Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

Trust wallet token is a utility token actually that can be used within the app. This will be used in incentivize all trust wallet users. You will get 100 TWT for each referral. It's mainly earned through referral links. I have now 700 TWT in my wallet. I hope the price of this token will grow more higher and then I will actually sell it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Off course there are pumps and dumps also in the TWT token but each time it pumps and again dumps there is a huge difference between the rate, you can see in the history of the coin.

On 22.10.2020 at 08:47, Whited35 said:

Hello, looking like $0.10 is psychological mark for each TWT. If you wish, you can purchase TWT to hold for sometime. As you have said, I also believe a massive pump is on the way for TWT. If it bounces back to $0.20, I might sell another 30% TWT from my portfolio. I am sharply tracking the market conditions now 😉.

@Whited35 Not selling all your TWT coins is a good solution. Suddenly there will be a pump above $ 0.2, then you can sell the rest of your coins. In the near future, I also plan to purchase TWT coins. However, now I also have a DLRS coin that was recently released on yobit. The price, of course, is not what I would like, so I did not sell it so early. Since it seems to me that the story with the yoda coin will repeat itself!)

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Trust Wallet Token is in the rank of in the global cryptocurrency rating with an average daily trading volume of $ 2.1M. Currently, its price

42 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Not selling all your TWT coins is a good solution. Suddenly there will be a pump above $ 0.2, then you can sell the rest of your coins. In the near future, I also plan to purchase TWT coins. However, now I also have a DLRS coin that was recently released on yobit. The price, of course, is not what I would like, so I did not sell it so early. Since it seems to me that the story with the yoda coin will repeat itself!)

@Anarchy09 Looking like price for DLR is going up but I have already sold it immediately once its trade was opened . In case of TWT, price is repeatedly falling down below $0.10. Maybe TWT is expecting another pump. Investors can find it as an excellent opportunity to invest in TWT. One thing for sure, if one can have patience, sure he can manage to have benefits off TWT. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Looking like price for DLR is going up but I have already sold it immediately once its trade was opened . In case of TWT, price is repeatedly falling down below $0.10. Maybe TWT is expecting another pump. Investors can find it as an excellent opportunity to invest in TWT. One thing for sure, if one can have patience, sure he can manage to have benefits off TWT. 

@Whited35 TWT pump will definitely be a matter of time. Listen, of course not in the subject of the question, but I still want to know your opinion on this. Look, the dlrs coin is traded on the stock exchange and you can invest it and get 10% every day. This means that there are more and more coins. Does this mean that one day there will be a lot of these coins and the price will fall?

• +3 1

10 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 TWT pump will definitely be a matter of time. Listen, of course not in the subject of the question, but I still want to know your opinion on this. Look, the dlrs coin is traded on the stock exchange and you can invest it and get 10% every day. This means that there are more and more coins. Does this mean that one day there will be a lot of these coins and the price will fall?

@Anarchy09 A few things are quite relatable with DLRS and TWT market conditions. I am noticing a rapid pumping on DLRS and I think so many investors are getting interested to investbox to invest DLRS. I suspect a sharp dump is on the way but if price keeps going up, it will definitely the best coin to get benefits off Yobit investbox or we can perform active tradings on exchange. 

• +3 1
  • +5 2

3 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 A few things are quite relatable with DLRS and TWT market conditions. I am noticing a rapid pumping on DLRS and I think so many investors are getting interested to investbox to invest DLRS. I suspect a sharp dump is on the way but if price keeps going up, it will definitely the best coin to get benefits off Yobit investbox or we can perform active tradings on exchange. 

@Whited35 Just at one point, the supply will outstrip the demand and the price will fall. I think it would be more profitable to sell dlrs and buy TWT now. Please tell me how it will be easiest for me to buy TWT with bitcoin on the yobit exchange?

• +1 1
  • +3 1

23 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Just at one point, the supply will outstrip the demand and the price will fall. I think it would be more profitable to sell dlrs and buy TWT now. Please tell me how it will be easiest for me to buy TWT with bitcoin on the yobit exchange?

@Anarchy09I do not expect you to take it as an investment advise as forum also prevents me from doing so but looking like price of TWT is stocked around a fix point and we do not know when its upcoming pump is on the way but in case of DLRS, pump is ongoing so I am feeling comfortable to flow with real  time market momentum to perform active tradings of DLRS. 

• +5 1

they burn about 89 billion of their tokens. I think that is a good signal, but my expectation for TWT is not. TWT will be hard to get past the $ 0.5 price tag

On 10/24/2020 at 10:32 PM, Kristhofer said:

It is very good wallet because you can store many kinds of coins erc20 is the best and had a good airdrop to promote its twt coin.

Not only ERC-20 tokens, wallets supports so many coins from different blkockchain networks that's why it is known as the best multicoin wallet. Once you install this wallet, don't forget to make offline backup of secret phrases. 

On 10/24/2020 at 10:43 PM, raking said:

TWT will be hard to get past the $ 0.5 price tag

I absolutely have no idea about your quoted text. Can you be a little bit specific to provide me elaboration what do you mean to say here ? 

• Useful or interesting 1

that coin is being manipulated so I see it bad, but now is the best time to invest in twt tokens and the possibility of a price increase

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Rosarvx said:

that coin is being manipulated so I see it bad, but now is the best time to invest in twt tokens and the possibility of a price increase

Several pumps and dumps are seen on the major exchange sites like BinanceDEX, Hoo, MXC, and HotBit but we can not say so easily who are behind the scenes. Maybe, price will again fall below $0.07 sharply. I am just waiting to see the better moves of it.  

• +1 1

This coin, which was initially distributed in the form of an Airdrop for the wallet and then opened the subscription to it, people began to buy it and achieved a great increase, especially after the team in charge of it burned part of the total number of coins or the total supply, as it is a successful deal.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Alex9876r said:

This coin, which was initially distributed in the form of an Airdrop for the wallet and then opened the subscription to it, people began to buy it and achieved a great increase, especially after the team in charge of it burned part of the total number of coins or the total supply, as it is a successful deal.

Those who have hold the TWT that they received from the first referral program would have managed to earn a big profit when price of TWT reached $0.18. Anyway, the project is from Bianance and we can still expect its higher price on the cryptocurrency exchange in near future. 

9 hours ago, Johnson1234 said:

I only know that the trust wallet was wallet where you can keep your coin in to because many are use the trust wallet to keep they are coin into it and it was very secure when you keep your coin into it and many people are use it because the trust wallet was very good place where you can keep you're coin into.

The thing you are talking about is, Trust wallet but in this thread, we are discussing about its utility token TWT. Do you have any ideas about TWT or have you ever received TWT as a reward from any of their promotional programs? 

I bought some TWT when it cost about $ 0.16 per token. I sold them when their price dropped to 0.09 and since then it has gone down and can't find a way to go up. This long-term investment does not convince me.

Yes, I invested in twt and am very happy, because I bought it at a fairly low price, and I may continue to invest in it in the future. after all, I see the prospect of growth of this coin

Trust wallet is a safe exchange with good reputation. This trust Wallet token is a very good incentive for people who join trust wallet for further trading and investment. Hopefully it have a good future. But in my personal opinion referral system is a bit difficult. It must be given like an airdrop.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think that TWT will have a bright future because it is a powerful wallet and platform, that is also free so it has great popularity, meaning that  their token will also have high demand so it is set up for a great future.

2 hours ago, entrepreneur said:

I think that TWT will have a bright future because it is a powerful wallet and platform, that is also free so it has great popularity, meaning that  their token will also have high demand so it is set up for a great future.

It is utility token from the Trust wallet and its further importance and value of it will be determined according to its cases. So far, developers have said, it will be used to reward users. Recently there is referral campaign is ongoing to reward users.

Definitely twt is a good token. I was an twt holder but i sell my all of twt tokens at a cheap rate. Now i feel regret. Twt holders should celebrate now   

I never think wanna to invest in TWT, because the utility is still unknown until now. I see the graph trading is suspicious maybe there is any group who controlling the price. So the demand is not natural. Maybe i don't lucky because don't get any free TWT. But that is doesn't matter. Just play normal and don't get hype.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Twt token is one of the best tokens. But I'm  not a twt holder or i haven’t  earned any twt tokens yet. I haven’t  Enough  knowledge  about twt tokens. Hope twt tokeny developer develop it soon.