How to get your post deleted - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to get your post deleted

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987 i think so that you wanted to mean.. So that first we need to read the topic and if we know About the Information of that topic then we can easily find out the mistake in topic and if not we have the Knowledge about topic information then we must search About it in online while gain knowledge then comments on the topic..                  

@Dorjoy12 yes exactly , this is the best we can do and actually what everyone should do when replying to a topic or getting into discussion about something he read , making sure of the information we want to  write when replying to a topic will also help us to learn something new when reading an article about it on the net

• +3 1
  • +4 1

The administration have removed the option that will enable members to delete there posts so we have to be careful when making posts in the forum but you can make use of the report button on the right hand side of the page, just click on report and request to the administration to delete your post and within short period of time it shall be removed.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is really helpful for the beginners in this forum like me. Thanks for explaining it beautifully. I also had one question. There's a time gap between every post. If there's a server problem then how can there be two posts back to back within a short period of time. Isn't there a time limit?

16 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Dorjoy12 yes exactly , this is the best we can do and actually what everyone should do when replying to a topic or getting into discussion about something he read , making sure of the information we want to  write when replying to a topic will also help us to learn something new when reading an article about it on the net

@yato987 when you going to reply in a topic then we must contain those information that must be clear to him and later we also throw a messages in our commet by Which we can also know his opinion what we have said.. Thus i think, a matter can be solved easily and other members can be helpful too by read our comment..            

I don't do it very often, but I use this Tip to delete my publications or when they are duplicated accidentally, it happens to me especially when the forum is failing. I do not inadvertently realize when my yobit account drops, Thank you for helping and sharing it with the community.

Thank you for explaining this useful information! keep growing this platform! it is a good environment to talk and learn

31 minutes ago, GraverYT said:

Мне кажется это обычный облачный майнинг, который держится на копейках и скоро он будет на грани скама и это единственное на чем он работает.

В даний момент я б не заходил.

On 10/1/2020 at 2:33 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987  you do same thing that i do for comments in new topic.. But you shouldn’t delay those post that made by senior member because mostly time they make useful topic and Their topic wont get deleted.. But its true we should wait to do comments on noob topic becuase usually they madd useless topic that already available in forum..              

Thank you for the explanation, I'm so glad we had this feature I s anymore thanks to this feature

Good to know! I was wondering if I regretted about a post I made how to deleted it and now I know. Very nice then as we have to just ask the moderators and explain why we feel we don't want to see our post again and they will dispose it properly. Thank you for this.

Edited by kryptonick
  • Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for these very helpful advice. I didn't know this way before to delete my post from the CryptoTalk forum, this method is especially useful if you make mistakes with any post.

Thank you very much for this post, it really helped me a lot, since there are some times that I write in the same post two times and the truth is I do not realize it, and I did not know how to delete it, so thank you again.

posts are deleted when member publish useless posts that other members dont pay attention to it.if you  violate rues your post will be deleted

Good and useful information. I have been looking for a very long time how to delete my post. I changed it a little and left it. And so, thanks to the author for the instruction.

If for some reason you made a mistake in the post.  Then you can edit your posts again by editing these posts.  So you can re-edit from there by pressing the edit option to fix your post again

I've slowly learnt the ropes of this forum. I use to loose half my posts due to deletion yet I was commenting with quality. I started looking for posts over 48 hrs old with at least 10 replies to ensure the safety of the post and that it will not be removed.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I've tried to remove some of my comments but I didnt find anything could remove it ! I though that it was wrong from the website !
Anyway it's really nice way to ask moderators to check our comments to delete it !

Thank you!!! this feature is useful and people here should know about it. Is there a "sticky" option? This should be read by all the newbies.

I personally used '' The post is okay, but I want to tell moderator about it'' because sometimes I saw my post hided when posted and with red background like I did something wrong... so I supposed that was the way of asking for assistance (but never worked)

• Useful or interesting 1

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

Dear friend, it's a very bad news to deleted our post. Someone people copied another post that's why cryptotalk deleted there post. We must knowing there rules and regulations then post here.

if you make mistakes of summit your comment twice means repeated you can easily report the issues to moderators so that they can simply delete one out of the two and you should avoid delaying report because delayment can cause harm

• +4 1

I did not know that there was previously an option to delete the posts, but thanks for the explanation of how to do it today.

cryptotalk is developed very much as compared, we can edit the post if we want and perhaps replace, but the deleting option is removed

• +1 1

Hey friend, thankyou for sharing an information i didn't know. Its a good option available for us to delete posts. Till now i haven't had the need to delete any posts. As I post only after rechecking my content, if in future i want to remove a post, this information will be useful. And I would suggest you to make posts with good connection and read once again before posting. So you won't have the need to delete posts.