Investing over gambling. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

In my opinion investing is 100% better than gambling. In gambling there is too much risk of losing money and everything is not calculated and planned but in investing this situation is reverse. The risk of losing is very low and everything is calculated and planned. So i will choose investment.

• +3 1

Now a days their are many people who tells you that you Can earn a lot of money within a day then it's not true true it's just a gambling their is a lot of risk But in investment you can get profit it's much batter then gambling.

Yes my friend gambling is a bad thing according to me,because with this we can lose our all income. Some time we earn but most of time is chance to loss. So avoid from this thing and make hard work. Some people waste thier coin in gambling due to price but they don't think that price would be increase in future. 

• +1 1

Hi.

I don’t know at all how these two entities can be in one sentence. Indeed, "investing" is a more deliberate and controlled process. The same cannot be said about "gambling" where everything is determined by chance :classic_unsure:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Speculation in every case better alternative to think about betting, on the grounds that when we pick any arrangement we knows the term and conditions and we knows how much benefit we acquire, in the event that our venture plan conflicts with us, at that point we promptly stop the venture intend to recuperate our fund's.

I don't agree with you. Sometimes investing may be at risk the company may be closed or some other problem may occur but cryptotalk is a clear and Secure website and there is no need to invest. You can earn money only by posting good content. 

• +2 1

@Honny143 I agree with your comments, nowadays some website are created on the mentioned of given free earning, at end of the day they will asking you to use your money to gambling in the website before you can able to withdraw you earning, before you no your have already exhausted all your earning back to their website.

Is good to keep our money investment than making it to gambling when we used our money for investment we'll have good rest of mind that will get great returned at journey of the investment totally.

Yes, Gambling and investing both involve risk and choice. Gambling is short term planning and unpredictable while investing is long term and predictable. We know that gambling is typically short-lived activity while equities in investing can last a life time. 

19 minutes ago, ShakirK said:

We are investors, we have to look always for the risk, every entry, every move, every operation should have an analysis behind, not entry to make money without knowledge, it will generate the lose of all the money.

@ShakirK Very nice dear, we should become investors, to do some investment in this digital world because gambling will not good for us therefore our benefit will in investment not in gambling avoid and ignore gambling.

Edited by MT khan

In my opinion I do not like games, I do not agree to invest our capital that we have achieved with effort and to lose them in a few minutes, no matter how addictive that game is, they do not deserve that we spend all our capital on them, of course I am someone who  respect the decisions of others I'm just giving my point of view

• +1 1

Gambling is a short term process as compared to investment while the possibility of profit can be low but everyone has his/her own choices to make. I prefer investment because the risk can be less and also the profit is good and according to the assets spent.

Yes thats true in gambling you need to much luck where in trading or investing you need a proper study. So you should do such things that have less chance of lose. So mainly you should have the knowledge. 

• Useful or interesting 1

An absolute topic my dear friend.

For me I will refer investing instead of gambling, because gambling is much riskier other than investing. In the way that if you are not lucky in gambling you will get lose in every time you play. Gambling needs a deep knowledge in playing and proper handle of your money because if you has an attitude of greediness you will lost a high amount of your funds. But in investing, you only need is patience because we all know that investing needs a lot of time to get earn on your money but it does not have any losses of funds. The only thing you need to do is to verify if the investment platform is legitimate so that you will prevent of scam.  

• +3 1

It is true that gambling is not good for us because we waste money on it. There are many websites that offer us rewards for gambling and gambling. In fact, they make us addicted to gambling Wants and it's not right at all because it makes us lose money, it's better that we invest.so if any one use his coin for gambling there  is big percentage to lost our money .

It is depend on you how you asseset it . Invest is better   i don't depend on luck .  For me i like investing rather then gambling because i have no depend on luck .  But be patience and work hard so i much prepared  on investments than gambling. 

• +5 1

Making money through gambling is not good.  We are not paid enough to cover our expenses.  This is good for the unemployed and students because they have no option to earn while on the other hand investment is best for a handsome income with expenses.  Undoubtedly, investment money has also declined.  However I advise you to invest. 

Yes brother you are right and very well information you are post I think. Yes exactly gambling is very dangerous to the health. Yes we should need to make knowledge but I never use this gambling.

• +1 1

I agree with you my dear friend that if we do online work for a long time our mind can be loss or damge so there is no problem if we invest over gaming  we can relax our mind by play some games

There is a big difference between investing and gambling my friend, I agree with you.  Gambling depends on luck.  But investing depends on studying the market situation and when is the best time to invest.  College school students can also learn and benefit a lot from working here.

My dear friend, I think you can lose your capital if you invest in gambling.  For me I would refer to investing instead of gambling, because gambling is more risky than investing.  You need to have a deep knowledge of gambling because if you have a greedy attitude you will lose a high amount of your funds.  But when it comes to investing, you need to be patient because we all know that investing is a lot of time.  However, there is no loss of funds.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

I would say that crypto investment is more important than gambling.  Because I am a kind of person who does not depend on luck but patience and hard work so I am more prepared to invest than gambling.  Use it for good investment. Thank you.

At the same time he can loose all of his money. So its safe to invest our gard worked money.We should not waste it.We should never fall in tge greedy and poisonous trap of gambling. 

I hate gambling. And it is true that gambling is a profitless profession. Talented peoples are do not addict to gambling. Gambling it is wasting of time and money. So if you are a legend leave gambling shortly.

Edited by Ayatpossible
mistake

candidly, i don't send word a person that one may hazard since you being very drug-addicted plus put all of your boodle in and one twinkling of an eye, in addition to this is incredibly uncool, i like so invest in a very certificate computing machine i.e yobit wherein you may make virtue fast buck this week a day

Crypto talk forum has provided opportunity to several users from round the world to earn by sharing our opinions with one another and earn money. Students can take Crypto talk forum earning as their pin money for his or her education fees and expenses.