Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

Hey mate. That's true. I've been holding them and see what is happening with this token for that time.Perhaps it will shoot in the future and it will be possible to earn good money. Moreover, due to this hesitation exchange.In that situation they would be valuable in the future and I think it would go to the moon.

I have not invested or participated in a such telegram airdrop of Trust Wallet Token, but yes I have already read many comments about it and also about the Trust Wallet. At this moment when they have announced this Token there are many people whom they are not able to form part of it, because they can't install the wallet on their device, I think Trust wallet is for device with for Android 5+

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

19 minutes ago, tienda said:

I have not invested or participated in a such telegram airdrop of Trust Wallet Token

@tienda I have no ideas about the Trust Wallet Telegram airdrop as they have not officially announced it yet(As far as I know). They rewarded TWT based on the referral programs and it is still going on but the latest referral program is quite tough than the previous one. 

• Useful or interesting 1

TWT has huge potential because of Binance exchange. As long as Binance wil survive and rise, TWT will rise respectfully. Due to the fact they burn big amount of tokens which lead to heigher TWT price.

I never thought of investing in TWT. Because it seems a little difficult for me to make a profit from this business but I have used a trust wallet before but as useful as it is, it requires some etherum to transfer money. It's a bit bad for me. However, even if I invested, I would invest small amounts.

• +1 1

I think that TWT has great potential due to its sponsors, especially Binance which encourages to use it from its main website, in addition its rallies in the market are interesting, in the same way, there are some things that I do not like, such as the little attention that the ceo's lend to the users of the currency.

I think when I want the pump to reach 0.06 reach I also notice this pump nd any other way nuclear wallet has its own currency which I think is listed on many sites thanks.

• -1 1

2 hours ago, pourinbubbly said:

I never thought of investing in TWT. Because it seems a little difficult for me to make a profit from this business but I have used a trust wallet before but as useful as it is, it requires some etherum to transfer money. It's a bit bad for me. However, even if I invested, I would invest small amounts.

Every wallets requires charge for making the transactions. On the non-custodial wallet, such charges are for blockchain network. 

1 hour ago, 1qDan said:

I think that TWT has great potential due to its sponsors, especially Binance which encourages to use it from its main website, in addition its rallies in the market are interesting, in the same way, there are some things that I do not like,

Trust wallet is itself from Binance that's why they certainly encourage to use Trust wallet. TWT is more likely to have more value in future. I think, there will be more and real investors in it once Binance decides to list it in the mainstream Binance exchange. 

• +1 1

yes i want to tarde.because its future is bright.in the future maybe 10 dollar price grow up. i advise you to buy and sell this coin.

10 hours ago, setifien said:

Trust token is a very promising currency that has great partnerships with crypto giants (like binance),

Trust wallet token(TWT), I think you mean to say so. It does not need to make a partnership with Binance because it is itself from Binance now.

10 hours ago, setifien said:

with a small supply (after burning 99% of their total tokens) but the price is slowly growing at the current time and listed in few exchanges, maybe it's du to the domination of btc

Yes, they brunt a huge amount of TWT to keep it alive in the cryptocurrency market. Only a billion TWT is in the circulation and I hope price of it will get further increased. 

On 8/15/2020 at 1:05 PM, Whited35 said:

Do you prefer to invest in TWT? If you are a TWT holder, are you deciding to trade it? Wait, I have something to say. TWT is  BEP2 token that is operated within  Binance Chain. As per the announcement from Trust wallet, TWT is a utility token and it can only be used within the Trust wallet app. Initially, they said like they have no plan to list TWT on a different exchange but if such is there, a separate announcement will be made. I waited for their TWT listing announcements but still no luck. Three exchange MXC,HotBit, and Hoo have already listed TWT but no official announcement from Trust wallet's end(If you have seen, refer to me here). 
Trust Wallet itself started to exhibit TWT price after a long time of TWT listing and whenever I ask question about TWT listing, no support staff has answered my question. On Telegram, I think admins/moderators are loving to suspend members more than to answer their questions. I managed to earn 4k TWT through their previous referral program and 2 days ago, I traded them after noticing a massive pump on HotBit. Since it was free money, I did not care about the loss😂. Yesterday, headache again started because there was another massive pump and I could earn exactly twice benefits from TWT trade!
I am wondering now, is Binance itself playing a game behind the scene by pumping and dumping TWT on the different exchanges before allowing TWT trade on their own platform? 

Yes I also prefer this because I am also na TWT holder I also earn profit through it but I also get a small loss in it but it was my fault. My friend are also interested in it and earning good but I am not have enough knowledge to do this I am still learning and after getting full information I will do it again.

It is a coin that is not of high value right now, but I think they will come to higher with the support of binance over time. Once Binance is located somewhere, I start to see it as a safe haven. An airdrop was made for the twt coin and over 2000 twt coins were distributed to everyone in this airdrop. Most of the people still hold these coins and over time the twt scarcity will start to occur and its value will rise.

I didn’t know the project, thanks for your input, as per the comments, this is an important investment token related to binance gives you this extra. It is not yet listed on other exchanges, which means it will go up in value when it does. I'll investigate further, thanks for the info.

It was impressive of the trust wallet developers to come up with such an excellent idea of owning their own token, although I haven't really been a fan of the trust wallet at all, I think I would vouch for the token as one of the best in the crypto world 

15 hours ago, Frodler said:

It was impressive of the trust wallet developers to come up with such an excellent idea of owning their own token, although I haven't really been a fan of the trust wallet at all, I think I would vouch for the token as one of the best in the crypto world 

@Frodler What was the remarkable reasons not to be a good fan of Trust wallet, is it possible to share 😉? Anyway, at least they have their own utility token now and attempting to increase the usecases which is absolutely impressive thing. I have faith in TWT and I am one of the investor in TWT. 

I am the holder of this token. I really believe in its implementation. I feel that its potential is enormous. Recently, after the distribution of a binance of 100 TWT, the token has risen in price by 80%. This is all just because people thought that there would be a listing on Binance and began to actively buy. Can you imagine what will happen with a real listing?

TWT for me is one of those currencies that can be considered a sleeping giant, it has binance as a trading partner that although it does not list the currency on its exchange, it constantly supports it with the purpose that its value increases and in fact indirectly Its price has been increasing, in 2020 they improved their attention to users and each time they make more raffles or airdrops to increase the volume, it paints a bright future.

14 hours ago, Tony Staller said:

I don't think this is a good idea to invest in TWT token as you mentioned it can be only used on trust wallet and we are not able to use it in trading of different currencies.

Sorry brother, you have completely wrong ideas about it. Read my topic once again, I haven't told like TWT can not be traded with other currencies. It has been already listed on the different exchange sites to exchange TWT against other currencies. Check more details about this token on the Coinmarketcap website. You can find everything there. 

On 8/15/2020 at 2:05 PM, Whited35 said:

Do you prefer to invest in TWT? If you are a TWT holder, are you deciding to trade it? Wait, I have something to say. TWT is  BEP2 token that is operated within  Binance Chain. As per the announcement from Trust wallet, TWT is a utility token and it can only be used within the Trust wallet app. Initially, they said like they have no plan to list TWT on a different exchange but if such is there, a separate announcement will be made. I waited for their TWT listing announcements but still no luck. Three exchange MXC,HotBit, and Hoo have already listed TWT but no official announcement from Trust wallet's end(If you have seen, refer to me here). 
Trust Wallet itself started to exhibit TWT price after a long time of TWT listing and whenever I ask question about TWT listing, no support staff has answered my question. On Telegram, I think admins/moderators are loving to suspend members more than to answer their questions. I managed to earn 4k TWT through their previous referral program and 2 days ago, I traded them after noticing a massive pump on HotBit. Since it was free money, I did not care about the loss😂. Yesterday, headache again started because there was another massive pump and I could earn exactly twice benefits from TWT trade!
I am wondering now, is Binance itself playing a game behind the scene by pumping and dumping TWT on the different exchanges before allowing TWT trade on their own platform? 

I had also earned TWT token from the refferal system. I didn't find this token useful for the trade so I didn't start this token trade. Moreover as a beginner I don't have much knowledge about the crypto trade. I have also heard that people can't get much profits from the TWT token and we can find them only in trust wallet. 

On 1/4/2021 at 7:18 PM, Momo_064 said:

I had also earned TWT token from the refferal system. I didn't find this token useful for the trade so I didn't start this token trade. Moreover as a beginner I don't have much knowledge about the crypto trade. I have also heard that people can't get much profits from the TWT token and we can find them only in trust wallet. 

So you are still holding TWT which you have earned from their referral system? Who said you it is not profitable? All things depend on your trading strategies. It is token from already established wallet i.e. Trust wallet.

On 1/4/2021 at 8:17 PM, Mom12 said:

The price went up to $ 0.07 and is now trading at $ 0.02. It is necessary to follow closely what is planning about Trust wallet and Binance TWT. What I feel most sorry about is that I am disqualified from this event when I was able to bring hundreds of references.

You are going off topic here ! Please go to the Coinmarketcap website, search TWT and check it's current price in the markets. You have provided false information. Check the bold lines. 

Even though I am not a big fan of wallet tokens, I recently got a hundred of these TWT tokens from a Binance airdrop to its active users, I decided to invest them on a pool in  Pancake swap and even though the results are a bit of modest, I'm happy with them because it literally costed me nothing to  get this investment running.

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Jromz said:

Even though I am not a big fan of wallet tokens, I recently got a hundred of these TWT tokens from a Binance airdrop to its active users, I decided to invest them on a pool in  Pancake swap and even though the results are a bit of modest, I'm happy with them because it literally costed me nothing to  get this investment running.

The reward was distributed to active traders and that 100TWT worth $14 at the current exchange rate, not bad 😉 ! Did you invested BEP20 BNB on Pancake swap to farm Cake token ? I had some doubt on that however I was able to lock 10 BNB to expect the rewards in token. Smart contracts of that platform may exhibit some bugs.

The code for this wallet is located in more than one site and can be invested in, and the Trust Wallet also works great with decentralized trading platforms, and the wallet differs from other electronic wallets, and it is considered the most secure wallet. 

trust wallet Token has a potential since it was conveyed by the brand of Binance as its authority online digital money wallet that is the reason its better to purchase and hold it now until the cost has not yet rising