Investing over gambling. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

Gambling may bring pleasure, but its consequences are great. In a moment, you can lose everything by betting on luck and this is bad, so putting your currencies in the investment is better and more secure. If you are familiar with investment plans and have good experience, you will achieve a good gain.

• +1 1

You are right friend I am agree with you we should prefer the investment instead of gambling because we can lose a lot of money in the gambling because in this game people become greedy . Therefore we should select the method of investment for better earning .

The investment has the low potential when you are investing you have to wait for the rate increasement and after that you will be able to make money but in the gambling you will get instant profits and as much as you want.

You are correct, the speculation is somewhat more secure to expand your underlying capital, the issue isn't betting yet the fixation it can create, in that perspective it relies upon the restraint of every individual and realizing when to stop. 

At times I as a rule make little wagers to attempt your karma, at times you win and different occasions you lose and that should be remembered.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for your beautiful post, I think that members of the Crypto Talk platform should stay away from gambling and playing sites, as they are just luck and profit on these suspicious sites cannot be guaranteed.

Dear gambling is not good for us because we need good luck for this . And they can't give good money to us . But investment is good way. Where we invest our money. 

Thanks.

I think it's true to assume that in the light of this initiative you need insight and experience about cryptocurrency with authenticity that is clearly higher than betting.Getting more profit and more profit than gambling, basically I don’t like gambling because I don’t usually win and it’s more risky than investing.

My dear friends, you ask a good topic, Gambling is very wrong thing that is forbidden in islam.so please you do not play gambling.while invest is very good thing the money we make from investment in hallal and we can spend them wherever we want.

I prefer investment over gambling because in gambling there are more chances of losing while in investment we are already aware of rules and there are less chances of losing and in investment we mostly get profits if we are aware of good invesment procedure.

A company that manages to sell their product to millions of people is what everyone is looking for. In crypto we are looking for projects that their coin will be bought and used by millions of people as well.

The problem with crypto is that currently nothing is being used as it was intended besides speculation.

My dear friend I think gambling is a wrong thing we always choose the investing instead of gambling. Because gambling is a also a illegal process in many countries. But invest is a good process. So we always choose the investment method instead of gambling.

I would say that investing in the game is sometimes good but what we should not do is play a lot or invest all our earnings in the game because we could lose and be left with nothing that we had worked or won that is why If we are going to invest in the game we must do it carefully.

• +1 1

Well, Gambling is among the way of another source of income, but the Gamblers are always losing, so I prefer to invest when the price is high then I will be able to get my coin back.

Dear friend, I do not know anything about gambling, and I do not like to work with it because in the end you will lose everything .. I wish you success in your work in the cryptocurrency

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Till now I'm only interested in investing. But in future I'm thinking about to make gambling moves. And yes it's also truth that people are addicted to it because it's a very interesting thing to do with our cryptocurruncies . And yes I'm surely going to try gambling once to use my cryptocurruncy in a better way. 

I don't support gambling because gambling is a wrost side for earning. Better we use this money to any legit investment site or any work. Gambling is totally depends on your luck. What if your luck Isn't with you? You  will loss everything. Gambling is like an addiction. Once you play gambling then next day you have a wish to play again        

• +2 1

If you are going to read some articles you may see those big people who lost all their wealth because of being an addict to online and physical gambling. 

You are absolutely right. We should prefer investing rather than gambling because it is really harmful for all of us and it injures us badly. We can lose our money and other assets as a result of gambling. We should invest our money on a good site so that we can earn good profit. 

Yes, investing means we have researched and bought into an organization, project or startup that we believe has the potential to succeed.  An organization that manages to sell its products to millions of people is what everyone is looking for.  At Crypto we are looking for projects that will get millions of people to buy and use their currency.

I think investing means we've done research and we've bought into an organization, project or startup that we believe has the potential to succeed.  An organization that manages to sell its products to millions of people is what everyone is looking for.  At Crypto we are looking for projects that will get millions of people buying and using their currency.

The problem with crypto is that nothing is being used at present except speculation.

I don’t advise or give to anyone to gamble. Because you can become addicted. Which can cause you to lose all your money in an instant. This is too bad. I like to invest in a secure site like Yobit through which you can make good profit every day. You can never profit by gambling. If he is, then it is temporary.

Very true, you are right is this, we must limit ourselves and not spend more than what we have since it is important to stay on the sidelines to avoid spending too much, we are here to spend money on investments not to give it away, we must know how to stay in these games. 

To me, I prefer investing than gambling although they are both features of cryptocurrency. But with investment, it will be hardly for you to loose the whole of your capital which it's very possible in gambling if you are unlucky. That is my take but I don't know for others. Have a nice day.

Every investment is also a gamble. In cryptocurrency investments or stock exchange investments, the entire investment is usually not lost. But in gambling, you can lose your money completely in an instant. This is the most different part of the two.