Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

15 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

If there are available funds, then of course, at the moment it is better to invest them in the TWT token. It's a pity that I don't have them, but I'm very glad that there are those who can make money on it! The TWT rate will go up, I'm sure, so your investment will pay off!What is the Commission for withdrawal on the hotbit exchange?

@Anarchy09Did you mean their withdrawal fee for TWT or trading omissions? If you wish to withdraw TWT from HotBit, you have to pay 30 TWT as the fee. In case trading, 0.05% is maker fee and 0.20% is taker fee. You might guess fee is quite higher for trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Trust Wallet Features:

A very secure wallet because it is affiliated with the Binance platform and because it is decentralized and available to everyone

It allows you a simple mobile application, through which you can manage your digital currencies and tokens, and allows you to have full control over your private keys at the same time.

It has a built-in internal browser, which allows you to explore DApps (a decentralized application (DAPP) is an open source application, it works independently, and its data is stored on a blockchain) smoothly and safely.

When was it listed in Hotbit? Trust wallet is owned and operated by Binance so I was even thinking Binance will listed it and make one of their base currencies.

2 hours ago, doducmanh365 said:

When I had 3600 twt the first time I sold it.  After 6 months its value increased more than 10 times.  I think it could be worth $ 1 in the next 6 months.  I missed an opportunity to get rich.  So sad.  Does anyone miss like me 😔

@doducmanh365 I also sold TWT at the cheapest rate due to FOMO. Like as you I am also blaming my decisions but recently, I managed to earn $400 profits from its trade as I bought them on Binance DEX 😊

3 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

Probably  trust wallet had fault in the system when they launched first referral campaign. I did nothing but received 3400 TWT for free. 

Well yes, system glitch could be there for the first time and Trust wallet team has manually verified to give rewards in TWT at that time. I had more than 5K TWT at that time which were supplied to me for free. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09Did you mean their withdrawal fee for TWT or trading omissions? If you wish to withdraw TWT from HotBit, you have to pay 30 TWT as the fee. In case trading, 0.05% is maker fee and 0.20% is taker fee. You might guess fee is quite higher for trading. 

@Whited35 Yes, the Commission for withdrawing$ 3 from the exchange, as far as I understand. For the holder, this Commission does not mean anything, but for the trader or arbitrageur, it is quite significant. After all, there are coins in the altcoin network that do not have a withdrawal Commission at all. But you are a holder, you will not be hit hard by such a Commission on your money 😀 😀 

Well yes, system glitch could be there for the first time and Trust wallet team has manually verified to give rewards in TWT at that time. I had more than 5K TWT at that time which were supplied to me for free. 

@Whited35 whenever any wallet or exchange site create any token i have seen they first distributed it to its user.. Like in yobit exchange they distributed dice token, yo dollars when they first create so and like this trust wallet did the same thing too for improve the TWT token project.. But its sad that all the user dont care free coin and waste it by different way.. I think, you also sell your twt token by low value..             

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Yes, the Commission for withdrawing$ 3 from the exchange, as far as I understand. For the holder, this Commission does not mean anything, but for the trader or arbitrageur, it is quite significant. After all, there are coins in the altcoin network that do not have a withdrawal Commission at all. But you are a holder, you will not be hit hard by such a Commission on your money 😀 😀 

@Anarchy09 Yes brother it does not matter for me as I am preferring to hold it for a long run and I do not prefer to use this exchange for Arbitrage. I want to sell TWT , I go BinanceDEX and convert TWT to BNB to withdraw as it has negligible withdraw fee. 

@Anarchy09 Yes brother it does not matter for me as I am preferring to hold it for a long run and I do not prefer to use this exchange for Arbitrage. I want to sell TWT , I go BinanceDEX and convert TWT to BNB to withdraw as it has negligible withdraw fee. 

@Whited35 In my opinion, there is no better or more profitable solution. Since when you hold a TWT token, you will get a good profit, and when you exchange them for a BNB token, when they grow, you will get an equally promising coin! In General, the TWT coin can be left for long-term investment, because this is a 100% chance to increase your investment) I believe that 0.5$ and 1$ for the TWT token is not the limit in the future.

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But its sad that all the user dont care free coin and waste it by different way.. I think, you also sell your twt token by low value..   

@Dorjoy12 Yes, I think that in the future, after listing on the binance, it is better to use it for staking and holding. It is possible that the trust wallet will reward TWT token holders in the future.

• +3 1

TWT is one of my best coins, I am investing in it and it gave me a lot of profit. 2020 is a good year to invest in TWT and many other cryptocurrencies. Just buy and keep TWT and you will be rewarded in the future by receiving it.

I do not know very well about this wallet, but as far as I understand it is very good, but I would like to know more about it to see what its advantages and disadvantages are also I would also like to know what currencies it accepts, I also understand that it has a her own token and that's already very good

13 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

Yes, I think that in the future, after listing on the binance, it is better to use it for staking and holding. It is possible that the trust wallet will reward TWT token holders in the future.

@Anarchy09 Every new coin Which get listed in binance, get a huge pump in their price.. Because you can see that Uniswap airdrop where member got 400 token when it price was 1 usd but after listed in binance its price pump to 7 usd.. The airdrop members get a huge profits..            

• +4 1

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Anarchy09 Every new coin Which get listed in binance, get a huge pump in their price.. Because you can see that Uniswap airdrop where member got 400 token when it price was 1 usd but after listed in binance its price pump to 7 usd.. The airdrop members get a huge profits..            

@Dorjoy12 @Whited35 I don't know. I had the opportunity to buy a TWT token, but now it costs too much and I have already lost the main x's. However, this token has great prospects, but if you buy it now, you get the feeling that I'm buying it at the top. According to all canons, there should be a correction soon, but will it be? And what is your opinion, now it's too late to buy a token or not? Would you buy this coin for$0.17?

• +2 1
  • +4 1

5 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

And what is your opinion, now it's too late to buy a token or not? Would you buy this coin for$0.17?

@Anarchy09 ofcourse its not late to buy the twt token because day going members attract with trust wallet Which mean members also want to refer more Friend as refer mean get twt token as reward.. Also the Binance authorities Doing planning to improve the twt token project.. Finally, till Trust wallet will be available in crypto world then the value of twt token will increase more..                     

• +4 1

10 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Anarchy09 ofcourse its not late to buy the twt token because day going members attract with trust wallet Which mean members also want to refer more Friend as refer mean get twt token as reward.. Also the Binance authorities Doing planning to improve the twt token project.. Finally, till Trust wallet will be available in crypto world then the value of twt token will increase more..                     

@Dorjoy12 I hope that this will be the case;) however, I'm still confused. You know - the feeling of lost profits and opportunities is the worst feeling that can be. You need to learn how to suppress it. But at the same time, there is a certain amount of money that can be invested in the TWT token, but you still don't want to buy on the top.

• +3 1

Thanks for the tip.

I didn't know that Trust Wallet had its own currency.

in the last 3 days the price has skyrocketed.

In your opinion, is it still a good time to buy or is it better to wait for the price to drop?

54 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

According to all canons, there should be a correction soon, but will it be? And what is your opinion, now it's too late to buy a token or not? Would you buy this coin for$0.17?

@Anarchy09 I can clearly see manipulations ! Some whales are behind the scene for TWT trades !! If you are thinking about to buy TWT at this peak, please think thrice because overbought or oversold states are not significant. You can see the chart below and have a look at whales, they are now dumping after a significant amounts of TWT pump. It can collapse to $0.10 ! You have already missed the chance.Based on our last conversation, I managed to buy 6k TWT at $0.038 now imagine profits yourself. I still have unaltered 4k TWT and I am playing in market with 2K of TWT. 

1545444448_Screenshot(99).thumb.png.d43defdb6e9514711821bce33b88a719.png

• +5 1

10 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 I can clearly see manipulations ! Some whales are behind the scene for TWT trades !! If you are thinking about to buy TWT at this peak, please think thrice because overbought or oversold states are not significant. You can see the chart below and have a look at whales, they are now dumping after a significant amounts of TWT pump. It can collapse to $0.10 ! You have already missed the chance.Based on our last conversation, I managed to buy 6k TWT at $0.038 now imagine profits yourself. I still have unaltered 4k TWT and I am playing in market with 2K of TWT. 

1545444448_Screenshot(99).thumb.png.d43defdb6e9514711821bce33b88a719.png

@Whited35 Yes, I didn't take that into account. I also think that there will be a correction before entering the binance exchange. And it really doesn't make sense to buy now. Thank you for opening your eyes to the whole picture, I'm still not experienced in this business.

• +3 1

18 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Yes, I didn't take that into account. I also think that there will be a correction before entering the binance exchange. And it really doesn't make sense to buy now. Thank you for opening your eyes to the whole picture, I'm still not experienced in this business.

@Anarchy09 We could have a clue about price correction if there was some hints about TWT listing on Binance but now it is very risky to purchase TWT at the peak price mark I think. I believe, there will be a massive pump of TWT while announcing its listing on Binance just like as BinanceDEX. 

• +5 1

I have browsed the Trust wallet site and some related sites, but i have not found any detailed data about TWT token itself, such as token specifications, staking rewards, road map, even about the exact usecase of this token. It remained unclear for me what exactly is this token for.
So, i prefer to postpone invest or trade until the data lack would be filled and i would be able to make much deeply analysis.

1 hour ago, CryptoHamster said:

I have browsed the Trust wallet site and some related sites, but i have not found any detailed data about TWT token itself, such as token specifications, staking rewards, road map, even about the exact usecase of this token. It remained unclear for me what exactly is this token for.
So, i prefer to postpone invest or trade until the data lack would be filled and i would be able to make much deeply analysis.

@CryptoHamster Friend, I am surprised to hear that you have found no information about Trust Wallet Token (TWT) Such a famous token! I have collected some sites for your satisfaction, spend time to get info from there. Thanks. 

• +4 1

I think that ahota the boom is that once Trust Wallet Token and as long as it continues like this it will have more known every day and if they included TWT in Binance and others exchagen its value will continue to rise in the last 14 days its price has increased 400%