What will you do with your talks when the market opens? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Red-Jones

What will you do with your talks when the market opens?

I sold 50% of my talk tokens when it launched and invested rest of the tokens in investbox. Form there i am getting similar to 5 posts talk token per day. Well now thr price is good for talk. So the talk i am getting from evreyday posting i am selling them everyday. Investbox talk token will help me in future because i think they have a special plan for talk token.

I will try to trade it, trading it will give me a lot of income if I can say. Talk will have use cases in which it will be use in advertisement on the forum with that, a lot of income will come in so the value will be high by that time.

Well, according to the current value of the currency, I will convert part of my balance into dollars to buy things in real life, and keep the other part for investment.

On 8/25/2020 at 7:34 PM, Red-Jones said:

What will you do with your talks when the market opens?

Usually when we have money we always take it to buy things in the real world that we need, we can take the money to buy food. As crypto currencies are not yet accepted in many countries as a payment method, so people convert cryptocurrencies into their country's local currency and many people have been accumulating their Talks for months, which is why I ask:

1 - Are you going to sell your Talk to buy things in the real world?

2 - will you invest your Talk in Investbox?

3 - Are you going to take your talk to trade with other currency pairs in yobit?

Well I put some of the Talk toke I have in investbox and traded some of them. That cross out items 2 and 3 above. Haven’t done no. 1 yet. Maybe if I save up substantial amount of talk token I’ll be able to sell some and buy something nice and useful.

I'm personally investing all my Talk tokens in the Investbox, I believe this is a wise decision as it allow us to gain some daily interest in our tokens, and the coolest part is that these interests are automatically reinvested, which give us a possibility to further increase our holdings. I'm certainly hopeful with this token, as I think the fundaments behind it are quite innovative.

Edited by Jromz
  • Useful or interesting 1

The trade of TALK token started at a very good price but it came down gradually with time that's why it was a wise decision to sale your tokens in the initial phases of the trade.

• +3 1

Based on the price it is still falling down so I decided to hold talk token and invest it to investbox so while I am waiting to rise up the price of talk token. Everyday it grows. Thanks to this investbox because my talk token is not sleeping with the same amount I earned here but added depends of the interest

• +1 1

I can only imagine how much money did people who was writing posts every day earn. Talks price is pretty stable right now and people can get good money for writing posts. If i knew about talk earlier i probably would have sold asap to get as much profit as possible. 

I sold all the talk tokens because price was above 100 satoshi, but now I think that at 70 satoshi it is low and perhaps I will buy some if I see the slightest interest as the 1% investbox and a possible trading interest from yobit whales can help the talk token. It is used by the forum and requires some support too so maybe buying it will have a reduced risk at this low price.

57 minutes ago, Heidelberg77 said:

@Red-Jones Since, I am new user here and my rewards from the Cryptotalk forum are not yet unlocked. I hadn't made any plans for my earnings in the forum. But as soon as I got my earnings, I will invest all of my accumulated earnings in talk tokens and invest them in Yobit Investbox to gain more profits in daily basis.

it's a good plan, i also start thinking about doing this, i'm studying in the background if it will be a good choice if i invest my talk tokens in investibox and how will i plan to further increase my tolk tokens, example that i could invest in X talk and then I’d start even more on investbox.

• +2 1

The price is down a lot lately. 40 satoshi was today so I think it was probably good idea selling when the trading started as price reached 200 satoshi at some time. This is down a lot from there but we have to keep our hopes and try our best to help the forum gain more reputation and traffic.

• +1 1

Most people said that after the listing of the talk token they would invest in the investbox others said they would trade it, but after the release seems to me like everyone is selling it every chance they get.

• +3 1

The price was find and we all kept selling because it was losing price slowly. It is now at a point where it has been very low and it makes us think about perhaps investing in the investbox again. I don't know if everyone is thinking the same but if it goes lower than 30 satoshi it may be a bargain to buy.

• +3 1

We have to be honest, perhaps everybody sold. We had accumulated some, others too much since they were farming for more months than me, but everyone found a good price to sell and be happy. We show Bitcoin was rising and some of us held to make this even more. I feel bad that price is now low but I couldn't do otherwise.

• +2 1

I didn't have many and I wanted to hold but I watched the chart and selling and the same day I sold. I didn't make a lot of course but held in Bitcoins. I am thinking of buying again but probably when I read about developments.

• +2 1

After opening a Talk trade, I previously planned to trade it on yobit, after that I would hold it for a while, but as the price of Talk kept dropping I ended up selling it and converting it to fiat. I really hope Talk token will go up but I am already pessimistic.

• +1 1

Actually the talk is already in market. When it was launched in the market I never thought that the price will be this much high. It gone to 200 satoshi. I sold my talk collection at 180 satoshi. I think that it is very good price. But now after so much sell order. The price of the talk token is very less. It's almost in the verge of death.

• +2 1

I will keep it in the investment box, because the 1% return on our investment is really great, which is very easy to do.

Many people they were just planned to leave their talk tokens to the investbox even if the trading will be opened, but when people were seen the talk price was started with high price, they were getting greedy of selling their coins.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

First of all, we know that talk is already in market. Actually we are the best period to invest the some part of my talk .i think it was good idea to selling the trading started price .Also when the market of talk was open then the value of talk was high.

• +1 1

I will try to sell little and leave the rest to make investment in order to earn profit and benefits while I use the money to settle my day to day expenses in order to have a good and better living

• +1 1

Nothing is really sure what's going to happen so what I did was just watch the market first and after some trade that happened, I decided that I'm not going to sell my talk token right away. The value was rising at that moment and I just waited for it to reach the highest peak of price before selling.

First of all I'm glad i got my fist payment yesterday and i was happy about it it was big payment for one day by the way.. what i plan to do with it is trying to invest in talk token, I believe this coin has future.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:11 PM, joemcgwa said:

Many people they were just planned to leave their talk tokens to the investbox even if the trading will be opened, but when people were seen the talk price was started with high price, they were getting greedy of selling their coins.

It were not thats possible for people to continue leave their money in the investbox while the trade has already been launched, because people could not trust the talk token that much to leave their tokens in investbox while the feature of coins that's are in the investbox they are always be dropped and die. 

• +2 1

On 1/14/2021 at 9:28 AM, guatazoo said:

It were not thats possible for people to continue leave their money in the investbox while the trade has already been launched, because people could not trust the talk token that much to leave their tokens in investbox while the feature of coins that's are in the investbox they are always be dropped and die. 

But if you have notice something, there have a lot of members who holding their talk token in the investbox, because if you look the totally orders of selling talk token in yobit is about 400k+ talk token which is very low amount depending on totally circulating supply of talk.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link