Investing over gambling. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

Actually, gambling depends on the luck so it is very dangerous.Gambling is the loss of money and can take all the wealth at once. Gambling has high risk while investment is the way of earning money. I prefer to invest in a security site such as the Yobit through which you can make good profits on daily useful and interesting.I would definitely never spend my money on gambling.Honestly, I do not advise anyone to gamble because you may become addicted and lose all your money in one moment.

We can say that perfectly because we have no statistical record, if you are convinced with these words you should be a person who does not rely on luck but patience and hard work so luck, and I don't don 'we think Nor are we ready to press our money into the effects of the stroke of fate

Welcome to this forum, of course, my dear friend. Your words are very true. We all have to be careful when investing in cryptocurrencies. I wish you all success.

You have asked a very good question and I want to answer it. And I've also gone through it because earlier I used to work with gambling.I had no idea about who these people were and what was happening to me .I was told to invest only money in it and I was told to make as much money as possible .

Personally,I prefare to invest rather than to gamble, because gambling is a game of luck and uncertainty that is fully automated and sometimes programmed

I prefer investment. Gambling definitely does not pay off. You win once, but you lose part by piece as much as you win. The house always wins in gambling. If we invest, our money can increase even more. Investing also has risks, but it is a very good choice over gambling.

Investment is the best of earning profit in crypto world although it is risky but highly profitable as well so we should learn about market and stable coins that can give us good profit and then should invest in them rather wasting our money in any other useless sites.

Certainly my friend, gambling is dangerous. You may become addicted to it and lose your money. There are many sites that make the investor a gambler and deceive him and make him lose his money. I advise everyone to invest his money here as it is very good for guaranteed profit Be careful my friend and stay away from it .. Good luck

I totally agreed with you friend, instead of wasting our money on gambling it will be much more than better if we invest those money in the cryptotalk, which will of course yield us alit of profits at the end,rather than gambling which will increase us with nothing but tears and sadness at the end

Gambling is not a good thing, if we invest in camping, then we make a loss for ourselves, then if we want to achieve success, then we should work hard and work successfully, we should invest in trading or not ingam

I welcome you, my friend, and I want to say that we really have to learn how to be successful investing and what are the safe methods of profit.

Welcome my friend, I do not prefer gambling because it is not useful and there are no suitable profits in it and that losses are more than profits and I prefer investment because it is the content of profits in it and thanks

This is now being seen much more with respect to investing in games whatever they are, and the truth for me is that the more innovative we are with respect to investments, the more we have to go beyond what we are being shown and go all out. In this digital era we have the opportunity to differentiate very well everything we are doing.

Good afternoon My mate, Honestly if someone can use his own coin for gambling believe sincerely speaking he will going to lose his money for nothing,so for that invest your money in a good business that will make you benefit from it.

I am not the type who prefers to gamble, I prefer to invest in a guaranteed and effective way, far from risk, and if it is necessary to gamble, it should be done safely and without exaggeration and consciously

I recommend playing gambling just for fun. I sometimes bet for sports. I'm only spending 0.005 or 0.01  Bitcoin for each match. If I lose them, I don't be unhappy for that. I know that get rich with gambling is more than chance.

Edited by hatambaba

On 8/13/2020 at 9:29 PM, Moaz said:

Honestly, I do not advise anyone to gamble because you may become addicted and lose all your money in one moment, and this is very bad, I prefer to invest in a security site such as the Yobit through which you can make good profits on daily 

You are right in the gambling we get addicted and we lose all the money and we  borrow the money to gamble more so in that way we lose all the life in misery.

I think that it is not a good thing at all, because an investment in gambling may constitute a great loss to the loser and lead to the loss of all your money and its profits are not good at all, that I do not recommend it at all.

• +1 1

In my opinion, gambling is a very bad thing, because suddenly, in a flash, you lose all that you have gathered and labored with for the sake of entertainment or spending time or greed to win, so keep your money and invest it in the appropriate places

• +2 1

hello frame you are right gambling is not suitable for us we should first of all we should learn about the torque then we will able to install this for this is a required for a dog gives us many services just like we can learn a lot of things on this platform and we can earn a lot of money by investing first of all we should learn about crypto talk

• +4 1

Yes, gambling will only make us hope to make easy money and there we will be trapped in addiction. I agree with you, gambling will lead to addiction and more harm. Instead of us gambling it would be nice if we invest the money we have. In addition, in the crypto world we can also trade on exchanges, for example on the yobit exchange.

I concur with you, betting could be a awful thing since it depends on good fortune as it were. As for speculation and exchanging, it depends on work and information, and betting will lose your money. As for speculation and trading, if you're great with them, you'll be able win a part.

In fact you cannot invest in gambling because this is not just a business for a player but it is the business for the dice owner, so thats there you can only play what's you have afford.  

• +4 1

I think they are both good ways of earning crypto but they are also risky. So what you should do is measure your risks and see the one that you can trust and make profit from. Crypto currencies are great and trading them is fun.

Gambling is a very bad addiction. We can lose all our money very quickly and we can get frustrated. But by investing, we can make a profit. If we invest in a good place, we will benefit.