I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Yes you are right we should  be learn about them .I have not trade yet so if we gain much more knowledge  about  it we should  gain the best profit  from it.

• +1 1

In my opinion, we must read more and learn properly before starting to trade and subscribe to channels that give recommendations about cryptocurrencies, and then start trading with a small amount in order to avoid that we are exposed to large losses.

Yes my dear in this forum you absolutly learning and earning get together because in this forum your english is improve and you have to earn money so i ill takr many new activities from this forum ok good by thank you so much takecare.

That's correct, I think everyone who wished to be successful I this forum would always have the zeal to learn more than just give up rather than overcoming the challenges his faced with.

I share what you say friend and it is something that I always enact, financial education is very important and we must give it a long time, the learning period takes a long time and we have to prepare ourselves.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right and I am agree with you my dear friend. We shouldn’t give up at any situation. We should work attentively and practice more and more. We should acquire huge knowledge because if we have proper knowledge then we can work properly and we can be succeed. 

I think it is a natural thing to get stuck in the beginning, there is no success without making some mistakes, but we must continue and not give up. Failure for several times is not the end. If we spend more time on the forum, we will get enough experience. Good luck .

I think everyone will select learning because no one want to destroy his life thank you ful give up and never learn then we are destroying our life we have not take tension about the problem we have to solve it.

There are numerous novices who believe that it is entirely productive and simple as well, however when they attempt they bomb ordinarily in light of the fact that they have not adapted precisely. Exchanging is really unsafe, you should know your breaking point at whatever point you are losing ceaselessly, imagine a scenario in which you win in exchanging, would it be able to cover all the cash that have lost on you. Continuously survey the circumstance.

My friend the process you've told is the only way to become a good trader but it requires alot of patience and time. The person who losses heart immediately is not made for trading. Because the losses are part of trading and should be accepted. 

Thanks mate for these useful and good tips. These tips are very helpful for trading. We should earn good profit by using these tips. I'm not interested in trading because in trading, risk of losing money is greater. 

• +1 1

We should try to solve our problems but the giving up is run away from our problems, So instead of running from our problems it's better we face with them, because it is a important part of becoming success. So you should always fight with problem to get whatever you are looking for.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Learning is more important if I face any lose I will also learn more to crisis that step but never give up in your life if you want to become successful then try again and again it will lead you toward success 

I think, my friend, that all traders know this basis, which says when the price falls I buy and when it rises I sell, but the problem is that the currency may go down, buy and continue to decline. You have to know exactly when the price drops to the lowest price and then you can buy, but this matter requires a lot of experience and for this do not give up and thank you

Yes dear you are right. Dear if you get loss at regular or daily basis. Then i suggest you to thoroughly learn about the trading. Trading is not a very easy step that give you automatically profit. Its a very complex thing. So if you want to get profit then firstly you shoukd have to epent your time on this forum to study about trading.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. Thank for the sharing educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. 

I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet on this fourm. It payment is 100 here. I am really like this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

I wish you all my friends. 

Best of luck😍

Friends, I always prefer to hardwork. but I say that you should believe in hard work and a human being should do everything else, that way it can be successful. So we should not have the first spirit of giving up.

Thanks sharing such valuable information. If you become rich in your life or if you become successful in your life or any field then you should work hard and take patience in every work because without patience you will never grow up, sometimes many problems faced in life but that's time that we should Take patience and thanks all blessings which are provided us then you will become rich in your life. 

Yes you're right. I always choose to learn because learning is also a part of success. Everything has its own time. We should never give up.

Yes friends, I believe in learning and not on giving up, this is my first and last attempt to be fully successful in achieving my objective. Whoever does human work in this world is a victim of failures ۔

You ought to never provide up! Since it appears how powerless we are, and in case anything, it makes us lose. Botches are critical to form, since we all learn from them, and they are very useful! The fact is merely need the proper approach to this, you would like to spur yourself! And after, that victory will be on your side!

• +2 1

Give up is not a solution for failure. Failure give us a great lesson we should learn from that lesson to work more hard and in right way. If you give up due to failure or problems then we can not achieve our goals. Because the lack of knowledge, you lost your money through trading. Then I realised, before trading you must have to learn proper knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading.

• +2 1

Failure is in everyone's life. Lazy people don't become successful. For earning money you should work hard. You can't achieve best earning by your first try. From learning mistakes it will build your career it will reach your business at high peak.

Your advice is very useful. We all know that trading is full of risks and you cannot succeed the first time. You must try once, two and three until you learn from all your mistakes and start working properly.

• +4 1

First, I wish you good luck and success in your work. My dear friend, you should always be patient, because patience is what leads you to success, and you must never feel frustrated and despair because that will lead you to more failure.