I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

On 8/13/2020 at 7:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

Third trade = Fail again!

What would be your next step in that failing situation? When i started trading i only earned profit two times out of my 7 trades! I earned a good profit in 2 days but later in 5 days i lost 10x of the profit that i earned! I don't think if there is any trader who earns profit only and he/she never loses some amount, so it's a normal situation to a trader life but there is a solution to avoid this regularly losing.

This was my problem.

I learned about trading by watching tutorials on youtube and reading articles in different blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) i learned that trading is profitable and i will earn money (a lot of money) if i will start trading, but i never learned how to trade! I don't know if you understood me, i learned that trading is profitable but i didn't learn the basics of trading!

I started trading when i know only one thing, i should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade. After losing regularly i doubted one thing, why i keep losing while am following the (buy low and sell high) formula? 

My solution.

So from there, i decided to LEARN again and see why i keep losing while i trade in the right way. And finally, i discovered the reason for me to fail regularly after i LEARN again, make research, and got support from my friends who trade too. The problem was, i learned that i can earn money by buying a coin when it's price is low and sell it later when it grows... But i never learned at which point i can say "Yes, now LTC is low so i should buy... Now BTC is low so i should buy!!!" So i was just buying even if today LTC is $75 then tomorrow dropped to $68 i would just buy because i saw a price drop of $7 !!! But i did wrong because LTC can fall up to $40, right? 

Believe me, this problem faces many beginner traders. They just know that formula (buy low, sell high) but they don't know at which point they should buy or sell. So instead of giving up, choose to LEARN! Make research of any coin that you need to trade it, and ask for support from other traders! Don't worry, if you don't know any trader we will support you (we are many traders in this forum) so just ask anything and we will support you. Don't agree to lose your money easily again, losing is there but not regularly

Example:

It's just like learning to build a house, you start learning to build a foundation and not learn to build a wall first. And that's how works in crypto, learn coins first (in deeply), know their habits, and then start to trade them.

_________________!

Thank you for your experience that inspires us, As a beginner trader, failure often occurs due to inexperience, failure will be a lesson for me because with failure I can know where my mistakes are and I have to fix them. Failures happen often and if I give up I definitely can't survive in the crypto world, so I keep learning from failures so that one day I can become a professional trader.

On 9/15/2020 at 4:47 PM, Suparna said:

If you win in trading, can it make up for the lost money?

I think it depends on how much you have lost before. If it is too much or high amount, well it will not easily been covered up just 1 time. You need many trading win before you can cover the whole lost. But if it is only little amount, I think 1 win is already enough to cover the lost.

Everything you want to learn in life you have to start from the root I have not been into trading before but I know trading is not an easy task it requires a lot of hard work, dedication and commitment you will also maintain consistency as well if really you want to be successful because you will encounter series of failures especially if you are a beginner you don't have to give up one day you shall be successful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing your quality post mate. It is more influenced and inspired on me,comtinous loss is the first step of success and overcome the loss with courage and fully confidence. With this we can earn more income on this field also. 

Thanks for sharing such great content, your experience is really inspiring, as you said the foundation is the base, make your base stable you will grow ahead, learn as much as you can.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Yes my friend, learning can help a lot. If we just jump and make rash decisions without taking into consideration about the risks and without adequate information we are bound to lose. So i am happy that you are willing learn more, and i am sure you can trade much easily in the future.

Yes, my friend, you are right.  In order to master trading, there are steps that you must follow first. Learn for several months. Do not put real money. Just do analysis and observation.  There are some platforms that give you a demo account that can benefit from that as well. Then, after you master the analysis and start to understand when the price will rise and when it will decrease, you can start with some money and enter small deals that do not initially look at the big profit.  Do not get carried away by feelings and agitated.  All you have to do is be wise and have some patience, as there is no profit without effort.

• Useful or interesting 1

Learning, gaining experience and continuously adding information to our inventory is an integral part of our work in the crypto market And the work here is a good example where, for example, it is not possible to continue creating the same topics over and over and over in one direction, as this leads us to ban or to obtain warning points. Rather, knowledge and experience in various fields must be developed periodically.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

this is true , we can't just say "buy low, sell high" works for everything , there are conditions for it to happen and also there are rules in choosing the currency you will deal with and deciding when its price is low or high and what to do , this requires an experience and great knowledge in trading which can be earned by putting hard effort in learning

• +1 1
  • +4 1

My friend I see that you are very old and experienced member of this forum and I believe that you must have some knowledge of trading but trading is a kind of thing that need very high knowledge and experience and sometimes experienced people also fails so don't worry and keep trying with calculated risk.

Yeah in life, luck aren't always in favor of us, we will surely face some struggle and asking why do bad things keep happening on our life. But always improve yourself, be a better version of yourself by keeping learning. It can also apply in trading which has a higher risk of failure, learn from your mistake and always seek for an advice especially to the professional as they the who had a lot of experience to gain some better strategy.

Hello friend , There is always a risk in trading .  So ,  We should have patience if we are doing trading or investing.  One more thing , We should get proper knowledge about trading .  We should collect enough information about trading . 

A very good question to answer, yes definitely i will try to learn about the cryptotalks rather giving up because more or less it will definitely gking to help me in the future. The more we learn the more we grow. Thanks you 

• +4 1

You are right we should learn more and more and never give up with proper knowledge you can make very good profit without any loss and first time get lose so learn form your mistake and then try again.

On 9/30/2020 at 7:27 AM, Rajeevgorai said:

A very good question to answer, yes definitely i will try to learn about the cryptotalks rather giving up because more or less it will definitely gking to help me in the future. The more we learn the more we grow. Thanks you 

Good, learning is always better because giving up will not generate profit to us. If we really need to enjoy in this world of cryptocurrencies, we should learn without tired and at the end we will get benefits.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I always get hurt when I'm in a coinde for a long time. 😅, there is no port to be trusted. Maybe it's luck. Even Trump's sick ing today has affected the markets

it is true what you said at first I also often panicked and was also too greedy to take profits but after learning a lot from my mistakes I was finally able to beat it all and finally I understand the current market flow.

Life experience tells us that it is very difficult.  Some headlong, not really understanding begin to trade, this of course ends in complete failure.  We study trading strategies thoroughly, you can start from YouTube

It is very important to learn something new. If you going deal with crypto you must learn a lot of new or whales shave you like a hamster) It is very difficult but interesting and profitable i believe.

It is something that I share in the same way, I prefer to learn something than to leave it, many people tend to give up very quickly because something is very difficult to do or they simply do not want to do it, perseverance and effort gives the results, but of course, always That is within your capabilities and limits because you always have to be careful in what we do and learn, I think it's very good that you think like this and I hope everything goes well

This information is highly valuable and encouraging for everyone that has just begun in trading. It's vital learning from our mistakes so we can get better and better with every trade we do. I also remember my first steps on trading were quite difficult due to my lack of experience, I still make some mistakes from time to time but I am able to learn from them to improve my subsequent trades.  

• +4 1

that's the aptitude, friend, very good article, you have to learn daily from your own mistakes and those of others, only those who fall several times are those who are able to get up in education.

I think that one should always put limits on how much one is willing to lose, thus minimizing losses and when winning know how to get out at the right time

Well, of course, actually I think that the vast majority of us think that way, nothing more than that sometimes our emotions overwhelm us and make us think that it does not make sense, that we do not have the capacity or we are very far from reaching it. But really we just need to rest, stop what we are doing and think about other things and then when we resume we will be with a totally renewed mentality and ready to continue.

Good topic constructive and educative, yes is very frustrated when you do your effort but then you fail fail...etc but we need to relax and to check every thing with patient to find why we fail, because is not just putting your order also we need to control our self emotion, this we can do it through planning the limit of the trading day.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif