Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

I like TWT, because it is an official Trust Wallet token, and Trust Wallet belongs to Binance. It means that when Binance list that coin for trading, it's price will immediately raise and give very good income to investors.

In my opinion there are many people who believe in binance and trust wallets, they also believe in their airdrops and tokens and I am one of these people for sure.
And about the Twt exchange, why not? If it shows us that it is really valuable, it is worth it in my opinion, it can be even better than many cryptocurrencies!

13 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Ooooh 50$ is too much for what would be to turn yourself referrals. By the way, this is the first time I've heard about cryptocurrencies that are staking, except for tron, however, they promise 0.74% per year from tron and up to 7.21% from other cryptocurrencies):D is not as much as we would like, but if you have a large number of coins in the long term "salted" in the portfolio, then why not) by the way, maybe there are more favorable conditions for staking? Perhaps on other sites. I'd love to read it)

@Anarchy09 I am investigating reliability and sustainability of KAVA while putting them inside Trust wallet staking. If it is seen effective, I am more likely to give a try. No problem, $200 worth of KAVA can be placed in the staking. If KAVA is looking potentially beneficial for long run, I give a try for it. Thanks, brother. 

• +3 1

They still give away this token for inviting friends? I lost some coins because of a mistake I made at the beginning =(

The TWT is highly recommended, Token Trust Wallet is very good to have had in recent times a large volume that gives us the opportunity to earn in an almost certain way, as long as seeing its graph and doing different types of analysis.

I think there are many of us who, like you, went through that moment with the twt now the serious question that comes is good to invest in it for the future or its end will come soon, there are many details that can be debated but the twt is constantly increasing Or it lowers its value and gives a lot to think about, like you, I took advantage of a rise to sell now.

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 I am investigating reliability and sustainability of KAVA while putting them inside Trust wallet staking. If it is seen effective, I am more likely to give a try. No problem, $200 worth of KAVA can be placed in the staking. If KAVA is looking potentially beneficial for long run, I give a try for it. Thanks, brother. 

@Whited35 In fact, as far as I understand, to get good payouts, you need to enter the betting with large amounts. But if your$ 200 is lying idle, why not! This is better than they would just lie) so there is an option to get at least some profit.

• +2 1

Am very thankful to this trust wallet as first if my airdrop to make $450 and am still holding some of the tokens I hope one day its price per token it will reach more than $1 its a promising token.

• Useful or interesting 1

53 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 In fact, as far as I understand, to get good payouts, you need to enter the betting with large amounts. But if your$ 200 is lying idle, why not! This is better than they would just lie) so there is an option to get at least some profit.

@Anarchy09 I am considering this $200 because I want to hold it for a long time and I do not care the returns they give inside Trust wallet. If you have some remarkable experiences of earning passive incomes from the staking, kindly share them here, I appreciate your opinions 😍

• +3 1

I didn't buy it when it first came out. I regretted it later. they even airdrop for a while but I didn't have time. came to beautiful places.

39 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 I am considering this $200 because I want to hold it for a long time and I do not care the returns they give inside Trust wallet. If you have some remarkable experiences of earning passive incomes from the staking, kindly share them here, I appreciate your opinions 😍

@Whited35 I personally have no experience investing my cryptocurrency in marketing projects. But I follow the people who do this and they do it very well) in any case, this requires a lot of capital, which I can't afford right now, so at the moment I spend time studying information about staking.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 I personally have no experience investing my cryptocurrency in marketing projects. But I follow the people who do this and they do it very well) in any case, this requires a lot of capital, which I can't afford right now, so at the moment I spend time studying information about staking.

@Anarchy09 No worries. Looking like you are taking the smart steps before making the every moves in the crypto space. I have staked some coins inside Atomic wallet too but earning is extremely lower. Tradings can generate the more incomes(in my experience) if it is done professionally. I assume, you are already into crypto trading, right ? 

• +3 1

12 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 No worries. Looking like you are taking the smart steps before making the every moves in the crypto space. I have staked some coins inside Atomic wallet too but earning is extremely lower. Tradings can generate the more incomes(in my experience) if it is done professionally. I assume, you are already into crypto trading, right ? 

@Whited35 At the moment, I am going through checks of the yobit cryptocurrency exchange to get their coin) I will start from the price of this coin and from the behavior of this coin on the market, what and where to do next) I am considering several options: cloud mining on the yobit cryptocurrency exchange, staking coins on the binance exchange, long-term investments in TWT and BNB tokens, staking coins on the Trust wallet

• +4 1

Trust wallet token twt - the average daily trading volume in the global cryptocurrency rating is $ 421,000.  BeIn ranks 10809th in the ranking structured by the Crypto community

1 hour ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 At the moment, I am going through checks of the yobit cryptocurrency exchange to get their coin) I will start from the price of this coin and from the behavior of this coin on the market, what and where to do next) I am considering several options: cloud mining on the yobit cryptocurrency exchange, staking coins on the binance exchange, long-term investments in TWT and BNB tokens, staking coins on the Trust wallet

@Anarchy09 Sounds great. Yobit's Vmining is looking great to receive profits in token. I have staked some coins in the investbox. I assumed you mean to say DLR, right ? Hope it has more use-case so that we can expect more benefits by investing in it. BNB can also be the good option as its price is increasing in the markets. 

• +3 1

hi everyone
there is another much used wallet pure eth and these tokens :
MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet but also a web browser extension (available in Chrome, Firefox and Brave) used to store, send and receive Ethereum and ERC20. In other words, it allows users to make Ethereum transactions through regular websites. MetaMask can be used to store keys for Ethereum cryptocurrencies only.
have nice day🙂

With the last burning of tokens, the price shot up to almost double in less than 1 day, the token promises a lot and personally in my portfolio I have TWT alive. Waiting to be listed on major exchanges in order to generate profits with those unexpected rises

On 8/15/2020 at 3:05 PM, Whited35 said:

Do you prefer to invest in TWT? If you are a TWT holder, are you deciding to trade it? Wait, I have something to say. TWT is  BEP2 token that is operated within  Binance Chain. As per the announcement from Trust wallet, TWT is a utility token and it can only be used within the Trust wallet app. Initially, they said like they have no plan to list TWT on a different exchange but if such is there, a separate announcement will be made. I waited for their TWT listing announcements but still no luck. Three exchange MXC,HotBit, and Hoo have already listed TWT but no official announcement from Trust wallet's end(If you have seen, refer to me here). 
Trust Wallet itself started to exhibit TWT price after a long time of TWT listing and whenever I ask question about TWT listing, no support staff has answered my question. On Telegram, I think admins/moderators are loving to suspend members more than to answer their questions. I managed to earn 4k TWT through their previous referral program and 2 days ago, I traded them after noticing a massive pump on HotBit. Since it was free money, I did not care about the loss😂. Yesterday, headache again started because there was another massive pump and I could earn exactly twice benefits from TWT trade!
I am wondering now, is Binance itself playing a game behind the scene by pumping and dumping TWT on the different exchanges before allowing TWT trade on their own platform? 

is best another token for now, please you keep eye on this TWT

The price of the token rise hit %110 yesterday after the announcement of burning the %99 of the supplied tokens. 

Also there is a referral program airdrop for their Trust Wallet application. After the recent increase in token's price, the reward became much more favorable. However in order to get the referral airdrop, the referred person needs to do a 50 dollars purchase in the Trust Wallet platform.   

Not a bad bargain, in my opinion. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The TWT tokens i traded for BNB and is the best airdrop for me because i  thought that this airdrop would not be for me, it came out of nowhere and with that I was able to solve the meal of the week at home thanks to Trustwallet

I remembered the TWT distribution where I earned about$ 100, I didn't expect to get so much for easy quests, it was very pleasant for me then

Hi, Trust  wallet recently burned about 89 billion of its tokens, I think now is the best time to invest in twt tokens and the possibility of a price increase of up to one dollar is easily met.