~~** Escrow Service **~~ - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TucoRamirez

~~** Escrow Service **~~

I would like to offer a clean and simple escrow service to other members on this forum. I have successfully done a number of trades on bitcointalk, and if there is any need for an escrow here, feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 2

1 minute ago, TucoRamirez said:

I would like to offer a clean and simple escrow service to other members on this forum. I have successfully done a number of trades on bitcointalk, and if there is any need for an escrow here, feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks.

This is a very risky business to do in here if you do not have successful trade record. I am familiar with the username in BitcoinTalk but you need to prove your ownership in here of that account in BitcoinTalk.

Please sign a message with the staked bitcoin address there.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

26 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This is a very risky business to do in here if you do not have successful trade record. I am familiar with the username in BitcoinTalk but you need to prove your ownership in here of that account in BitcoinTalk.

Please sign a message with the staked bitcoin address there.

Unfortunately, that username of mine in bitcointalk was suspended a long time ago during the pinkman12345 saga, so signing anything with that address is not possible.

Happy to clear up any further doubts or questions. Thank you.

32 minutes ago, TucoRamirez said:

Thanks.

IF there will be someone dealing on this and will use the poster of the thread.

I advise that contact him in private and make the deal over bitcointalk account.

That is much safer, i dont say dont trust the offered service i am just telling this for safety.

Just now, TucoRamirez said:

Happy to clear up any further doubts or questions. Thank you.

Well in that case dealing with you is risky. I would say to post a message from your BitcoinTalk account and then have a xyz text from here or such thing but we will never know if you really the real owner of the BitcoinTalk account or bought. You know what I am saying.

The only way for you to prove the original ownership is to sign a message that you have used long ago in BitcoinTalk. Or forget about offering escrow. I will be the one who will give you the most pain coz I would not like anyone to risk their money with an unproved person.

You could be an imposter to be honest. No hurt feeling mate. Accept the reality. Prove that you have a good track record of trading and also prove that you are the original owner of that BitcoinTalk account.

@TucoRamirez is the username who lent Pinkman the 0.2 BTC loan? I think I can recall something like that. Am I correct?

And talking about the kabit9 account ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1016028 )

I am sorry that you do not have much trading record to be trusted as an escrow (at-least for me) however if anyone finds your service then they are welcome.

17 minutes ago, iamsheikhadil said:

Was just wondering even if that account was suspended, what blocks you from signing a message of a stakes address from the account? Unless am missing something? 🙄

What do you mean sign a message of a stakes? I don't understand.  

You may have a good trading history in bitcointalk (which I don't see in kabit9 account) but as this is another forum, I think before you offer such service you must do some trades successfully and gain the trust of the users that you are safe to entrust with fund. Then you can offer your service. 

11 minutes ago, itachi said:

There is a website you can do escrow with bitcoin but i dont know if we should trust them or not 😞 Because they do not charge fees

People do have a problem with free service, they don't trust free service. Lol. I would not trust as well. Can you please share the site, by the way? Would love to check it out if it's legal or scam one.

Why would anyone trust your funds to you ? What collateral you offer? what reputation do you have on bitcointalk ? Can you bring some users which you helped them with an escrow transfer ? Doing escrow is not like you post this service and expect people to trust you as you need to bring safety , security and trust.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:23 AM, TucoRamirez said:

Yes Pinkman ran away with mine and mdayonliner's money... 😞

Yeah I was aware of it. Sorry to hear your lose. 

By the way, I do not think any of your account has good history to offer an escrow service.

@Madara said this very right:

25 minutes ago, Madara said:

Doing escrow is not like you post this service and expect people to trust you as you need to bring safety , security and trust.

Escrow means security and trust.

I do not think you have any yet. In fact if anyone wants to deal with you in any trade they will seek for an escrow 😃

Hope it make sense.

6 minutes ago, manager2015 said:

I hope to communicate with you for this trading and I hope that it will be useful to all who want to apply this service.
Thank you very much my friend.

Good luck to everyone.

Do you really understood what you said? or just posted something that was juggling in your mind LOL

Please do not post meaning less posts.

Thank you.

Post the link of your escrow service of bitcointalk at the top in your OP so people can see who you really are and then they can hire you as escrow. Easy to find if put in the link in OP.

I would like to see history of your escrow work with some reviews and examples.
Trusted forum members in other forums had to earn that escrow trust

Well, no one is born with trust, it has to be built up and I am willing to do that here on this forum.  As mentioned in my earlier posts, I have had several smooth trades and escrows on other forums for the past 2 years that I have been in crypto.  Happy to start from 0 here and build up credibility.

5 hours ago, TucoRamirez said:

I have had several smooth trades and escrows on other forums for the past 2 years that I have been in crypto.  Happy to start from 0 here and build up credibility.

This is what the users are demanding too. They wants to see your long history so that they can justify you that you are okay to feel safe with the money you will be given.

Just now, Rabby20 said:

How to sign a message with staked bitcoin? & can you please explain to me what is staked bitcoin? I don't know anything about escrow.😐

Hmm good question:

Here is the topic: 

and here how to sign a message:

On 10/4/2019 at 4:23 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Yes Pinkman ran away with mine and mdayonliner's money... 😞

IS this true? i nevr heard the story! but if this is true then what a shame!

LAUDA also got an issue with the escrow money before!

17 hours ago, lolxxxx said:

Post the link of your escrow service of bitcointalk at the top in your OP so people can see who you really are and then they can hire you as escrow. Easy to find if put in the link in OP.

That is one of the best advise i have read! good job!

22 minutes ago, Mitak6 said:

As long as you can provide a proof of your previous transactions and deals made in the past everything is fine but if that's not possible then you could be just another scammers that pretends to be someone from Bitcointalk by creating an account with using his name. 

Well I was able to locate his both account in BitcoinTalk. From there I can see none of the account really have the weight to offer an escrow service here or anywhere.

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I was able to locate his both account in BitcoinTalk. From there I can see none of the account really have the weight to offer an escrow service here or anywhere.

according to you, what does an account need to have to qualify offering an escrow here?

• -1 1

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

IS this true? i nevr heard the story! but if this is true then what a shame!

Yes it's absolutely true.

Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042099.0

0.3 BTC from me 0.24 BTC from mdayonliner

1 minute ago, TucoRamirez said:

according to you, what does an account need to have to qualify offering an escrow here?

A long history of good tread where the use can prove that trusting him with money is not something to worry about. Like DarkStar_, OgNasty in BitcoinTalk

Just now, xBDT Script said:

A long history of good tread where the use can prove that trusting him with money is not something to worry about. Like DarkStar_, OgNasty in BitcoinTalk

And what if none of those people join this forum.  We are all new here so we should start somewhere. I have a few good trades on both accounts on the other forum.  Just because I have not held lots of money in escrow before should not disqualify me from being an option.

Account TucoRamirez : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1081858

The feedback you have received (I am ignoring legendster's feedback coz I know you and him has going some bad time)

KNQvWvR.png

image link

You sent feedback from your own account kabit9

Account kabit9 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1016028

Feedback page:

n9RuCoq.png

Image link

Two from Smokey23 who is a Jr member, Collectcrypto another Jr. Member, reCONNECT two time and of course your account  TucoRamirez and others.

I suspect most of these accounts are your alt like you exchange feedback from one to other in your kabit9 and TucoRamirez accounts.

I really do not see any real reason to trust you as an escrow. I am sorry mate.

In fact do you know if any of the BitcoinTalk DT finds this investigation in here then they will red tag both of the accounts for farming trust feedback. 

Do not worry, I will not tell them anything by the way.

Archived: http://archive.is/FnbOs

Edited by xBDT Script