~~** Escrow Service **~~ - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TucoRamirez

~~** Escrow Service **~~

14 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

A long history of good tread where the use can prove that trusting him with money is not something to worry about. Like DarkStar_, OgNasty in BitcoinTalk

These people you mentioned started somewhere too. They didn't just jumped out of nowhere. Requesting for a long history of good thread is a good standard. 

TucoRamirez should be given a chance if only he can proof his escrow history because he might be an impostor here. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

I am not worried, since legendster has already brought this to their attention and they have ignored that imbecile. As per exchange feedback, no most of the other accounts are not alts.

Also, no problem if you do not want to trust me, I have tried to be as transparent as possible here. 

No hard feelings mate!

1 minute ago, Phash said:

TucoRamirez should be given a chance if only he can proof his escrow history because he might be an impostor here. 

I suggest you to read my last post just above you. 

1 minute ago, TucoRamirez said:

Also, no problem if you do not want to trust me, I have tried to be as transparent as possible here. 

No hard feelings mate!

I will personalty will not trust you with the money. But if anyone else does then I have no problem at all. It's between you and the other party. 

Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I suggest you to read my last post just above you. 

Yeah, , I just saw that. 

If that's the case, then we are at high risk here using his escrow service. 

He should go back to bitcointalk to start his escrow service. 

Edited by Phash

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

Well, I hope that OP is very successful here in the forum, undoubtedly you should build great confidence here, because the forum is starting, although it is never too late, this forum may be very helpful, I hope that more services of this style are generated.

Thanks, and I hope to provide a trusted service here if required.  Bitcointalk has turned into a circus, and hopefully this forum remains full of better quality posts and members.

30 minutes ago, Adel said:

IF there will be someone dealing on this and will use the poster of the thread. I advise that contact him in private and make the deal over bitcointalk account. That is much safer, i don't say don't trust the offered service i am just telling this for safety.
Excellent opinion.

You give an opinion here and then sign off by saying it's an excellent opinion?! 🤣

You must be a graduate from Trump University with magna cum lauda!

Edited by TucoRamirez

If you don't understand why people would need an escrow , please stick to your Nigerian P2P transactions.  There are many different reasons why someone may want to use Escrow.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:37 PM, Consignee said:

You may have a good trading history in bitcointalk (which I don't see in kabit9 account) but as this is another forum, I think before you offer such service you must do some trades successfully and gain the trust of the users that you are safe to entrust with fund. Then you can offer your service. 

Then it is a good time to suggest the moderators of this forum introduce a trust rating system. 

On 10/4/2019 at 10:02 AM, TucoRamirez said:

I would like to offer a clean and simple escrow service to other members on this forum. I have successfully done a number of trades on bitcointalk, and if there is any need for an escrow here, feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks.

I think you should share your successfull trades with us.Take screen shots and put your link here.There are some websites they do escrow for free but i could not trust to them too.

because this is very risky, can you show evidence that your service is reliable, at least you have good assets and track records, and also testimonials are very petrified in the escrow business.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/4/2019 at 12:02 AM, TucoRamirez said:

I would like to offer a clean and simple escrow service to other members on this forum. I have successfully done a number of trades on bitcointalk, and if there is any need for an escrow here, feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks.

So you will be like a third party, a man in between who releases the coin once the product is received, is that right?

On 10/4/2019 at 1:53 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Yes Pinkman ran away with mine and mdayonliner's money... 😞

Sorry to hear your lose with the Pinkman, but do you think Pinkman had ran away or he is using alt account?

On Bitcointalk I saw most people are with alt accounts and they maintain them secretly. As people already said they can't trust you and believe me why you want to take risk in this forums when they are not interested with you.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:02 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Thanks.

What does the meaning of escrow.? What to do with that. How would users earn from that? 

8 hours ago, Anonylz said:

Maybe a quick search on google will help you to understand what escrow service entails, here a little explanation on what escrow means, an escrow serve as a middleman between to two individual who wants to transact together, the escrow person(s) will have to be someone with good track record and very trusted because he/she/they will be in charge of the funds until when both individuals doing transaction have an agreement to trade, i.e, the seller send the item to the buyer, the buyer gives confirmation, then the escrow who hold the fund release it to the seller with some percentage charge fee. Hope it is a bit clear🙂

Now I know thank you for your very clear explanation. One can be very good at that and can earn a lot if he became an escrow. But he should first build his reputation. And have good ethical records. And integrity. To be an escrow. Good opportunity come for people who is honest and have a good track records on his transactions. 

• +1 1

Wow the bot army has been unleashed in full effect!  10 pages of nonsense been rambled on by bots here...  I wonder what is the purpose of this?

Escrow service is best service. you use this service very easy. you can see review escrow on website. Trusted service.

Escrow service is a very good service which the people can easily deal with other person.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:02 AM, TucoRamirez said:

Thanks.

I dont have experience with escrow service, but I think that you need little more infomations to offer such a service.

For example you share that you have experience on other forum, why you did not share link to your profit there?

Or for example same "trade" where you offer your service?

You must to have some reputation to offer such a service.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/4/2019 at 1:12 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Reality accepted.  My current bitcointalk account is kabit9, trust summary here.

I will post the following text using kabit9 on bitcointalk in the Archival section:

"This is simply a test message for verification purposes."

19 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont have experience with escrow service, but I think that you need little more infomations to offer such a service.

For example you share that you have experience on other forum, why you did not share link to your profit there?

Or for example same "trade" where you offer your service?

You must to have some reputation to offer such a service.

`He already shared his profile and trade summary too, but Pinkman who belongs to scam gang in Bitcointalk. I don't know how does he tried to connect with the on poster.

When somebody has negative things, then it is hard to trust further.

The bots have taken over this forum, wow!  So many bots, so much shitposting in just two months!?!

Its quite remarkable. 

Anyway, ESCROW SERVICE is still open if anyone needs a third party.

More risky business and this is for only risk taker people and here they join and earn new member first learn other then earn include me. I learn first and earn second. In my opinion this is best sites for learning and earning i am very happy.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:46 AM, TucoRamirez said:

What do you mean sign a message of a stakes? I don't understand.  

'What he was saying that you could verify your bitcoin address that you have provided to bitcointalk staked addresses thread by signing it.

Edited by rekter

I have no knowledge about that so it will be dangerous to me to engage in this stuff... i will reas more about that.

thanks for sharing all the best...

This is so cool. I think there are a lot of people who need this good thing. I really appreciate it and wish you good luck in this work.