How to get your post deleted - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to get your post deleted

There are many reasons to delete posts because in order to post a post, you must have a minimum of one hundred words here and you have to create a post that is relevant to the question or forum.

All of us can make mistakes, so such information helps us a lot in how to deal with this matter, but we must also be careful in such matters.

Yes deleting posts is very sad and many have faced problem like that i think because there some time network issues due to which there is double post of same content so this is the nice way to that until other options are available

Well, perhaps it might be a good way to try to delete the post, but have you thought about the consequences that is might be after reporting your own topic?

I t might be a good reason for the website here to give you more warning points and might put your account at the risk stage of being banned, so I do not prefer to do the way you explained up there with all my respect.

what do you think?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi mate, you have done a great job. I really appreciate for your work. I am also a victim of this situation, due to low server and low speed it is very difficult to post here. Sometime it doesn't post and the sometime it post twice. This is very genuine problem faced by many people. I hope your post will reach to all and get a chance to delete their extra post.

• -1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 9/13/2020 at 1:03 PM, Babubu609 said:

I am sure everyone is  aware that the deleting option is deleted for quite some weeks now. Many of us are facing problems of double post due to low  server which depends on location we are residing. It was very sad when some of us receive warming points due to such problem of not able to delete this kind of double post which is because of no deleting option. 

@Babubu609Yes, the option to delete post is removed in this forum that was present before. Suddenly, if something is posted incomplete or twice by mistake due to a connectivity issue, it can no longer be removed. I would like to report my own comment to the moderators and tell them reason and they will surely delete the second comment posted by mistake.

On 9/13/2020 at 1:03 PM, Babubu609 said:

I am trying to explain is the reporting button, which you can see the flag icon🏁 at the right handside of your post you created.

Explained very well the reporting button, we should use this to help forum and moderators to keep it clean from spamming and to  make it useful for other members. 

• +1 1

I'm agree with you. Thank you for sharing this post with us. Hope all people in this forum get know about it. 

• -5 1

Thank you for asking such a question .I see from their notice board that those who will do irregularities here and someone else's posts copy past therefore answer the wrong question. Their posts will be deleted. This is also something new members must know. Thank you

• -2 1

The only one I know on how to get your posts deleted is by reporting it so that the administrators or moderators could see the problem. There isn't any self-delete here so that is the way on how you could get it deleted. Or maybe try transforming it into something useful.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow, thank you very much, my friend! In fact, as I remember, there used to be a special button for deleting a comment, but now it has been removed, and this is a bit sad. But it is possible to delete a comment. This is very original ,because I never thought that this system could work like this before, thank you!

• +2 1

The greater part of us these days think that its hard to erase our post at whatever point we commit an error since, supposing that all of you saw the element for erasing your post has been eliminated not many weeks prior and since that is the case then I think we have another arrangement which is the report button, simply click on it the manner in which it is exhibited in this subject and explain to the organization motivation behind why you need to erase your post after that sit tight for few moments the post will be erased for you. Much obliged to you for perusing my first.

• +2 1

i dint know approximately this statistics at all, thank you for this  information you've got shared with us it. a lot of us are having queries approximately this topic.it will without a doubt assist me a lot. thank you

• +2 1

The reasons for deleting posts are many, and all of these reasons are explained in detail I see a lot of topics, for example, being published in sections that are not dedicated to them In addition, there are many responses whose content is thanks and surprise with information instead of opening the Internet, searching for new information and forming an idea about it to respond well, and also the minimum number of characters in order for the post to be counted, as many neglect these rules.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yeah sone persons find it difficult to delee their post when they found out there are lot of mistakes or error in the post but the easy way is to press the report button

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes my dear friends we can face our posts delete  in this forum so be careful about this  we have to write with reasons and we have to write about heloful information for others if we will write without any reason and non related topics we will see our posts will delete by the admins and we also can be banned by the admin so learn about to post anything find the best topic and words to post in this forum get inforamtion and knowledge about the forum to make a good post for the forum.

well freind than you so much for sharing for this beautiful information of deleted posts. yes sometimes this issue have to face by people in previous days. my friend who suggest me this forum also face this problem and share it to me. thanks for this solution.

Thank you so much for this wonderful idea. I have had a similar problem like that and all I had to do was to let it go. But after seeing this then I am a bit relieved and I would try to report it to the admin for proper deletion.

• +1 1

Of recent we have not been seeing the option to delete our post but thanks to this post we can use the options provided

• +2 1

And this is such a powerful option that we should use and work with there is a lot of work to it that we need to grow with it , there is a lot of points I wanted to delete but I could not there is a lot of work to which we need to keep on going up and up and keep everything in the right perspective to it we have to work out everything in certain position to it

When any member need to deleted his post he should pass by the moderator because in the time you put your post online and not for you because they have comment on it and it's for all users not only the poster

• +1 1

Thank you for this information. In fact, I did not know yet how to delete my post ... But if I use this method, now this leads to me being considered offensive by the officials, and warning points will be directed to me or they will block me or they will just delete the post

good topic, I think that people with more experience in this forum already knew about this but it is good for new people to learn without experience how to delete a post

• -2 1
  • +1 1

Yes i also confused please guide me how to delete any post if we do twice a day or if we do some mistakes so please guide me and the senior please also share your experiences what will we do in this situation.

• +3 1

How do I get to communicate the support team and get reply immediately for my issue to be resolved. 

A lot of times when a lot of things are wrong we want to delete for some reason or you have made a mistake so we want to correct it

Edited by Limon Mridha