How to get your post deleted - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to get your post deleted

I change the discussion to another language but I don't know maybe I'll ask for that action.  But now if you are able to report, you are saving.

Post deleting option is not available, i also face the problem of double commenting on a post due low internet speed some time.

If you make double comment on a post even by mistake then it will not be deleted.

I think deleting option should be avaliable. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yesterday, I had a problem with the post with a spelling mistake, I searched a lot for the deletion option, and I could not find it, so my friend tells me that unfortunately there is no deletion of the post. 

this problem happened with me once before but i am glad i didn't get a warning point , maybe because the content i wrote has a different idea of the previous post i wrote and that is why they even paid me for it , but just in case this a good explain to the idea that can avoid us getting warning points

• +2 1

Thank you friend for sharing this information for deleting our post. I have find the deleting button in topics but i have not find it, but from now on i will know how to delete by this instruction.

2 hours ago, yato987 said:

this problem happened with me once before but i am glad i didn't get a warning point , maybe because the content i wrote has a different idea of the previous post i wrote and that is why they even paid me for it , but just in case this a good explain to the idea that can avoid us getting warning points

@yato987 its your luck that you didnt faced any warning point for your mistake.. But we must need to be careful about obey the  forum rule..to get avoid from deleted post we must follow the rule of doing post plus be aware to comment on new post because mostly new post get deleted.. Again if you done double post in a row consequently then you must edit the post then write down the reason is network problem..            

• +2 1

34 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987 its your luck that you didnt faced any warning point for your mistake.. But we must need to be careful about obey the  forum rule..to get avoid from deleted post we must follow the rule of doing post plus be aware to comment on new post because mostly new post get deleted.. Again if you done double post in a row consequently then you must edit the post then write down the reason is network problem..            

Exactly @Dorjoy12 sometimes our post similar but our concept different from other posts, then moderators ignored that post to give warning points, and yes before comment any topic then try to give unique content to avoid post deleting issue.

• +2 1

49 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Exactly @Dorjoy12 sometimes our post similar but our concept different from other posts, then moderators ignored that post to give warning points, and yes before comment any topic then try to give unique content to avoid post deleting issue.

@Honny143i think so Friend.. There has lot of way to create unique topic and post but for make unique topic we just need to have idea about forum and crypto world while need to be expert lil bit in english.. Because you know usually good member make many reply by a small matter.. We can be like them too..again Moderator care only for Newbie post becuase mostly time they do mistake not senior one..                  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/13/2020 at 4:16 PM, malik6314193 said:

I also wounder that when i saw there is no delete button. I think it should be there. And reporting your own post to admin looks funny. But i agree with you this is single way to get rid by double posts. 

there is no delete button because you should be aware of what you are writing before you go ahead and post your topic or reply, I think this make people think twice before they post something that can get them reported.

• +2 2

I dint know about this information at all, thanks for this  knowledge you have shared with us it. Many of us are having queries about this topic.it will really help me a lot. Thanks you so much 

Thanks a lot for posting this topic .  Actually  ,  I also wanted to know the solution of it .  But you have helped me.  Actually , My internet connection is also bad.  So ,  I also post double or triple comments by mistake due to internet problem .  

@George10 yes mate , we can used this Way if we publish a wrong post . we can report our post with a valid reason behind it . after some time if moderater want they will delete your post. hopefully in future we will see post delete option again .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In some cases delete option is necessary because of copying someone else comment and posting it and posting useless content then we wanted to delete it somehow. 

To be honest, there is a lot of trouble when the post is deleted.  However, it is better if the invalid post is deleted.  Because these are not what we need but put us at risk.  Many of the spammers involved are basically doing just that.  These posts are completely against the rules and guidelines.

Always be aware that give useful and meaningful post or else your post would be deleted from this forum, I support what the admins are doing because we are here to gain correct knowledge not the wrong knowledge.

7 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@George10 yes mate , we can used this Way if we publish a wrong post . we can report our post with a valid reason behind it . after some time if moderater want they will delete your post. hopefully in future we will see post delete option again .

Sure mate perhaps in the near future,the post deletion option for our topics will be brought back and it will be great when this happens,as of now we need to be extra careful when making posts so that we don't make any mistake.

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Dorjoy12that is true , doing this in general still means we broke the rules , about the new topics i learnt my lesson few months ago , i was always commenting on any new topic written and then later i notice my posts were deleted , then i decided i don't reply to any new topic before it pass 10 hours of the time it was written and also it should have some replies on it , even if i was sure the content is helpful

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Always be aware that post useful and meaningful otherwise your post will be deleted from this forum, I support what the administrators are doing because we are not here to gain the right knowledge wrong knowledge

The report option can be very useful in this types of problems. I have also faced this problem of getting warned for doing a post several times due to the server issue. The report option can help in deleting posts. Thanks for sharing this information.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Dorjoy12that is true , doing this in general still means we broke the rules , about the new topics i learnt my lesson few months ago , i was always commenting on any new topic written and then later i notice my posts were deleted , then i decided i don't reply to any new topic before it pass 10 hours of the time it was written and also it should have some replies on it , even if i was sure the content is helpful

@yato987  you do same thing that i do for comments in new topic.. But you shouldn’t delay those post that made by senior member because mostly time they make useful topic and Their topic wont get deleted.. But its true we should wait to do comments on noob topic becuase usually they madd useless topic that already available in forum..              

• +3 2

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

because mostly time they make useful topic and Their topic wont get deleted..

@Dorjoy12, you said it yourself mate , most times not always , people make mistakes and sometimes even senior members may miss something when writing a topic which will cause it get deleted , so i prefer tp apply my rule on everyone to get the best results

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Is there a specific date so that we can simply delete our posts? I received a warning point, and I did not know the reason at the time, but now because of your post, I think I understood why

2 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Dorjoy12, you said it yourself mate , most times not always , people make mistakes and sometimes even senior members may miss something when writing a topic which will cause it get deleted , so i prefer tp apply my rule on everyone to get the best results

@yato987 i think so that you wanted to mean.. So that first we need to read the topic and if we know About the Information of that topic then we can easily find out the mistake in topic and if not we have the Knowledge about topic information then we must search About it in online while gain knowledge then comments on the topic..                  

• +2 1

thanks for sharing the information about how to delete post. sometime people share accidentally wrong post and deleting is important that time. I hope this new method will work for them. ♥

My friend who is uses this server also had this issue of double posting.it might be network issue, I am not really sure but it's really aparent here. What you have said is a good suggestion to remove the double posts, and posts which might be spam made unintentionally.