. It can go to 14k and still it will be bullish and 20k by theend of the year will be possible in any scenario we have now.

• +3 1

According to the crypto expert, if the leading cryptocurrency follows the last cycle exactly, the price per BTC should be traded around roughly $ 10,800.  So Vijay Boyapati emphasizes that there will be a withdrawal in Bitcoin.  The famous expert's prediction shows that the Bitcoin price will reach an all-time high on Christmas Day.

17 hours ago, yonkii said:

This was correct to think this way. For me I bought at 10k thinking the same as you my friend @Dorjoy12. It is great to see that Bitcoin has risen so much and that 20k didn't happen but we still have the month of December and your estimate matches many other charts from investors that I have observed.

I think so that we have another chance to see bitcoin touch 20k usd soon..   You saw that last two days it fall down less than 16k usd which makes me think that btc once again doing correction with it price and it become true @yonkii..  Look btc price now 18k usd plus which is huge pump..            

• +2 1

I still think that Bitcoin will be at 20k and above this price soon. It can be in two weeks or in the end of the year but it will be there. The charts are all bullish and a drop even bigger from what we seen won't change this. It was bad move from the sellers to sell too early but I think this were some miners that had funds unlocked from okex.

• +3 1