I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

On 8/13/2020 at 9:54 PM, Whited35 said:

While getting started cryptocurrency tradings, a huge loss was very significant in my life. I have some confusions about placing orders and analyzing the market situations(I thought price of cryptocurrency will be always increasing 😂). After so many failure attempts, I have learnt so many things how to make profits off crypto trading. Just buy,HODL, and sell when price is raised, this strategy is looking so common but I prefer active trading strategies which is still working perfectly for me. 

@Whited35yes my friend you Did the fantastic job to create this kind of detailed information with us. If you did not getting enoug payment then you don't lose hope.  I am also want to learn and not give up. Because through this knowledge, experience and skills I will can easily deals in trading exchange and also make an investment and easily earn profit. And also moderaters are here to help us in any kind of problems. So also asks to them ,they will gave us a complete solution. Thanks for the topic.

In trading there is many way to proceed you need to determine what you want to earn,coins or stable coins like just usdc or fiat ,Now if you trade coins against coins you will increase the coins you trade and that mean if the price of your coins fall your value coin will fall normally but if you trade coins again fail you will increase your final or stable coin and the value don't fall even if the coins will fall, This how I do my trade 

You got 2 successful trades out of your 7 trades . At my beginning state, I got only a single movement in my favor out of 10 attempts.

On 8/13/2020 at 1:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

Third trade = Fail again!

What would be your next step in that failing situation? When i started trading i only earned profit two times out of my 7 trades! I earned a good profit in 2 days but later in 5 days i lost 10x of the profit that i earned! I don't think if there is any trader who earns profit only and he/she never loses some amount, so it's a normal situation to a trader life but there is a solution to avoid this regularly losing.

This was my problem.

I learned about trading by watching tutorials on youtube and reading articles in different blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) i learned that trading is profitable and i will earn money (a lot of money) if i will start trading, but i never learned how to trade! I don't know if you understood me, i learned that trading is profitable but i didn't learn the basics of trading!

I started trading when i know only one thing, i should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade. After losing regularly i doubted one thing, why i keep losing while am following the (buy low and sell high) formula? 

My solution.

So from there, i decided to LEARN again and see why i keep losing while i trade in the right way. And finally, i discovered the reason for me to fail regularly after i LEARN again, make research, and got support from my friends who trade too. The problem was, i learned that i can earn money by buying a coin when it's price is low and sell it later when it grows... But i never learned at which point i can say "Yes, now LTC is low so i should buy... Now BTC is low so i should buy!!!" So i was just buying even if today LTC is $75 then tomorrow dropped to $68 i would just buy because i saw a price drop of $7 !!! But i did wrong because LTC can fall up to $40, right? 

Believe me, this problem faces many beginner traders. They just know that formula (buy low, sell high) but they don't know at which point they should buy or sell. So instead of giving up, choose to LEARN! Make research of any coin that you need to trade it, and ask for support from other traders! Don't worry, if you don't know any trader we will support you (we are many traders in this forum) so just ask anything and we will support you. Don't agree to lose your money easily again, losing is there but not regularly

Example:

It's just like learning to build a house, you start learning to build a foundation and not learn to build a wall first. And that's how works in crypto, learn coins first (in deeply), know their habits, and then start to trade them.

_________________!

This is an awesome article @Calvinpriva there is a sayings that says an experience is the best teacher . You have undergone a series of failures while trading and you share it with members so that they can avoid such failure and you provided a solution to tackle it . That is why it is very important before you learn something start with the basics it will help you all throughout your study.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This is a very nice an invaluable experience, and i think it is helpful for both beginners and the experienced traders as well. It never hurts to go back to basics once in a while and learn about the foundation of the trading game. To be honest, i feel that it is quite hard to determine which is the price that is considered low and which is the price that is considered to be high, however, i think that the name of the game is patience so even if you make a mistake with a trade, if you wait it out it could turn into a profit. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

4 hours ago, Abuhassan said:

This is an awesome article @Calvinpriva there is a sayings that says an experience is the best teacher . You have undergone a series of failures while trading and you share it with members so that they can avoid such failure and you provided a solution to tackle it . That is why it is very important before you learn something start with the basics it will help you all throughout your study.

Yeah @Abuhassan sometimes its good to share your story with friends, maybe your story can help some of them. Many people thought only capital is needed to start trading, but its not true! Even if you'll with million dollars but without learning all the basics, you will lose your money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Very wonderful topic here, losses are always part of the process, as the saying goes no sweet without sweat. But good mentorship in trading will help you grow faster. Not all loss are worth it some could be avoided if only the right information is available, so my mentor will always tell me "learn before you earn".

Edited by Lazzi
Typographical error

Incurring failures in a row indicates that we are not doing the job well and that our knowledge needs to be reinforced. The best thing to do would be to pause and dedicate to study and analyze the subject in depth in order to perfect the trading methods and be able to put into practice what we have learned. The option is not to give up but to prepare properly through study to continue.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Giving up is not the answer to very problem out there, always have this in mind why did you started in the first place? Let that reason keep driving you till you get what you want. Giving up is not the option.

• Useful or interesting 1

It was a very bad start just so I was losing over and over again until I made sure I had to learn first of all and now I see a noticeable improvement in my trades.

I think profit and loss is a part of business. No one can say that I never have any loss in any field. Failure is a key of success because it force our mind to think about these failures and their solution. So we should try to learn from failure instead of give up. 

Well said friend. I agree with all the details in this post and I think that until the last few months before the halving it was difficult to trade and have constant profits from crypto but this has changed a lot and we are also learning from this experience and the more we learn right now will be better for our profits when the real bull run begins. Giving up is not an option with cryptocurrencies.

I'm think in crypto if you are give up it will be very bad decision. Were have the opportunity of a lifetime here and after learning for a few time then it is the best to stay and look for better. It will be always better and the more you know it means better earnings.

the primary component in learning is the insistence on gaining knowledge of and the opposite strive till the matter is completed and successful, and the loss is what need to come up with any other push and a new willpower to repeat the time

Trading is not an easy task. There are high chance of losses. It is risky business. But if you fail on your trading you should not give up. Rather you should learn,tale suggestions ,research and try again. But do not give up. If done right,you will excel.

• +3 1

Thanks for the great information dear, yes we should try not give up if anyone get fail in trading or in anything then not give up rather try again and again then you will be best one day. 

You should never give up! Because it shows how weak we are, and if anything, it makes us lose. Mistakes are important to make, because we all learn from them, and they are very useful! The fact is that you need the right approach to this, you need to motivate yourself! And then, success will be on your side!

• Useful or interesting 1

Since I decided to join this platform then it is a must for me to learn appropriately instead of giving up without no experience of cryptotalk. But since am here now am giving out all the best of me here. 

Its important to note that it's a better safe than sorry,its better to keep learning and seeking for more knowledge and information than to easily give up.keep learning,master the skills and positive results shall yield 

Certainly, any beginner who does not have experience makes a mistake, but with a mistake he tries to research and thus acquires experience and does not enter the world of encryption Who does not like adventure If your capital is small, invest in small currencies that are widely circulated and have a reputation and good projects. The only mistake I do not do is that I do not Sell at the bottom or not buy while the currency is rising. Good luck if you are a beginner

Век живи век учись! это актуальное смысловое послание будут находить своих благодарных последователей - главное чтоб вовремя! Эпидемия covid предоставляет лучшие возможности для самообразования! 

On 8/13/2020 at 1:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

What would be your next step in that failing situation? When i started trading i only earned profit two times out of my 7 trades! I earned a good profit in 2 days but later in 5 days i lost 10x of the profit that i earned! I don't think if there is any trader who earns profit only and he/she never loses some amount, so it's a normal situation to a trader life but there is a solution to avoid this regularly losing.

This was my problem.

I learned about trading by watching tutorials on youtube and reading articles in different blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) i learned that trading is profitable and i will earn money (a lot of money) if i will start trading, but i never learned how to trade! I don't know if you understood me, i learned that trading is profitable but i didn't learn the basics of trading!

I started trading when i know only one thing, i should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade. After losing regularly i doubted one thing, why i keep losing while am following the (buy low and sell high) formula? 

My solution.

So from there, i decided to LEARN again and see why i keep losing while i trade in the right way. And finally, i discovered the reason for me to fail regularly after i LEARN again, make research, and got support from my friends who trade too. The problem was, i learned that i can earn money by buying a coin when it's price is low and sell it later when it grows... But i never learned at which point i can say "Yes, now LTC is low so i should buy... Now BTC is low so i should buy!!!" So i was just buying even if today LTC is $75 then tomorrow dropped to $68 i would just buy because i saw a price drop of $7 !!! But i did wrong because LTC can fall up to $40, right? 

Believe me, this problem faces many beginner traders. They just know that formula (buy low, sell high) but they don't know at which point they should buy or sell. So instead of giving up, choose to LEARN! Make research of any coin that you need to trade it, and ask for support from other traders! Don't worry, if you don't know any trader we will support you (we are many traders in this forum) so just ask anything and we will support you. Don't agree to lose your money easily again, losing is there but not regularly

Example:

It's just like learning to build a house, you start learning to build a foundation and not learn to build a wall first. And that's how works in crypto, learn coins first (in deeply), know their habits, and then start to trade them.

_________________!

This is a very intresting  thought you share here, i would like to put them in work.in this era you have to continue working hard than been given up.

Edited by Culture58

On 8/13/2020 at 7:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

This was my problem.

My solution.

Example:

_________________!

Your article is very good, I also almost stopped being a trader, how not the tutorials that I saw and I read were all invalid, almost always losing trades.
And that is why I am in this forum now, I have a question that I want to ask all my friends, is it true that in trading, you need to learn various kinds of indicators ?.

I once asked my friend, a forex trader, he said that if a forex trader is yes, but if a crypto trader does not need an indicator, of course that answer cannot satisfy me who is thirsty for crypto knowledge. Please friends please answer my question. which I wrote in green. thanks

• +1 1

signbot (1).gif

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience so that we can benefit from it, my friend!
You are absolutely right that the real world of investment is different from tutorials and videos that may make you aspire to achieve enormous fortunes and push you to a dangerous adventure!