What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

On 9/12/2020 at 10:09 AM, Guru2050 said:

Bitcoin payment is here again for a specific time, apart from the TALK COIN we receive as a reward for daily postings. Temporary payment in BTC is added now to compensate members till when the new coin trading will finally be open, which is set to take place on 15th of next month. This temporarily payment count on likes (positive reputations) giving to your postings. 

From my side this is a welcome development and it will in long way boost and enhance participation of members, but by putting in to consideration, I will like to iron out 2 to 3 items which are as follows:

- Beginners view 

- spammers action

- General effect

Beginners in the sense that, they are new user's in this forum, first take your time and finish the free 100 compulsory post constructively as expected, they should not be too worried, or feel devastated to rush 100 free post NO. because it's crystal clear and obvious that your post needs to capture minds to attract likes, and so it's a great challenge to you to double your efforts and post only quality, constructive and useful contents to gain the likes and also enjoy from the BTC payment.

Spammers action

With the coming of this temporary payment of Satoshi for the mean time again, old members in particular needs to be watchful and be more active in the forum purposely to report any mischievous act related to spam rating to favour each others.

General effect

In this side it will affect both all the members irrespective of levels because were one may likely choose to post his/her comments and the traffic their is too low, there is possibility the post may not be given positive reputations despite it's useful one. We need to go extra beyond and be circulating in various sections to give likes to deserve post.

ALWAYS BE & REMAIN A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF CRYPTOTALK AT ANY TIME, ANY WHERE YOU ARE....Together we shall all succeed and make it...

As a new member of the forum, I read manpublications to learn and increase my experience in this field, and I am very interested in the content being useful

I think that in this forum there are very valuable and useful publications from which you can learn a lot, it all depends on the needs of each person, just as there is space in the forum for beginners, there is also room for people with a lot of experience, so It is very important to read the rules and comply with them, since it is not only publishing, but cryptotalk gives the opportunity to earn money with good publications and also learn.

• +1 1

I really try to write great posts so that they can benefit others and I always get information that is useful to others because that is what I like to do regardless of those who follow me.
I really look forward to being just like you, because you are a good writer .. and you are an example for others to follow ... Thank you for your advice ... Thank you for your information.

Exactly the purpose of the forum should not be distorted, which is to educate and help all its members, equally everyone will receive rewards when they reach 100 publications, to rush and write only nonsense things to reach the goal, it will only fill with Spam, in addition of wasting time since those posts will be deleted.

• +1 2

I am happy to hear that we can receive Bitcoin rewards again, and I hope to get a reward someday.
But there is a term that I read a lot about and do not know what it is? How does it affect our publications? How can we guard against it? Did it really have a negative impact on my posts that I published before, or not?
It is the term "spammers". I want to know more about this term, especially as I am surprised every day by deleting more of my old posts that have been written more than three - five days ago. Do these people have a role in deleting my posts?
I hope whoever has knowledge will pass it on to us, my regards.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you .
But I have asked everyone to present in their publications things that benefit the topic. Why not their own experiences, if possible, and whether they were successful or not, let us all improve thanks

As a new member in the forum I join for many reasons and one is to earn some crypto and maybe trade it because I am student and have not much money to invest. So I find this as an opportunity but I will be a good ambassador for the cryptotalk forum and will always make useful post. For now I try to learn how crypto works and I will be always a quality poster. I thank the forum for this and the rest members for their very useful topics and information for beginner. It will not be long before I can make it and reach a good level of expereince as the rest

• +2 1

Now the BTC payment system is back I was wondering now forum become more lively, all member more active and hard work

• +2 1

The qualntity and quality of your posts are suppose to be very important its very very important you look on that because so many people are finding themselves looking for so many posts and trying to be very quick to reply and make some very quick money and thats why we need to be very careful in what we are doing thats very important, the quality of your posts must be well curated

• +1 2

This forum is giving you many facilities in the form of earning and knowledge and what this forum is expecting from you is to post a quality content and the material which is helpful for the people and yeah definitely this will give you reputation and many people will follow you.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The profile you have means how the person you are, if you are always creating quality content then for sure tour profile will look so god because of many reputations, by that you will be considered as a good and knowledgeable person as well. If you do spam, then we can't blame you because that is you and we cannot do something for you if you choose to be like that, you are already old enough to know the good and bad things. 

• +2 2

Your post is very vital. When you post something that is written in a way that people will understand, you won't know how many people will gain from it.so it's very important that you should be when composing a post.

• +1 1

This is a good analysis, for me I have not completed 100 posts yet and I am trying to write well and patiently until I reach this number in order to receive the first payment, I have not fully understood the system in the forum yet because I have not received the payments yet. But I think I will continue to work patiently and do more to improve my reputation on the forum.

• +1 1

On 9/12/2020 at 10:52 AM, Zaino34 said:

The payment system at the present time is more fair than before, and this will help a lot to increase the quality of posts and activity in the forum because members will seek to obtain good reputation points in order to receive payment and this is a good step taken by the moderators, and also we must not forget that the payment will be done in the currency of talk

Dear colleague of this great forum and to you in my humble opinion all the reason and it is my same way of thinking since now the payments in this great forum are much more fair therefore it will help to create topics and comments of great utility for cryptotalk and on all for us all to get wisdom
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/6/2020 at 2:50 PM, Moontong said:

The profile you have means how the person you are, if you are always creating quality content then for sure tour profile will look so god because of many reputations, by that you will be considered as a good and knowledgeable person as well. If you do spam, then we can't blame you because that is you and we cannot do something for you if you choose to be like that, you are already old enough to know the good and bad things. 

Thank you for making this wonderful and reputable clarification @Moontong the benefits of one remaining good and discipline member can not be over emphasize because first his purpose of being in the forum will double be achieve, rain of respect and appreciation from fellow colleagues and above all stand a good chance to be counted among Crypto multi-millionaires provided he/she continues working hard in various participation garnering huge amounts and growing them in various profitable sections

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Good post, my friend, we must work here in a group spirit, and the old members should help the new members to get started on the work and have a more understanding of cryptocurrencies. A wonderful forum and the payment system is very good.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion this is the best for payment like the Bitcoin until the trade of talk tokens start. I am fully satisfied with your opinion you mentioned above in a detailed. And I am the old member of  this forum,so I am interactive at this forum and also I can easily help to all the other members. Thanks for the topic.

Thank you for your introductory post.  CryptoTalk is an excellent business opportunity for many people so we need to keep the level of the posts good.  In order to learn more about this forum and its currency

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/12/2020 at 4:09 AM, Guru2050 said:

Bitcoin payment is here again for a specific time, apart from the TALK COIN we receive as a reward for daily postings. Temporary payment in BTC is added now to compensate members till when the new coin trading will finally be open, which is set to take place on 15th of next month. This temporarily payment count on likes (positive reputations) giving to your postings. 

From my side this is a welcome development and it will in long way boost and enhance participation of members, but by putting in to consideration, I will like to iron out 2 to 3 items which are as follows:

- Beginners view 

- spammers action

- General effect

Beginners in the sense that, they are new user's in this forum, first take your time and finish the free 100 compulsory post constructively as expected, they should not be too worried, or feel devastated to rush 100 free post NO. because it's crystal clear and obvious that your post needs to capture minds to attract likes, and so it's a great challenge to you to double your efforts and post only quality, constructive and useful contents to gain the likes and also enjoy from the BTC payment.

Spammers action

With the coming of this temporary payment of Satoshi for the mean time again, old members in particular needs to be watchful and be more active in the forum purposely to report any mischievous act related to spam rating to favour each others.

General effect

In this side it will affect both all the members irrespective of levels because were one may likely choose to post his/her comments and the traffic their is too low, there is possibility the post may not be given positive reputations despite it's useful one. We need to go extra beyond and be circulating in various sections to give likes to deserve post.

ALWAYS BE & REMAIN A GOOD AMBASSADOR OF CRYPTOTALK AT ANY TIME, ANY WHERE YOU ARE....Together we shall all succeed and make it...

@Guru2050 I see that you have time here, I am starting and they pay me in BTC, I do not receive Talk, so I do not know if I will have the token as payment, you are right when you tell the new ones that you have to be patient and not fall into spam, although There will always be someone who will do it, there is everything in this world, Cryptotlak is excellent and I really like this forum, I am not doing so bad, I have already received payments and every day I am growing, it is important to stay active and interact with others, Thank you for share your ideas.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You have given lot of information almost about everything in this post. This will surely help every member to be successful. As always quantity doesn't matter, what matter the most is quality. 

17 hours ago, Dormilon said:

Cryptotlak is excellent and I really like this forum, I am not doing so bad, I have already received payments and every day I am growing, it is important to stay active and interact with others, Thank you for share your idea

Exactly friend this is unique forum among many crypto platforms world wide and I'm very excited to hear this great news from you @Dormilon as it's one of the fundamental aim of being here, to publish post, relevant information to assist, guide and inspire both new and growing members to secure their various future dreams too.

Together we learn... together we make it

• +1 2

Quality content is evergreen. We need to always create and feature original and quality contents. Quality contents help to attract the right audience to your posts, engage them and work towards getting the audience to take action on giving you positive rating and reputation.The audience are more likely to follow you and share your post, if they find the content valuable.

• +1 1

The main thing is quality if you want to survive in the forum because all your posts even if you made 100 a day then don't receive any positive rates then you won't get paid in BTC only you will get talk. So, you should focus on content and quality posts. Don't think about the money you would earn now.

• +2 1

The TALK payment have been implemented and trade have also been started but BTC campaign is still running successfully which is a very good news. So just keep on posting quality content.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day