Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 Sounds great. Yobit's Vmining is looking great to receive profits in token. I have staked some coins in the investbox. I assumed you mean to say DLR, right ? Hope it has more use-case so that we can expect more benefits by investing in it. BNB can also be the good option as its price is increasing in the markets. 

@Whited35 Yes, if the yobit administration uses a token, for example, adds it to cloud mining, then the token will look good on a growing chart)) they could also add it to staking on the exchange, then, for hoaning this token, you could receive dividends and payments in partner tokens. On the account of the BNB token: it is now growing precisely because the binance exchange is engaged in it) it is staking in many campaigns, including the chichle on the binance exchange itself)

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I do not have twt but I heard that there was a distribution from trust wallet on which people made good money.

• +1 1

TWT undoubtedly a great project since with their airdrop that they have carried out, they have allowed the massive adoption of twt and also with the burning of 89 billion tokens that they carried out a few days ago, twt has already risen more than 150%. In addition, some defi projects incorporated it into staking so that it gains even more value, if you have them, save them as I am doing, I swear you will not regret it and they will be worth a lot of money.

• +5 1

12 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Yes, if the yobit administration uses a token, for example, adds it to cloud mining, then the token will look good on a growing chart)) they could also add it to staking on the exchange, then, for hoaning this token, you could receive dividends and payments in partner tokens. On the account of the BNB token: it is now growing precisely because the binance exchange is engaged in it) it is staking in many campaigns, including the chichle on the binance exchange itself)

@Anarchy09 I believe at least DLR will be available to invest in Yobit investbox. Well, it is the matter associated with Yobit but what about TWT 😂? $300 profits from TWT overnight. I have sold TWT at $0.09 which was recently bought at $0.039. Now I am tracking the momentum, if I notice price under $0.03, I will buyback a huge amounts. Good luck my brother. 

In my opinion, TWTs are tokens that are going to increase in price, it is just a matter of waiting a little time.  The project behind these tokens looks really good and sustainable.  Why not believe that they can have a good value in the market?

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 I believe at least DLR will be available to invest in Yobit investbox. Well, it is the matter associated with Yobit but what about TWT 😂? $300 profits from TWT overnight. I have sold TWT at $0.09 which was recently bought at $0.039. Now I am tracking the momentum, if I notice price under $0.03, I will buyback a huge amounts. Good luck my brother. 

@Whited35 Waaau, great prifit! During the purchased and during the sold coin!) but there are people who still buy TWY coins at the current price. Perhaps the price will be even higher. But you got your profit, it's already cool)

I feel a little bit frustrated because i didn’t take part at the TWT airdrop. Now it’s 2x in a week. Still the project looks perspective and it’s supported by Binance so it worth our attention.

1 hour ago, Mostfa Alex said:

ust like you, I benefited from referral system and noticed the same pattern of bombing a couple of weeks ago, especially in its peaks of 2 cents, that coin is being manipulated  so I see it bad, however I use it for trade, the support is lousy and many mods become rude or simply ignore you.

@Mostfa Alex Impact can be still seen in the market regarding the talk token's price. Recently, there is massive spike in its price as I have seen upto $0.09 for each TWT hope there will be more upsurge in price of TWT. I do not know who is playing the game behind the scene for pumping TWT. 

4 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Waaau, great prifit! During the purchased and during the sold coin!) but there are people who still buy TWY coins at the current price. Perhaps the price will be even higher. But you got your profit, it's already cool)

@Anarchy09 I made the investment mood based on previous conversation with you in this thread. I can not imagine, that massive upsurge in price for TWT was really unpredictable. I guess it will reach $0.15 mark this week. 

38 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Mostfa Alex Impact can be still seen in the market regarding the talk token's price. Recently, there is massive spike in its price as I have seen upto $0.09 for each TWT hope there will be more upsurge in price of TWT. I do not know who is playing the game behind the scene for pumping TWT. 

@Anarchy09 I made the investment mood based on previous conversation with you in this thread. I can not imagine, that massive upsurge in price for TWT was really unpredictable. I guess it will reach $0.15 mark this week. 

@Whited35 Then why did you sell your coins if you have a positive attitude?) if I were you, I would withdraw part of the tokens equivalent to the investment if you need money, and leave the rest for long-term prospects. If they burned 99%, then they plan to work on their token.

Trust wallet Token , also known as TWT is the official token of Trust Wallet. As recently, 89 billion TWT are burned out of 90 billion. The value of TWT is expected to rise higher.

1 minute ago, dipendra14 said:

Trust wallet Token , also known as TWT is the official token of Trust Wallet. As recently, 89 billion TWT are burned out of 90 billion. The value of TWT is expected to rise higher.

It's has already grown by 70%)) By the way there is some rumors that TWT will be listed on Binance just in a few days. So I think it's time to...BUY-BUY-BUY :) What do you think about this rumors? If this is really true we can see a growth in value by hundreds if not thousands of percent. This wallet does have such a potential. I'm more than sure about it.

Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a utility token that can only be used within the application. This will be used to incentivize all Trust Wallet users.
This is already listed on coinmarketcap

I've had my eye on Trust Wallet Token for some time now and the only regret is not buying any. I've seen it used to "connect wallet" for yield farming, so it does have use cases.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

The only thing I will say is that there are more than 5000 projects in the world of cryptocurrencies and you cannot invest in all of them. In my case I only have 100 TWT of the 5500 TWT I had, the rest I have sold everything. 

In particular I have invested in Trust Wallet Token (TWT) in the short term and it has given me good results, at the moment I am waiting for its price to drop to re-enter the market for this coin.

Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a cryptocurrency and operates on the Binance Coin platform. Trust Wallet Token has a current supply of 1,000,000,000 with 0 in circulation. The last known price of Trust Wallet Token is 0.0690659 USD and is up 26.56 over the last 24 hours

It is a utility token that can only be used within the application. This will be used to incentivize all Trust Wallet users. We encourage everyone to contribute and be more informed in the crypto space.

8 hours ago, Jesika said:

It is a utility token that can only be used within the application. This will be used to incentivize all Trust Wallet users. We encourage everyone to contribute and be more informed in the crypto space.

@Jesika Only utility token? Do you think they won't add it to the exchanges? I generally think that TWT has a crossroads in front of it right now. The developers of kogelka will either prove themselves well, or throw it into open swimming. But since they destroyed 99% of the tokens, it seems to me that they will definitely not throw it 🙂

• +1 1
  • +5 1

trust wallet is an online digital wallet service which can accommodate various coins such as btc, bnb, eth, and others.
but always remember to always keep your key / phrase private, don't give it to others.

• +5 1

If twt will be listed on binance, then it could skyrocket.

got some free twt, if the predictions are true it could be the new bnb.

Without any sense I will definitely invest on this token. As far as I know, for the last three month it didn't show bad results. And in the future an according point of some investors this token will go up. 

This coin this year has surprised me. I did not invest much in its low price moments but I was able to make good profits. But I could not take advantage of its abysmal rise due to the burning of a large amount of the Supply so large that it had and therefore the price right now is at +$ 0.08 and is expected to go to the moon.

I am amazed at how much progress that token has, if I had invested from the airdrop that trust wallet already had to invest in mining, it will undoubtedly continue to rise like the BNB token.