Don't blame the spam & scam reporters!! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Don't blame the spam & scam reporters!!

Yeah you are right friend. We shouldn’t blame them who report scam and spammers. For them this forum is clean. We can work here without any problem. 

Spammers are lazy individuals that are ready to earn money or fame illegitimately, no sane person will want to use other person's hard work to his own glory, they even carried it to this platform and I'm glad the admins are frowning against plagiarism seriously

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone should keep in mind that reporting a spam or someone who voilates the rules of the forum or catch doing some illegal activities should be reported as it will help to keep this forum clean. It's our duty to report a person who writes useless and no sense content as we are doing a favour to the forum

Well don't afraid if u see a spammer which is doing something illogical like copy paste content or negative attitude or promoting some false information then alert the moderators about such people and report at the spot

I think as a responsible member of the forum we should take it as our duty to report the spam and useless posts and the person who is continuously creating such useless posts to eradicate such factors from the forum for the improvement and betterment of the forum.So if we see any kind of violation we must report it immediately and should never hesitate.

• +2 1

We should be among those spam and scam reporters, because it's the duty of all of us to keep this forum clean. We should immediately report any rule violation to forum moderators.

It's not like that we are blaming members who are reporting spam and low quality posts here in the forum. But sometimes, reporting is being abused by members thru reporting someone even though their post is really good.

What's important is not to lay blame on people who report the but encourage them to do more of the reporting so that moderators could pin the down, we can still give them negetive reactions to keep them out.

U are right dear @Guru2050some people really break the rules and many people write poor and nonsense so they deserve a ar reputation. Some people who gives reaction on the true basis should not be treated like a spam. Blaming spam is not right everyone before judgement of the text

I would like to congratulate you for the amount of dedication in the work that you do, and I would like to thank you for the amount of benefit my friend has given us. I think it is our duty to report the violators these scammers and cheaters who are sending spam.

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Its reality that we encourage a lot of spam and scam. When during our work we see that someone is spam and scam then we take no action against. They continue to destroy the forum. But we don't do any thing against them in this way when they see that we are not doing any thing against them they are more fast and don't stop. So we should take action against them then they will be stop.  

cheating is the easiest way to make money at any place you just need any trick to do that but that doesn't go that long and you are kicked out of the system easily and that is why you should use the real way to do that.

• Useful or interesting 2

My friend you have shared a very wonderful information with us. And being part of this platform, it is the responsibility of all of us to report such people who are scammers. And as there are many people who report the case against the merger, then we should encourage such members. And being a part of this forum, we should report to all the members who work against the rules and regulations of this forum. We should report to all the members who break the rules and regulations of this forum and work against them. In this way, we will be able to give proof that we are the members of this great platform.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes of course I agree with that .. I am doing here working and learning together .. I make money and get valuable information in addition to making really great friendships .. So I report any bad content or anything that harms the forum because I want to preserve the place At its best ... I hope that everyone will be treated in this forum as part of their work and education, not just part-time work to earn profits

Edited by Samer1997
  • +5 1

Yes guy I absolutely agree with you,  as it is freely permit by this forum to report anyone but before reporting we should warmly research about the post that , Is it right or contain some spam or scam and if we find some scam then we have to report it but we should not want to report which is useful for others because it's not our right. 

We all called ourselves one family here in cryptotalk, however anything that have been strictly abolish by the admins and we found out that some members are doing it in one way or the other, must be reported to the admin just to make sure that these forum is well respect and everyone should obey the rules. Well in my own opinion i don't see anything wrong in reporting all these spammers because we are trying to avoid such kind of things here and make the forum a better environment.

Wow, what a nice write-up, Your post is supposed to be publish on a news paper. You know all functions on the forum has its own use and it expected of all members to make use of it. So if any member on the forum report your post or comment due to spam or plagiarism, you are not suppose to blame him for that as he is doing what is expected of him to do. You are welcome mate.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think reporting scammers and so many other that we find out there is really important @davy22 this helps in redusing the number of tokens being un nessesarily being given away , how ever there is an importance to what happens , this is to make sure that the rules that we find here fair , we need to talk to one another and be good and cool with the rules offered here, there is  a lot of work still to be done and we can benefit from it very well and that is very important

• +1 1

When we are blocked from this forum, it is our nature not to admit our mistake and make excuses that my account was not closed because of me. It is someone's conspiracy.

I never blame the reporters in CTT forum who worked very hard to clean forum from the spam or spammers. I do everything residing in forum rules & guidelines. I've no fear from them because I don't mislead in the forum. I respect all good contributors & senior members.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mukky said:

Well,  I totally agree with your point and side of view,  it actually looks wrong to report a fellow member but if we take deeper look to the benefits of that reporting,  then we will definitely know that it is the right thing to do to keep the forum safe and sound  @Abideen

Well mate, if I'm to suggest, I will say reporting a spam post or plagiarism is right because it one of the features of cryptocurrency which normally we are not suppose to ignore the report feature so as to keep the forum safe. That is my take

There is no reason behind blaming spam reporters. I am totally agreed with their actions and thinking and i support them. The spammers should be eradicated from this forum because they are hindering the smooth and clean working of this forum. Reporting spammers is a good way to stop them.

We should alarm the administration for any issue in the forum since this is our obligation at whatever point rule violators attempt to make the forum look some way or another on the grounds that those kind of individuals are unhelpful for the forum and all they are after is procuring, so don't spare a moment to contact the mediators at whatever point you run over any spam post, counterfeiting or any type of infringement which breaks the forum terms and conditions.

43 minutes ago, Migoparker said:

Spammers have been around since this forum's first campaign. I used to see how they report accounts randomly, but a new update in the forum that stopped the ability to see who remixes us has reduced this phenomenon. And the way you divide the types of reports and their method makes the matter more quality.

That is right dear friend and I will suggest we focus more on our daily posts because that is how we can make the forum a better place for learning and as for spammers we should just report them so they can be removed from the forum. What do you think?

Indeed but however there are alot of innocent people too getting into trouble by the bad guys unfortunately and the worst thing about it we can't do anything to stop that ban either as admins and mods decide that if he/she is getting banned.