Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

Do you prefer to invest in TWT? If you are a TWT holder, are you deciding to trade it? Wait, I have something to say. TWT is  BEP2 token that is operated within  Binance Chain. As per the announcement from Trust wallet, TWT is a utility token and it can only be used within the Trust wallet app. Initially, they said like they have no plan to list TWT on a different exchange but if such is there, a separate announcement will be made. I waited for their TWT listing announcements but still no luck. Three exchange MXC,HotBit, and Hoo have already listed TWT but no official announcement from Trust wallet's end(If you have seen, refer to me here). 
Trust Wallet itself started to exhibit TWT price after a long time of TWT listing and whenever I ask question about TWT listing, no support staff has answered my question. On Telegram, I think admins/moderators are loving to suspend members more than to answer their questions. I managed to earn 4k TWT through their previous referral program and 2 days ago, I traded them after noticing a massive pump on HotBit. Since it was free money, I did not care about the loss😂. Yesterday, headache again started because there was another massive pump and I could earn exactly twice benefits from TWT trade!
I am wondering now, is Binance itself playing a game behind the scene by pumping and dumping TWT on the different exchanges before allowing TWT trade on their own platform? 

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 9
  • +4 8
  • +5 12

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

I see the coin is listed on coingecko and it has these exchanges. I don't understand. It has also pumped x10. Since they listed it on these exchanges why they didn't announce it?

I am still unable to spot TWT listing announcement message from Trust wallet.Even Coinmarketcap is exhibiting the incomplete details about TWT. There is no information for both marketcap and circulating supply. Price jumped from $0.017 to $0.038 due to the last pump and it is still finding support above $0.030. Pumping is excellent idea as they are attracting more investors but sure they dump after gaining sufficient amounts of profits. I guess, once they list TWT on their own platform Binance, they canceled every agreements with other exchange platform.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I traded them after noticing a massive pump on HotBit. Since it was free money, I did not care about the loss😂. Yesterday, headache again started because there was another massive pump and I could earn exactly twice benefits from TWT trade!

Yap, same case @Whited35 you really missed a double profit! But at least you have earned that small, i don't think the way those moderators act it's a good sign maybe they can lower that price very soon!

• +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

11 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yap, same case @Whited35 you really missed a double profit! But at least you have earned that small, i don't think the way those moderators act it's a good sign maybe they can lower that price very soon!

If you ask question about TWT listing announcement on their Telegram channel, you will be immediately blocked from them so I do not recommend you to send message there even for testing purpose. Something really unusual for TWT I am just wondering to see sequential pumping to attract investors.Maybe, a huge dump is on the way. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, taylorzed1 said:

I didn't quite understand, the currency is not yet officially listed but is it already being traded in some exchanges? like MXC, HotBit and Hoo?

So I am also wondering now, there are no official announcements regarding the TWT listing on the exchange sites from either of Trust wallet and the Binance's side.You can check a discussion on Trust wallet community too https://community.trustwallet.com/t/where-would-twt-be-listed-first/57136

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

There are many people believe in binance and trust wallets also they believe in their airdrops and tokens! and i am one of these people for sure..

And about trading Twt, why not? if it proves to us it's really valuable so i will trade it and it may be even better than many cryptocurrencies in my opinion! 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

There are many people believe in binance and trust wallets also they believe in their airdrops and tokens! and i am one of these people for sure..

And about trading Twt, why not? if it proves to us it's really valuable so i will trade it and it may be even better than many cryptocurrencies in my opinion! 

@MuhammadShAfter several pump and dump of TWT on the three exchange sites MXC,HotBit and Hoo, today they have officially announced the TWT listing on BinanceDEX ! So many questions are still unanswered behind this TWT pump and dump game. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I also notice that pump when i twt reach at 0.06$ .And i also think why trust wallet is not listening their own coin. On another way atomic wallet have their own coin which is listed on many sites. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I also notice that pump when i twt reach at 0.06$ .And i also think why trust wallet is not listening their own coin. On another way atomic wallet have their own coin which is listed on many sites. 

As they have represented TWT as their utility token, I hope there will be more usecase and more listing of TWT on different exchange. Today, I was noticing an announcement message on their Telegram channel regarding TWT listing on BinanceDEX.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Jacob Thoms said:

Trust wallet is tge best wallet I have ever used and the twt token gained by inviting your friends to trust wallet can be used inner in this wallet and are represented as their utility tokens

Have you noticing TWT market momentum in the crypto world ? Price is recently dumped and listed on BinanceDEX.I am still not sure about the more use case of TWT inside the Trust Wallet app. I am just waiting their next announcements. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

trust wallet is one of the best multi coin wallets, at least for mobile phones from inside you can access, browse the various dapps and then you can access various earning opportunities such as staking and provide liquidity, unfortunately the opportunity to earn their own twt token that is increasing in value is changed and works if the eventual refferal makes a purchase of 50 dollars, it still remains an excellent additional opportunity to earn

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 8/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, Whited35 said:

Do you prefer to invest in TWT?

I haven't yet. There are too many projects i am currently tracking, and i can't keep up with all of them. I should invest as i use trust wallet lot now, but then again invested into mycelium ico too back in time because i was using it (still am) and Because Sasha Ivan was endorsing it with alleged partnership if i remember correctly.

That was the most pointless and costly ico i've ever participated into.

I was just googling about it https://news.bitcoin.com/mycelium-employee-quits-after-ico-funds-was-used-for-spanish-vacation/

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I believe Trust wallet Token has a potential because it was carried by the brand of Binance as its official online cryptocurrency wallet thats why its better to buy and hold it now until the price has not yet rising if we compare in the most wallet base tokens most of them are doing great in terms of price. 

• +5 1

7 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

unfortunately the opportunity to earn their own twt token that is increasing in value is changed and works if the eventual refferal makes a purchase of 50 dollars, it still remains an excellent additional opportunity to earn

They have changed the terms for referral rewards means they just want to provide TWT for the potential users just like as atomic wallet. There were several bugs in their previous reward system. So many users managed to get the wrong benefits of TWT and I do not know trust wallet fixed all of them or not.

• +5 1

5 hours ago, lowty it said:

I think that some exchanges have some amount of this token and open a deal, I don't think it's a scam or anything, even if it's not an official listing

I have not accused it as a scam either but game play behind the scene was suspicious. My major concerns were , who was the key behind the massive pump of TWT before listing it on Binance DEX and what was the purpose to do so? And, why it was not announced from Trust wallet's end before listing on HotBit, hoo and MXC exchanges ?Now if you locate TWT price after listing on BinanceDEX, its price has not massive raise or fall like as before.  

• +2 1
  • +5 2

Twt is a good token but if the developers of it don't have plans to insert it on exchanges so i wouldn't invest in it for sure! i believe in binance and trust wallet projects because most of their projects are worthful in my opinion.. i wouldn't take twt as a trading crypto currency in its current situation.. 

• +1 2

really , I am great fan of twt ( trust wallet coin ) . I got some twt Coin due to its airdrop or binance anniversary . 

sometime I really got a massive profit by it ( via trading ) , now this coin tradable on good price . whenever twt list on binance surely it's price touch a great value .

• +1 1
  • +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 9/14/2020 at 2:32 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Twt is a good token but if the developers of it don't have plans to insert it on exchanges so i wouldn't invest in it for sure! i believe in binance and trust wallet projects because most of their projects are worthful in my opinion.. i wouldn't take twt as a trading crypto currency in its current situation.. 

@MuhammadSh Please get it correctly. TWT is already being traded on MXC,HOO, and HotBit. Recently, TWT is available on Binance DEX for trading as well. Again, I kindly remind you to read topic carefully 😊

• +1 2
  • +5 1

@Whited35 Do you invested in this coin? These processes are fishy but other exchanges listing it? If it would have been only listed on Binance, I would have said it was just a support of token indirect their own. Looking at its market however, good volume has been trading and might be profitable too.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

4 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

@Whited35 Do you invested in this coin? These processes are fishy but other exchanges listing it? If it would have been only listed on Binance, I would have said it was just a support of token indirect their own. Looking at its market however, good volume has been trading and might be profitable too.

@RaqeebzyPreviously, I had more than 4K TWT that I earned from their previous referral program. As I mentioned in topic, I sold them at the cheapest rate because there were multiple pump and dump. I suspect Binace, could have been playing the game behind the scene. Now, I just have 1.2K TWT and I am still waiting the best moments to sell them. I do not invest much in it. 

• +2 2
  • +5 1

29 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@RaqeebzyPreviously, I had more than 4K TWT that I earned from their previous referral program. As I mentioned in topic, I sold them at the cheapest rate because there were multiple pump and dump. I suspect Binace, could have been playing the game behind the scene. Now, I just have 1.2K TWT and I am still waiting the best moments to sell them. I do not invest much in it. 

Oh, wow. Good profits still.

That was really what they would've wanted, enthusiast traders would dump for sure but you were wise not to go all in. From the charts, I can see some encouraging movements; might still be far from stoping to dump.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Oh, wow. Good profits still.

@Raqeebzy I could make three times more profit but unfortunately, I sold TWT at the cheapest rate due to FOMO(Free money but FOMO in a sense that I will miss the latest boat of pumping😂😂 ). Just after selling my TWT holding, later I detected, they pumped TWT to give three times more price !! 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy I could make three times more profit but unfortunately, I sold TWT at the cheapest rate due to FOMO(Free money but FOMO in a sense that I will miss the latest boat of pumping😂😂 ). Just after selling my TWT holding, later I detected, they pumped TWT to give three times more price !! 

Such is normal in my opinion. I also trade, I understand very well what it is like FOMOing. I tried to confirmed if the referral program is still much on yesterday and I am made to know it is but with a reduced TWT bonus because of the increasing price of the token. Do you have any idea about that. I am willing to participate.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I am made to know it is but with a reduced TWT bonus because of the increasing price of the token. Do you have any idea about that. I am willing to participate.

@Raqeebzy Recent referral system is tough than previous one. They have reduced reward to 125 TWT and you have to invite your friend and your friend has to buy $50 equivalent crypto inside Trust wallet after that you both receive 125TWT.I notice members from crypto community are fooling CZ for a play in TWT and BAND token but I do not know he was directly involved into it or not 😂.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

11 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy Recent referral system is tough than previous one. They have reduced reward to 125 TWT and you have to invite your friend and your friend has to buy $50 equivalent crypto inside Trust wallet after that you both receive 125TWT.I notice members from crypto community are fooling CZ for a play in TWT and BAND token but I do not know he was directly involved into it or not 😂.

That still because it is pumping now, people willing to buy into it and invest. So buying $50 worth of crypto means one must buy it through the wallet or it can be sent from external wallet? It would be better if the latter is the case. A $50-$55 worth crypto can activate each of the referrals but it might be abused.

• +2 1