Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 16 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

On 1/7/2021 at 10:38 PM, TANVIR021 said:

Great share. Sometimes I am little curious what is their decision. If we are talking about gas fee,all token or coins have their own gas fee. But binance is great one if we are talking about who's backed trust wallet. So we can get main point TWT is deserve our little attention.

You need really a few amount of BNB in your wallet to transfer TWT. Transaction speed and network charge is affordable even to the small investors that is absolutely the great contribution from Binance.

On 1/8/2021 at 1:52 AM, versi said:

I recently installed the Trustwallet app on my phone and am considering to buy a few of TWT tokens just to interact with the Dapps in Truswallet and get  myself a few passive income. However, I am just learning how can I buy these tokens in Binance and them send them to the wallet.

You can purchase TWT on BinanceDEX if you have BNB holdings. You can even purchase it in Trust wallet. Check this topic that I have already created to help you guys. 

No, I do not prefer to hold twt. I never brought this coin. Trust wallet is a very good wallet there is no doubt on that. But for twt token is  not good for making profit from it. If you wanted to hold you can.

• +2 1

If this token gets listed in Binance it will grow a lot, maybe more than just double, I have some from a binance airdrop and hold them in Trust Wallet. Since they were an airdrop I will only hold as Binance has listed worse than this token, it should be a matter of a few months to list.

Edited by Sykkuno

No i don't this it will be good to hold twt. I neve brought this coin. Trust wallet is best wallet no doubt on that.  But twt tokens is not good for making profit. It will be loss for you. But it is your choice. If you wanted to hold you can.

• +3 1

On 1/17/2021 at 1:55 AM, Seeker said:

I am mining some of this TWT in Pancake swap, not a lot of them cause most of my cash is invested in Bitcoin, I think these tokens might be a good investment opportunity since they are associated with Binance's Trust wallet app, and we all now Binance is the biggest crypto exchange out there.

Mining TWT, which token have you locked on that platform to expect TWT ? Binance main exchange might list TWT if all requirements are fulfilled.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:05 AM, Yamanoo said:

It is a token of one of the largest cryptocurrency wallets. In addition, this wallet is one of the most secure and supports many other ethereum-based coins.

Hey Trust wallet is multichain wallet to support other currencies too not only ERC-20 tokens. 

On 1/12/2021 at 7:20 PM, Roman Wickler said:

But twt tokens is not good for making profit. It will be loss for you. But it is your choice. If you wanted to hold you can.

Can you give further elaborations why TWT is no longer profitable? Performance of TWT in the markets is not too bad. 

13 hours ago, Usmanjaam123 said:

Yes you are right Because I myself prefer that this is a very good token.If we give an investment for some good, we can earn a good profit. I use it myself.Trust waklet is a good and secure wallet.

The TWT is being traded on the Binance exchange, follow the announcements from Binance regarding the TWT listing on its platform https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/f6d7c24dc4cc4143b04ca6186d184280. After this announcement, price of TWT was exploded on the exchange to reach $0.40 plus per 1 TWT tokens. 

7 hours ago, Rabiu Dallatu said:

as I'm still new to the trust wallet token, I really learn from this article, the trust wallet token is very legit and hopefully the new members on this platform will also give it a trial, very wonderful and nice article dude. 

There are so many resources to provide information about TWT, you might check them. 

That token is not to be trusted .. especially as the way their moderators behaves .. I think that coin is manipulated heavily... I sense it will surely go for a fall sooner or later

On 1/30/2021 at 1:25 PM, Muhammad Saleem said:

I think it will be good to TWT because of credibility of Trust wallet. I hope that Trust wallet team will be successful to convince the exchanges for listing of their token. Moreover, traders will also be interested in trading in TWT because of trust of Trust Wallet.

Excellent @Muhammad Saleem 😉. Are you familiar with the recent TWT listing announcement on Binance exchange? TWT is already being traded on the BinanceDEX and other reputed exchange and now mainstream Binance exchange  supports TWT trading. It will definitely help TWT to grow up in the cryptocurrency markets. 

11 hours ago, wisesaba said:

That token is not to be trusted .. especially as the way their moderators behaves .. I think that coin is manipulated heavily... I sense it will surely go for a fall sooner or later

Why? Please give us elaboration here. 

On 1/4/2021 at 11:03 AM, CryptoZone011 said:

Trust Wallet is a crypto token.

This token also provide the profit to its users.i have got free trust wallet token from the binance as a reward gift.

Are you sure what are you talking about TWT token from trust wallet? Check your first line, how can Trust Wallet alone be a crypto token? In fact, TWT is the utility token from Trust Wallet. You said you received TWT reward, was it from referral program or different competitions in Trust Wallet online community? 

Thank you so much for telling me so much about TWT tokens.  Last year I first learned about this token.  And gets a fairly small amount of some token referrals.  Whose value was much higher.  And I was able to make a fair amount of money.

15 hours ago, Rose85 said:

Thank you so much for telling me so much about TWT tokens.  Last year I first learned about this token.  And gets a fairly small amount of some token referrals.  Whose value was much higher.  And I was able to make a fair amount of money.

You are lying. Value of TWT was not that higher while it was available for trading on some exchange sites other than BinanceDEX and mainstream crypto exchange Binance. Price was under 5 cent at that time. After burning a huge amount of TWT from the circulation, the spike in its price was started to appear on the most of cryptocurrency exchange platforms. 

Well, it is an attractive token but really because we still could not give it a specific use other than for the application itself, there are still things that are not very clear but it will be a matter of time to solve

Well, i do not know much about this kind of conversation, but when i entered in this converstion, i learned that i am in room

where knowledge is floating in the air.

yes, its useful information for me.

i do not know about the others.

But its useful for me.

Thanks sor ! For you time that you have shared such a good informative thing.

On 2/5/2021 at 12:51 AM, Elmerzx said:

Well, it is an attractive token but really because we still could not give it a specific use other than for the application itself, there are still things that are not very clear but it will be a matter of time to solve

What do you mean here? TWT can be traded, sent or received inside Trust wallet app. It is being traded on numerous exchange sites including Binance. As utility token of Trust wallet, TWT has the usecases as it is being awarded users through various promotional campaigns from both Binance exchange and Trust wallet. 

The truth is that I registered in the trust wallet when they offered 100twt to give you as a referral, at that moment my friend's link did not want to work (we do not know why) and he kindly looked for another person to be able to register with a link and I could achieve, but they did not give me a reward, then I did several airdrops and the TWT tokens did not arrive, it was quite sad for me.

Despite all this, the twt token continues to attract my attention.

52 minutes ago, merlina54 said:

but they did not give me a reward, then I did several airdrops and the TWT tokens did not arrive, it was quite sad for me.

Trust wallet has conducted referral campaigns several times. In which campaign did you participated but they did not reward you? Initial referral system had some problem and they fixed that later. Currently running referral campaign is quite different than the previous one. Your friend who has used your referral link should also purchase crypto. 

at its starting point people ignore twt tokens .they considered them useless tokens but now twt tokens are listed on many exchanges but almost people have lost there tokens. 

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

On 10/5/2020 at 9:27 PM, Adel97 said:

Hi, Trust  wallet recently burned about 89 billion of its tokens, I think now is the best time to invest in twt tokens and the possibility of a price increase of up to one dollar is easily met.

Do not worry about  twt token right now Because  its already  get listed  on binance  or on its own exchange  site you can say😂.. Didnt you notice twt token price?? After listed on binance its price  raise up from 17 cents to 67 cents  and the target of its right now around  1 usd..

On 2/11/2021 at 11:55 AM, Asif ChauDhary703 said:

at its starting point people ignore twt tokens .they considered them useless tokens but now twt tokens are listed on many exchanges but almost people have lost there tokens. 

Myself, I was compelled to be a panic seller of Trust Wallet Token( TWT) at the some point in the past but now, I have understood its importance. So many DeFi protocols based on the Binance Smart Chain(BSC) are allowing TWT locking to offer rewards in the DeFi tokens so it has the wide range of usecases in the crypto world. 

• +5 1

On 2/12/2021 at 4:30 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Do not worry about  twt token right now Because  its already  get listed  on binance  or on its own exchange  site you can say😂.. Didnt you notice twt token price?? After listed on binance its price  raise up from 17 cents to 67 cents  and the target of its right now around  1 usd

Use cases of TWT is getting increased on BSC-based DeFi platforms. You can explore some cool DApps by using Trust Wallet's built-in browser. Check Pancakeswap whether there are options available or not to lock TWT to get CAKE tokens as the reward. Price of TWT can go even higher than $1 soon. 

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Check Pancakeswap whether there are options available or not to lock TWT to get CAKE tokens as the reward. Price of TWT can go even higher than $1 soon

Actually i am interested on it so did  not take any research about the usecase of twt token.. But it is really a cool information as i will tell me friend to stake their twt token there as they are holding their twt token for long term condition.. Again your both suggested coin are  now into the moon ..

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Actually i am interested on it so did  not take any research about the usecase of twt token.. But it is really a cool information as i will tell me friend to stake their twt token there as they are holding their twt token for long term condition.. Again your both suggested coin are  now into the moon ..

Did you mean TWT and CAKE in my previous reply? If so, yeah there were several upsurges in their prices as the activities on the DeFi platforms based on the Binance Smart Chain(BSC) have been rapidly increasing. Myself, I  was loving to farm CAKE on Pancakeswap by locking the TWT tokens on that DeFi platform. 

• +3 1

I also notice this pump when I want the pump to reach 0.06  in any other way the atomic wallet has its own currency which is listed on many sites.

11 hours ago, Whited35 said:

. Myself, I  was loving to farm CAKE on Pancakeswap by locking the TWT tokens on that DeFi platform. 

Do not it is much profitable to earn CAKE  by provide some liquidity on Pancakeswap ? because it will give you more profit if you are ready to be a liquidity provider.. But for a twt token holder this staking reward is cool enough as any time twt can be unstaked on the Pancakeswap..

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Do not it is much profitable to earn CAKE  by provide some liquidity on Pancakeswap ? because it will give you more profit if you are ready to be a liquidity provider.. But for a twt token holder this staking reward is cool enough as any time twt can be unstaked on the Pancakeswap..

It can be profitable but I have reverted due to other several reasons 😁 ! I am still monitoring Pancakeswap as there can exploitable bugs in its smart-contracts. Previously, some issues were noticed and I dicided to wait for a while. Developers need to roll out first and they have to ensure everything is fine there. 

• +1 1