Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

20 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@CryptoHamster Friend, I am surprised to hear that you have found no information about Trust Wallet Token (TWT) Such a famous token! I have collected some sites for your satisfaction, spend time to get info from there. Thanks. 

Thank you very much. But it was really hard to find this link to "community.trustwallet". It would be better if they place it as a direct link to the site's homepage and to coinmarketcap&gesko too, this info is really important for a new potential users of TWT token.

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 We could have a clue about price correction if there was some hints about TWT listing on Binance but now it is very risky to purchase TWT at the peak price mark I think. I believe, there will be a massive pump of TWT while announcing its listing on Binance just like as BinanceDEX. 

@Whited35 In General, I decided that I would not buy TWT on the pump. If it drops to 0.1$, I'll buy it. The feeling of lost profits is a deceptive feeling of losing your own money. So I'd rather keep my money.

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 4:33 AM, tanim22 said:

It will get a great achievement in nearest future. after listing binance price was dumped. wait for trustwallet announcement.

Trustwallet It has very good performance after a while we are going to see a very dynamic platform that will have more than one in the eye ...

Since its introduction, the TWT token has been a great success and continues to be an important part of the ecosystem. It is most convenient to store the token directly on its native Trust Wallet platform. Moreover, this wallet provides a good level of security.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

13 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 In General, I decided that I would not buy TWT on the pump. If it drops to 0.1$, I'll buy it. The feeling of lost profits is a deceptive feeling of losing your own money. So I'd rather keep my money.

@Anarchy09 As I have told you yesterday, price is falling down and has found $0.14 is the psychological mark. Yes, it can go down once again. I might let you know the best moment to purchase TWT in PM because if I write such thing in the public discussion thread other members might consider it as a financial advise😉

• +4 1

If you are a member of TWT you have a lot of questions that are not right for you at all because there are so many complex issues that can cause a lot of problems for investors and I am surprised to see TWT spam . It is referral system of TET

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 As I have told you yesterday, price is falling down and has found $0.14 is the psychological mark. Yes, it can go down once again. I might let you know the best moment to purchase TWT in PM because if I write such thing in the public discussion thread other members might consider it as a financial advise😉

@Whited35 Now the rate of the coin has already touched$ 0.11 and it seems to me that this is not the limit. I'm still thinking, maybe I'll buy on revers) but I would be happy to hear your opinion about the entry point!

• +4 1

On 10/4/2020 at 12:19 PM, Anarchy09 said:

I fully support the idea of investing in this token. It is a token of one of the largest cryptocurrency wallets. In addition, this wallet is one of the most secure and supports many other ethereum-based coins. Even based on this information, the twt token is promising for investment.

The wallet is good, but the coins that they distribute have a lot of problems with regard to trading those coins and their price is still low, so I will not invest in this currency at the present time.

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Now the rate of the coin has already touched$ 0.11 and it seems to me that this is not the limit. I'm still thinking, maybe I'll buy on revers) but I would be happy to hear your opinion about the entry point!

@Anarchy09 It is on the way to meet previous price range i.e. $0.04 😂 You might still allow sometime to track the market situation of TWT. If you buy right now, you should be ready to wait a month or so because it can stocked around the lowest price for a long time as it before. 

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

The wallet is good, but the coins that they distribute have a lot of problems with regard to trading those coins and their price is still low, so I will not invest in this currency at the present time.

@Omar Ommeish
Soon, the TWT coin will be released on binance in a pair with BNB, and currently it can be traded on the exchanges shown below😀

6E1CEFDA-09B5-4FD4-BB66-DFB3247F383C.jpeg
@Whited35 Yes, thank God I didn't buy this coin at$0.17 yesterday. Your credit is that you dissuaded me from doing this, otherwise I might have lost my money again 😂 😂 

Edited by Anarchy09
  • +5 1

Two days ago, we noticed a large exchange in this currency, and many investors achieved large profits from it. But it landed again yesterday and there was clear manipulation by the large owners of this chewing gum. I am wondering now about her fate.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Two days ago, we noticed a large exchange in this currency, and many investors achieved large profits from it. But it landed again yesterday and there was clear manipulation by the large owners of this chewing gum. I am wondering now about her fate.

@SuperCrypto Clearly there was manipulation. @Anarchy09 and I had conversations about it. It is sad but I suspect whether a secret teams from Trust wallet were playing the game behind the scene? I used stop loss once I notice its price in downtrend from $0.16. 

@Whited35 Yes, thank God I didn't buy this coin at$0.17 yesterday. Your credit is that you dissuaded me from doing this, otherwise I might have lost my money again 😂 😂 

Lucky you 🤣! You saved me before to generate $400 profits and yesterday, I save you to prevent your same amounts in loss, mutual sharing 😉 That's why forum is important. 

• +5 1

11 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

and I had conversations about it. It is sad but I suspect whether a secret teams from Trust wallet were playing the game behind the scene? I used stop loss once I notice its price in downtrend from $0.16. 

@Whited35 Yes, it looks like speculation by the administration. However, we do not have any evidence of this, so we can only guess where such a strong pump and the subsequent large correction came from. But I think people have made a lot of money from this projection. I even know a Russian blogger who earned$ 25,000 from investing in a TWT token, sold it at the top and bought it on the correction. That's how he could have predicted all this?)

11 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Lucky you 🤣! You saved me before to generate $400 profits and yesterday, I save you to prevent your same amounts in loss, mutual sharing 😉 That's why forum is important. 

Ahahhaah, I agree! It doesn't matter what I couldn't earn, I believe. The main thing is that I didn't lose what I owned:) 😁 😁 And I'm glad I was able to help you choose and earn money)

Edited by Anarchy09
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Anarchy09 said:

I even know a Russian blogger who earned$ 25,000 from investing in a TWT token

@Anarchy09 I could have also earned more if I started to rotate a large sum of TWT but I just started with 2K TWT after selling TWT to get $400 worth of BNB as profit. Profit was quite decent but again I blamed because if I waited at least 2 days, I could earn exactly $900 in profits. So I am again expecting its price to go down, I might purchase more TWT, I might let you know at that time if you also wish to invest in it. 

Maybe, I need to sell some UNI  that I have got from Airdrop to invest in some potential coins.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I previously had 3800 twt, only I did not see the potential that this utility token had, at today's price those 3800 twt have a price of $ 500 usd, which I regret for selling them for $ 16 usd at that time, if I could hold them they would be good earnings at the moment.

Edited by Michar1

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 I could have also earned more if I started to rotate a large sum of TWT but I just started with 2K TWT after selling TWT to get $400 worth of BNB as profit. Profit was quite decent but again I blamed because if I waited at least 2 days, I could earn exactly $900 in profits. So I am again expecting its price to go down, I might purchase more TWT, I might let you know at that time if you also wish to invest in it. 

Maybe, I need to sell some UNI  that I have got from Airdrop to invest in some potential coins.

@Whited35 Yes, I would like to hear your thoughts on the level of coin purchase and your story further. If I had a free balance at the moment when we were discussing the purchase at $0.03 per token, I could also earn a large amount of money and increase my capital. However, I got a free balance too late. If I could sell UNI and buy TWT, I would:) although it may be worth waiting, since the picture is not completely clear😯

• +4 1

I don’t understand such excitement around this token, it’s quite an ordinary project, and its such low rate fully confirms this. I disagree with your so high expectations about the release on binance, as for me, when opening trades with a pair of bnb, the token rate will become even lower

5 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Yes, I would like to hear your thoughts on the level of coin purchase and your story further. If I had a free balance at the moment when we were discussing the purchase at $0.03 per token, I could also earn a large amount of money and increase my capital. However, I got a free balance too late. If I could sell UNI and buy TWT, I would:) although it may be worth waiting, since the picture is not completely clear😯

@Anarchy09I have placed some coins and tokens from the new projects in my hit list. I assume you are managing to adjust more capital now. I was a bit lucky this year as I have not lost more than $100, it is itself incredible. So I have sufficient amount of capital to invest in desired coin. I put the content periodically to let this community know according to my research. Thanks. 

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09I have placed some coins and tokens from the new projects in my hit list. I assume you are managing to adjust more capital now. I was a bit lucky this year as I have not lost more than $100, it is itself incredible. So I have sufficient amount of capital to invest in desired coin. I put the content periodically to let this community know according to my research. Thanks. 

@Whited35 It's cool when you successfully manage to invest and earn money on this carital! If it is better, when there is a plan and promising coins in which you can invest your money. I am very happy that your efforts are paying off. On the account of the TWT coin, do you think the graph will break the level of 0.1$? The coin has already been adjusted. I believe that people are waiting for news from binance about Li ting TWT, and when the news appears, the bullish trend will come again.

• +4 1

On 8/15/2020 at 1:05 PM, Whited35 said:

Do you prefer to invest in TWT? If you are a TWT holder, are you deciding to trade it? Wait, I have something to say. TWT is  BEP2 token that is operated within  Binance Chain. As per the announcement from Trust wallet, TWT is a utility token and it can only be used within the Trust wallet app. Initially, they said like they have no plan to list TWT on a different exchange but if such is there, a separate announcement will be made. I waited for their TWT listing announcements but still no luck. Three exchange MXC,HotBit, and Hoo have already listed TWT but no official announcement from Trust wallet's end(If you have seen, refer to me here). 
Trust Wallet itself started to exhibit TWT price after a long time of TWT listing and whenever I ask question about TWT listing, no support staff has answered my question. On Telegram, I think admins/moderators are loving to suspend members more than to answer their questions. I managed to earn 4k TWT through their previous referral program and 2 days ago, I traded them after noticing a massive pump on HotBit. Since it was free money, I did not care about the loss😂. Yesterday, headache again started because there was another massive pump and I could earn exactly twice benefits from TWT trade!
I am wondering now, is Binance itself playing a game behind the scene by pumping and dumping TWT on the different exchanges before allowing TWT trade on their own platform? 

I have heard that trust wallet is one of the great wallets ever. And so they have launched their coin and mostly people's received that airdrop that I like mostly. And so this is too great for us.

On the account of the TWT coin, do you think the graph will break the level of 0.1$? The coin has already been adjusted. I believe that people are waiting for news from binance about Li ting TWT, and when the news appears, the bullish trend will come again.

@Anarchy09 It is looking like to stock around $0.10 for some instant. Once bigger players made the exits with the pocket full profits, market collapsed and out of control on every exchange. If it gets listed on Binance maybe bullish sentiments overcome the bearish but it still will not be sustainable for the reasonable price for TWT as use-cases have to be increased. Trust wallet can enable TWT staking feature for a higher return like Atomic wallet is doing, more the use-cases of tokens, more will be its competitive price otherwise it is not different than pump and dump coins, who trusts in it ? I have not any evidences yet but if Binance itself playing the game to manipulate the price of TWT,at least they have to leave this naughty game for future of TWT. 

• +3 1

@Whited35

On 8/15/2020 at 1:50 PM, Whited35 said:

Do you prefer to invest in TWT? If you are a TWT holder, are you deciding to trade it?

Yes I do and I have Invested in TWT. I haven't traded it on any other exchange till now as I'm waiting for the Launch in Binanace as it will pump the token price for sure due to listing hype. I have bought them through the trust wallet -exchange by trading against BNB. What do you say about the price prediction of TWT? Is it worth holding?

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 It is looking like to stock around $0.10 for some instant. Once bigger players made the exits with the pocket full profits, market collapsed and out of control on every exchange. If it gets listed on Binance maybe bullish sentiments overcome the bearish but it still will not be sustainable for the reasonable price for TWT as use-cases have to be increased. Trust wallet can enable TWT staking feature for a higher return like Atomic wallet is doing, more the use-cases of tokens, more will be its competitive price otherwise it is not different than pump and dump coins, who trusts in it ? I have not any evidences yet but if Binance itself playing the game to manipulate the price of TWT,at least they have to leave this naughty game for future of TWT. 

@Whited35 If trust wallet introduces such an opportunity for coin holders, then, of course, the exchange rate will be good and growth will be ensured. If they drop a coin and forget about it, there can be no growth. But I think that since they have already introduced the possibility of staking cryptocurrency in their wallet, then in the future there will be the possibility of staking their personal coin. Then monetz will have a great future.