Investing over gambling. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

Personally, I know many characters who are addicted to gambling
And they lost almost all of their money on gambling, whether it was tangible money or electronic money
And all of this is because of the addiction to gambling.

• +2 1

On 8/13/2020 at 1:15 PM, Moontong said:

Gambling and investing are both parts of being involved with cryptocurrency, there are many gambling websites online and you can use cryptocurrency as your money to play. There are many people who also addicted on I because they say that it really gives good entertainment and hey find happiness on it, well that is true but the bad side on it is when you get addicted, there are many gamblers who lose their money and properties because of being addicted in gambling.

The point here is that, instead of spending your assets or cryptocurrency in gambling, better to invest it in a good and legit website. It will ave your money and it will make it profitable in the future. Gambling is a normal thing but you should know how to limit and control yourself upon playing.

IMG_20200813_161349.JPG.629892efca0e7a1aa51762ef326722b1.JPG

Credits to the owner, photo not mine.

I don't know enough about gambling but I have some knowledge about investing and I also invest my some amount but I lost it because I have not enough knowledge about it and I think investment is best for earning good profit and I am learning about it and I will again make an investment and I will earn a good profit through it.

Hello mate thanks for sharing this useful information with us, I don't know more about gambling but investing is more better because everyday what you invest is increasing without you been worked.

Well, I prefer investing on cryptocurrencies as gambling is dependent on luck and may not favor at all times. So, if we invest on a prominent platform we can earn a good income. And it is always a good idea to invest on cryptos, rather than taking risk on gambling.

• +1 1

The investment, of course, is much better than anything else. You can benefit from a lot of the matter, but you need experience, and this is something that you did not find in all places. Here you will find everything 

• +1 1

Gambling has a lot of risks and so you should stay away from it. Because when you are gambling you are risking too much but with investment you can control your loses. This is one of the reasons why you should choose investing over gambling.

As for me, I do not like gambling because you may lose all your money in it. Be convinced that a little profit is better than a big loss, so I think that the investment is better.

Well said, my friend, we have to invest all our encrypted money in useful things that benefit us, not pay us a loss.

We have to work hard and persevere to achieve all the gains and experiences all the best for you, my friend

Absolutely sir, Gambling is and illness to any society because people give their everything in the gambling and become poor.

Even not any religious allows its followers to waste as well as earn any money from any such haram way.

I agree with you in the sense that gambling is addictive and there are many people that do not know when to stop and this is what results in major losses. At the end of the day it is our greed that drives us to gamble. Investing is a much better option over gambling. Sure with gambling you have the possibility of making more profit, but there is also a much higher risk. In investment you can be assured that the amount you put in will grow over time. And as a result you will definitely accumulate profit with time, making it the safer option and much better for people that cannot control their gambling habits. I would recommend investment over gambling any day. 

Personally, I have never used my funds for gambling. If there is analysis and forecasts in trading and investing, then bets and the like are often just a belief in luck.

On a general note, I know that investment is also a thing of luck and risks, but gambling is much of a risk, you can actually cut your investment when the price is not favourable, as for gambling, there is not chance of that, so I don't like gambling.

It always depends on people how they spend their wealth, for me I personally prefer to spend it on investment rather than gambling because I know myself that it is not my destiny when it comes to gambling.

On 3/15/2021 at 4:59 PM, pacific said:

Well, I prefer investing on cryptocurrencies as gambling is dependent on luck and may not favor at all times. So, if we invest on a prominent platform we can earn a good income. And it is always a good idea to invest on cryptos, rather than taking risk on gambling.

Well said mate, with good knowledge and experience about cryptowold one can easily earn from investing coins but gambling is too risky which can make one lose his capital and since there is no one that will compensate you if you lose then we need to keep away from it and learn more about investment.

Dear that gambling is one of the worst types of games in encryption, I guarantee you if you play it you will lose all your coins very quickly, so you have to be patient to get the best and not lose you deserve. 

• +3 1

When we choose any plan we knows the term and conditions and we knows how much profit we earn, if our investment plan goes against us. He lost all his money and the cryptocurrency he had amassed. 

Instead of spending your assets or cryptocurrency in gambling, better to invest it in a good and legit website. Investment is totally wastage of time  it's depends on on your luck.  I personally have very bad  experience  don't investment Money . Only invest  your time on crypto for getting benifit

Dear friend, Both are part of crypto world. Risk in gambling is more than investing. In gambling we gain a lot and also loss all. Gambling depends on luck if you have knowledge and knows all strategies than go for it. On the other hand investing is so easy you only have to invest your coins on trustful website and wait for increasing in rates and also gain profit. Profit is little but safe. New comers should go for investing instead of gambling.

Gambling is what I like doing but to tell us the fact investment is far better than gambling because investment is all about experience while gambling is just a luck game. Both are risky but investment is fair compared to gambling.

frankly speaking it's not advisable for anyone to gamble with his hard earn money because it's very risky although even investment in crypto currencies is risky because sometimes we lose but it's better to invest than to gamble. 

I do not prefer gambling, my friend, and I never deal with it. I think that it is just a loss of money. As for the investment, it is good. If you gain experience and the basics, you can earn money in it easily and without losing it.

Investing over the gambling is a chance to lose your money my friend I want to tell you that there are many fake websites on the internet and that will giving you the attractive offers about you should to be careful about that otherwise you will lose your money

• +4 1

I totally agree it is better to invest than gamble with your cryptocurrency, gambling is very addictive all your mind will be on is the potential winning not the staking you're loosing and if you're not careful you loose all your money but a good investment has a higher chance of being very profitable.

In fact, your words are correct, and there are many people who find gambling a real pleasure and push them to forget all the most sensitive things in their lives, including their families and friends, and they have no problem losing their money, and this is something wrong so they have to invest as I mentioned to preserve their humanity and their money.

20 minutes ago, Wael154 said:

but a good investment has a higher chance of being very profitable.

That is correct and the bigger your investment the bigger your profit which is why we need to invest more in top coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and xrp because they have good potential in the cryptocurrency market.