Opinion on the new qualification payment system - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Opinion on the new qualification payment system

On 9/16/2020 at 7:28 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to start a discussion with this topic, On the new Pay-per-Qualification System, personally I think it has been positive since on every subject I enter I see that it has rating that means that they are rating the issues, which I did not see before I even got to create topics asking people to give reputation to the issues since there were very good issues that were not good graded and it was somewhat unfair , but now the opposite is true so this is why I think the new pay-per-rating system has been positive.

Indeed, the new payment system for positively evaluated posts is a good and fair system, and it is nice to see all members interact after reading the comments and give the appropriate rating for each comment because they also earn the talk currency for each rating.

• +2 1

I think its a good step forward, as it encourages, members to read others post and give it a like or dislike, which also mean, the posters will have to post enough quality in their post to get paid in saoshis, and that won't be an easy task

Edited by babaji

This payment system remains unstable for me because so far I and a lot of the members have questions about how to measure the evaluation of active posts in the forum and pay for them. This is why I see that the bitcoin in the first campaign was more good.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, magd said:

This payment system remains unstable for me because so far I and a lot of the members have questions about how to measure the evaluation of active posts in the forum and pay for them. This is why I see that the bitcoin in the first campaign was more good.

@magd you know for the first btc campaign  , this forum  become fully trash as lot of spammer had worked here.. Again for this new payment system only good member able to received the payment as they Only make good post that deserve a positive react..if you done 20 post Every day that is useful then surely        you will received enough positive react ... You are good member because we have seen your contribution in the first btc campaign..           

• +2 1

I do believe it`s great thought to improve transaction method, yet it`s nonetheless not necessarily best and also it`s required to increase that, desire admins can do that. This kind of community forum is absolutely excellent plus it constantly you should us all together with diverse activities and also items, thus desire advancement can keep on.

On 9/26/2020 at 5:41 PM, babaji said:

I think its a good step forward, as it encourages, members to read others post and give it a like or dislike, which also mean, the posters will have to post enough quality in their post to get paid in saoshis, and that won't be an easy task

i wish people were actually reading the replies, but what i see is that most people just give ratings just because they want the 50 talk tokens, but i trust the mods will deal with those spammers.

• +1 1

On 9/16/2020 at 7:28 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

but now the opposite is true so this is why I think the new pay-per-rating system has been positive.

I agree. I joined a little before this and the talk token rewards are nice but the new pay per-rating system is a lot better and made everyone make better posts and also communicate, read more posts and give ratings to others. We earn bitcoin because others read our posts and comments and like them. This is important and maybe more people should start reading what everyone is writing.

This feature integrated into the new payment system significantly affects the value of good quality posts and the real users who contribute to the forum, has been very positive.

It's great to know about the new payment system. Well I am being able to earn BTC and Talk tokens parallelly for my useful forum posts in cryptotalk. It's a great initiation by Cryptotalk team, and I loved their decision on new payment system, cause this has triggered increasingly a good content on the platform, and the rating system has made possible to find out the good comments and blocking spams and irrelevant posts/comments. So, personally I find the new payment system more effective, which has minimized the irrelevant posts/comments to some extent. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The new payment system has been good so far because now only the quality of your work determines your eligibility of getting paid and that is why most members are now serious in terms of making good post which will earn them positive rating from other members, currently you don't have to beg for ratings because when your post or topic is beneficial definitely members will give you positive ratings.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is a good move that yobit did since there are so much post that have no sense and no connect on the topic then implementing rating system is the best way to eliminate and decrease such content because they wouldn't received any rating from others if they not stop making a useless content. Also it is kind of motivation to do better. 

The initiative is very good in my opinion, because in other forums you do not really generate any incentive to continue progressing in the posts you are generating, so I see it excellent by the platform.

I think that many are taking this seriously. Coming from online gaming world I try to finish all the daily tasks to make maximum returns and the same is with everything I do I try to use all the options I have and always have quality and in this forum I'm trying to make my posts perfect and very useful, my advice is to try more and not just make the minimum. It is the maximum you can do that pays the most.

• +3 1

I think it is a good change for the page, it helps prevent spam content and people who had many accounts.

I feel it is more effective than the previous one, and it helps that the forum does not have irrelevant posts and comments.

It is also a motivation for people to try harder on the things they publish!

Now it's really cool. The forum helps to show the rating of the post, which are good and bad. The forum is now interesting and it pays to give a reaction

The new qualification payment system is good, it is a welcome development. This will ensure that quality contents are posted in other to get paid. 

Да, видимо посты которые не имеют ни какого смысла не засчитываются как полезными. Я так понял нужен контекст который люди с удовольствием бы обсуждали, ставили свои оценки и коментировали.

You are right @Wilmer Garcia it is a very nice update.I personally like it.Ad as you said I have not seen anybody saying that this update. is not good.This forum is becoming popular day by day because of the steps been taken by the moderators .So special thanks to them.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

8 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

You are right @Wilmer Garcia it is a very nice update.I personally like it.Ad as you said I have not seen anybody saying that this update. is not good.This forum is becoming popular day by day because of the steps been taken by the moderators .So special thanks to them.

That's right, I think it has been a positive strategy for the forum and for the members, mostly for whom we create topics, since we are receiving reactions that we did not receive before the new campaign and that is a point in favor for all.

The new payment system is very good as it encourages every member of the forum to make useful posts as posting meaningful information is the only way to get reputation from the members but posting meaningless information does not give you reputation which makes you earn nothing on the forum.

I don't know exactly how the last system was in terms of quality of posts, but I have seen that the best posts appeared around June and I think this is when this system of Talk tokens started. Also I noticed that many old members have left and probably they were here only for the bitcoin payments. The contribution of these members wasn't the best they could, it was just posts with a few lines of information. Meanwhile there are many members with high ranks today active that keep making magnificent content. These guys are the best of the forum and they deserve our appreciation.

On 10/5/2020 at 11:14 AM, Ahmed abdallah13 said:

I think it's better than before but we need help from members to give reputation to good posts only and not to cheat so as to prevent spam conten

You are right, it's good that obey the rules and regulation we should give a reputation to the post that deserve not to rush giving mark to any post without reason

On 10/5/2020 at 11:14 AM, Ahmed abdallah13 said:

I think it's better than before but we need help from members to give reputation to good posts only and not to cheat so as to prevent spam conten

You are right, it's good that obey the rules and regulation we should give a reputation to the post that deserve not to rush giving mark to any post without reason

hey, I didn't know about the new method, your post has really been useful to me and I will consider this for my future.

Yes, in the new payment system, Bitcoin will not be paid only for publications that get a positive reputation. This thing, I think, focuses on supporting good topics that get a positive reputation.
Any post that gets a positive reputation will be paid in Bitcoin and TALK.